Author Topic: Tales from the forest (feral RP, IC)  (Read 9341 times)

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• My snark is worse than my bite
  • Male
Re: Tales from the forest (feral RP, IC)
« Reply #150 on: August 23, 2014, 02:27:07 am »
"hmm...bear...well if I move slow he won't see me" he continued onward cautiously listening for the faintses of movements, he did however cease to yell for blackrose

................really?

(I never said he was the brightest...well ok, he's not stupid, he just doesn't know when to give up)
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline Sledge

• Species: Fyr Cat
  • Peace through superior firepower.
  • Male
« Reply #151 on: August 23, 2014, 02:30:23 am »
"Smug bastard..." Liliana muttered, watching him leave. "Fine, I'll just go on a... Really long... Hunting trip, and kill the abominations as soon as they're born... That way, no one has to know..."
A wise man once said: "don't anger a man who can end you from another zip code."

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum. - If You Want Peace, Prepare For War.

Offline Blackrose13

• Species: Fox/wolf/corgi/other canine
  • The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #152 on: August 23, 2014, 02:35:03 am »
(cmon, really: "Oh, i hear a bear....BLACKROSE?" your not that dumb, he CANT be that dumb....)

the cave didnt respond to her comment, sitting there minding its own buisness. After a couple hours, the nausea faded, leaving her surprisingly clear minded
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu
pm me if you want me to make something into D&D homebrew for you (sources will be credited of course)
Official Game master status! :D
"As long as theres music, ill keep on dancing!"

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #153 on: August 23, 2014, 02:37:36 am »
(oh that...fluff)
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #154 on: August 23, 2014, 02:40:49 am »
As soon as the nausea faded, Liliana was on her feet and out of the cave. "Maybe that mutt would take me in... No, he probably just wanted to mate..." She sighed. "Why the hell am I talking to myself?" She turned toward the closest border between the wolf territory and the lands beyond, and started running, thinking of no other option.
A wise man once said: "don't anger a man who can end you from another zip code."

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #155 on: August 23, 2014, 02:44:55 am »
After a while, a pair of red eyes loomed from the gloom, and a cracked voice whispered. "You dont belong here..."

Once again, the forest didnt answer. it would be easy to find her way to either the moonstalker camp or the shadow camp, but for the time being, the pure physical thrill of running helped clear her head, and unclutter her mind
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu
pm me if you want me to make something into D&D homebrew for you (sources will be credited of course)

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #156 on: August 23, 2014, 02:49:22 am »
Liliana stopped when she noticed the scent markings noting the border. "The border... To home..." She shook her head and snarled. "No. Home no more. I can't return." With that, she set foot over the line and continued on her way, though she was traveling slower now; more cautiously.

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #157 on: August 23, 2014, 02:51:08 am »
the area grew slowly mountanous, until she was forced to climb steep inclines of rubble, which hurt her paws and slid under her feet
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #158 on: August 23, 2014, 02:55:36 am »
Spotting what looked to be the mouth of a small cave, Liliana pressed on until she reached it, then curled up and started licking her, now lightly bleeding, paw pads. She didnt even bother with looking further into the cave. "Maybe I'll just stay here... Let my pack think I'm dead for now... Give em something else to fuel their fight against those Moonstalker scum... And, I'm talking to myself again... Great."

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #159 on: August 23, 2014, 02:59:02 am »
"Heh...I don't really belong anywhere friend...i'm sorry if I've disturbed you, i'm looking for someone I've lost, can I ask your name?"

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #160 on: August 23, 2014, 03:00:53 am »
"Um, excuse me...why are you talking to yourself, if its okay to ask?"

A few chuckles emited from the darkness around him. "Idiot, its a folf, not one of those packed wolves." "Oh, i do see now." "It IS rather bright." "Its an easy mistake." Then the original voice spoke. "Well, little not-wolf, what are you doing here?"
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #161 on: August 23, 2014, 03:05:17 am »
"Like I said...i'm looking for someone lost, my name is Quinn...So what..i me an  who are all of you?"

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #162 on: August 23, 2014, 03:07:19 am »
"Because I'm insane aparrantly..." Liliana muttered, dismissing the voice as her own for a moment. She then froze, realizing she hadn't said it, and leapt to her feet, her claws scrabbling against the stone as she whirled to face whoever it was who snuck up on her. Her lip lifted in a snarl, her ruff rose, and she started with the ow smooth growl before she even saw her percieved attacker.

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #163 on: August 23, 2014, 03:14:32 am »
A young male wolf jumped back, cowering. His fur was a blotchy mix of shadow black and moonstalker silver, and he had a single green eye and a single red eye. he rolled over, exposing his neck and belly, tail tucked submissivly. "Please dont eat me!"

"Well Quinn" "We are" "The knockers" "the whisperers" "The deep wolves" "And our" "job is" "to know" "what is important to" "Know!" "your in lu" "ck, we know lots about los" "t things, and sur" "face things. What are you" "looking" "for" "friend" "quinn?" The words were smooth and seamless, despite coming from an unknown number (4? 5? maybe 6?) of mouths, they seemed like a single fluid sentance"
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #164 on: August 23, 2014, 03:19:40 am »
Liliana relaxed when she realized he wasn't attacking; she ceased her growling and lowered her ruff and lip. "Relax, I'm not going to eat you... You just scared me is all." She curled back up and resumed cleaning her paw pads, watching this strange abomination wolf. "How much of that did you hear?"
« Last Edit: August 23, 2014, 03:40:24 am by Sledge »

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #165 on: August 23, 2014, 03:21:34 am »
"deep wolves? i've never heard of you...or smelled you...or seen you, i'm looking for blackrose, the current shadow alpha" he quirked his head to the side a bit sniffing deeply to try to catch their scent

Offline Blinded Wolf

• Species: Canis lupus occidentalis
  • a.k.a. Ty
  • Male
« Reply #166 on: August 23, 2014, 10:53:28 am »
Ryven followed Phoebe to the moon stalker camp. Upon his arrival he asked, "So what's the plan now?"

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #167 on: August 24, 2014, 09:29:59 am »
He hesitantly stood up. "Um, that you were talking to yourself, and apparently insane?"

To his surprise, they had no scent, smelling like the caves. "Theres no" "Shadow alpha" "Down here" "We" "an" "tell" "you" "That"

Pheobe licked her paw. "Do as you wish. Choose a den, perhaps find a mate, get soem meat, get some sleep, but be ready. A war is coming"
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #168 on: August 24, 2014, 09:45:43 am »
"but he fell in the hole...I smelled him, did he die? I suppose death would make him no longer the shadow alpha"he shrugged "I don't suppose you have any clue where he is?"

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #169 on: August 24, 2014, 10:09:28 am »
"Well... It would seem I am..." She finished cleaning herself and turned towards the forest, then laid her head down and stared sadly off into the forest. "He broke me..." The closer the wolf got, the more he would be able to ell that she was in heat, and the more he would smell the beautiful, beautiful scent of the male on her. She quickly shook her head. "Damn it, Lili, stop thinking of him like that."

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #170 on: August 24, 2014, 10:45:34 am »
The male, who couldnt be more than a season above being a pup himself, walked up and sat down beside her, licking her side. "Its okay. Um, i mean, im obviously not a female, but shouldnt you be happy? I mean, that your in heat?"

The deep wolves laughed around him. "No, no wolves down here." "Dead or alive"
(you did see the part where he isnt down here didnt you?)
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #171 on: August 24, 2014, 11:07:31 am »
(then where tha bloody ell is ee?
in all seriousness though, no...could you quote it?)

"oh um...oka- wait...if there are no wolves down here why do you call yourselves deep wolves? What are you?"
« Last Edit: August 24, 2014, 11:16:06 am by whtwolf »

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #172 on: August 24, 2014, 01:34:28 pm »
Liliana sighed. "I was set with the beta of our pack, I was lead huntress... I had everything going my way... The other pack however... I was forced to mate with one of their males... Now neither pack will want me... You aren't old... Are your parents around here somewhere? Or at you outcast like I'm sure to be?"

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #173 on: August 24, 2014, 06:23:22 pm »
(Moonstalker camp)
"Cause we are the deep wolves!" "No other wolves" "Pups today, so literal." "Ridiculous" "preposterous."

He shook his head. "I dont have parents...i just...live here." He nuzzled her happily. "You smell nice."
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #174 on: August 24, 2014, 06:46:51 pm »
"Great... Thanks, kid..." Liliana muttered. "Just... By yourself, huh?" She stood, flinching at the pain from her paws, but didnt mention it as she turned towards the cave. "Just the fate I'm doomed to... Unless..." She turned back towards the forest. "The old one... I heard him mention he was a seer... Maybe he knows what'll become of me... If I could sneak into their camp... He's a Moonstalker though..." She sighed and flopped back down.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2014, 07:21:40 pm by Sledge »