Author Topic: Technoplile ICC  (Read 15239 times)

Offline Aryd

• Species: Rainbow Snake (Farancia erytrogramma)
  • Mediocre at best.
  • Male
Re: Technoplile ICC
« Reply #125 on: October 25, 2014, 10:52:07 pm »
Gruwel was honestly surprised he got an answer. "Uh, yeah, this is Gruwel Ecisin, I've been trying to contact Mr. Dietrich about his desk which I was constructing for him, and I never got a reply. I called to check and make sure that he wasn't on vacation or something."
GameMaster Status!

Offline Furenzied

• Species: Husky/Border Collie
  • kitty ♥ :3
  • Male
« Reply #126 on: October 25, 2014, 11:07:15 pm »
"Oh sorry, he went on a trip a few days ago, probably what he meant by a little business before he left." The kind secretary said.
Mate of WereCat

Offline Aryd

• Mediocre at best.
  • Male
« Reply #127 on: October 25, 2014, 11:10:36 pm »
"Ah, okay." Gruwel said, relieved that he finally knew why his client wasn't picking up the phone. "Ok, well, when should he be returning?"
GameMaster Status!

Offline Sledge

• Species: Fyr Cat
  • Peace through superior firepower.
  • Male
« Reply #128 on: October 25, 2014, 11:12:07 pm »
"Irrelevant." Killswitch said. "I am no computer. I breathe and I have a heartbeat. That will not change a thing, though. In the end, I will be destroyed and you will be payed..."
A wise man once said: "don't anger a man who can end you from another zip code."

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum. - If You Want Peace, Prepare For War.

Offline Furenzied

• Male
« Reply #129 on: October 25, 2014, 11:17:12 pm »
The secretary hummed as the sound of files moving was heard. "About...4:30 pm tomorrow if everything works out."

Stephen looked away and sighed. "How I wish that weren't true...computers need air to function, and electricity runs through their veins...you don't know how bad a computer feels  before you hear it beg for it's life to not be disassembled."
Mate of WereCat

Offline Aryd

• Mediocre at best.
  • Male
« Reply #130 on: October 25, 2014, 11:20:05 pm »
Gruwel nodded, slightly, in understanding. "Ah, okay, I'll be sending his desk in tomorrow, then."
GameMaster Status!

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #131 on: October 25, 2014, 11:23:53 pm »
Killswitch snarled and spun away, slashing the wall as he did so. He hit so hard he left the slashes glowing, even when he lied down again. If he grew any more angry or frustrated, his combat protocol could kick on -it was already warming up- and it would likely be best to just leave the room and let him get it out of his system, even with the amount of damage it would cause. He canceled the download as he curled back up on his bed, his tail still a maelstrom of activity.
A wise man once said: "don't anger a man who can end you from another zip code."

Offline Furenzied

• Male
« Reply #132 on: October 25, 2014, 11:35:55 pm »
"Thank you." The secretary cheerily said. "Will that be all?" She kindly asked.

Stephen sighed and stood up. "Maybe...I should get that brain implant...might make them a bit more hesitant to disassemble you, if they think of that." He swallowed a slightly stiffer drink before opening the door.
Mate of WereCat

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #133 on: October 25, 2014, 11:47:11 pm »
Killswitch seemed to ignore him, though he was actually shutting down his processor to prevent activation of combat protocol. As it turned off, he did seem to calm quite a bit; likely because half of his mind had just gone quiet.

Offline Furenzied

• Male
« Reply #134 on: October 25, 2014, 11:59:15 pm »
Eventually Stephen returned, a small stack of waivers in hand as he sat down with a pen. He quietly read them over as he glumly looked for crazy clauses and unusual legal mumbojumbo.
Mate of WereCat

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #135 on: October 26, 2014, 12:19:00 am »
By the time Stephen returned, Killswitch had already rebooted and come mostly around. He stood and moved to Stephen's side, looking over the papers. He ran them through the mainframe to determine their significance, though he had an idea of what they were for.

Offline Furenzied

• Male
« Reply #136 on: October 26, 2014, 12:24:44 am »
Stephen finished what he was doing and sighed as he sat back. "Well...it's all set to go in motion...just gotta file it and...maybe you'll be less expendable to them. I'm already expendable enough but really I was probably the only one dumb enough to take this job."
Mate of WereCat

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #137 on: October 26, 2014, 01:18:45 am »
"I don't wish to share minds with anyone." Killswitch said, looking through the trials of the experimental device. "It has driven many insane... Not all, but many."

Offline Furenzied

• Male
« Reply #138 on: October 26, 2014, 10:38:36 am »
"They'll probably just erase my memory about this anyway." Stephen said. "Besides, I've had my fun before I came here, you should too."
Mate of WereCat

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #139 on: October 26, 2014, 10:57:20 am »
"Fun?" Killswitch asked, truly not understanding. "How? I am a machine to them, programmed to kill..."

Offline Furenzied

• Male
« Reply #140 on: October 26, 2014, 11:39:03 am »
"Not to me, I've spent a lot more time with you." Stephen simply said as he sorted the paperwork and stood up. "You're more than a machine, and as soon as you believe that, you've lost yourself."
Mate of WereCat

Offline Amducious

• Species: The feral Sergal
  • Still breathing
  • Male
« Reply #141 on: October 26, 2014, 11:51:50 am »
Zeklon woke up grabbing his weapons and other things he had to walk to get to were he was needed he sighed and drank his coffee getting up and walking out the door into the city.
Art by WhiteAkitaKeiko check out her art I'm sure you'll be amazed! --> http://forums.furtopia.org/artwork-announcements/akita%27s-art-journey!/125/

Put me in the dirt where I belong

Add me on FA! https://www.furaffinity.net/user/amduciousthesergal/

Offline Furenzied

• Male
« Reply #142 on: October 26, 2014, 11:56:44 am »
The city was a busy as always, hundreds of people going about their business absentmindedly. Many if not all the stores remained open 24/7 despite the soft drizzle currently happening. It seemed to rain like this a lot more recently although it could just as much be the season for it.
Mate of WereCat

Offline Amducious

• Still breathing
  • Male
« Reply #143 on: October 26, 2014, 12:17:16 pm »
Zeklon was were he needed to be it was simply to watch the factory doors and areas were people worked and handled new machines he pulled his Smart Pistol out making sure people didn't get to close.
Art by WhiteAkitaKeiko check out her art I'm sure you'll be amazed! --> http://forums.furtopia.org/artwork-announcements/akita%27s-art-journey!/125/

Offline Furenzied

• Male
« Reply #144 on: October 26, 2014, 12:23:07 pm »
Everything seemed normal, people minded their business and kept to themselves as they worked like a machine to keep things running. They stopped briefly for lunch in a bit.
Mate of WereCat

Offline Aryd

• Mediocre at best.
  • Male
« Reply #145 on: October 26, 2014, 12:33:13 pm »
"Yeah, thanks." Gruwel said, before hanging up. He slipped his phone into his pocket, and began to drive home.
GameMaster Status!

Offline Amducious

• Still breathing
  • Male
« Reply #146 on: October 26, 2014, 12:40:41 pm »
Zeklon was now off his shift he had to deliver a letter to a handler saying what  new protocols were needed he walked up to Stephen's door and knocked on the door waiting for him to answer

Offline Furenzied

• Male
« Reply #147 on: October 26, 2014, 12:42:12 pm »
On the way you notice a rather bad car crash, it seemed to be due to some malfunction of the traffic system. Only one car was involved on the rather secouded stretch of the highway, no fires or anything. The vehicle was on it's side, broken glass and shattered plastic spread around. The impact was serious enough to dislodge one of the seats from the car and it lay spread about a short distance away. It didn't seem like someone would be likely to survive it, and a small pool of blood was forming on the ground.

Stephen sighed as he looked to his charge. "One sec." He left the papers on the desk and opened the door. "Yes?" He asked curiously as he looked over the man standing by his door.
Mate of WereCat

Offline Amducious

• Still breathing
  • Male
« Reply #148 on: October 26, 2014, 12:56:17 pm »
Zeklon simply said "protocols from the top."He brushed his fur out his eyes handing him the letter.( got to go be back on later)
« Last Edit: October 26, 2014, 01:02:59 pm by Shard the wolf »

Offline Aryd

• Mediocre at best.
  • Male
« Reply #149 on: October 26, 2014, 01:11:12 pm »
Gruwel slowed his car, staring wide eyed at the wreckage. "Oh god..." He muttered, before stopping his car, and quickly running over to see if anyone was alive inside. "Hello?" He said loudly, as he approached the vehicle. "Is anyone still alive in there?" He took out his phone, which had a flashlight setting on it, and shone it upon the wreckage to get a better view.
GameMaster Status!