Author Topic: Conspiracy theories.  (Read 905 times)

Offline Kobuk

• The "Malamute Dewd"
  • Species: Anthro Alaskan Malamute (Husky)
  • #1 Dew drinker.
  • Male
Conspiracy theories.
« on: March 11, 2015, 01:46:39 pm »
Got any good conspiracy theories? Talk about them here. Everything from, Is Hitler alive? to Cold fusion works and is kept hidden from public., and everything in between. Seems us humans love a good conspiracy from time to time to toy with our emotions. But what's real vs. what isn't?

Feel free to discuss, but please back up your theories with facts, figures, and other well documented sources/links. Otherwise, I won't believe you........and neither will anybody else.
Click link below for more fursuit information. ;)
http://forums.furtopia.org/kobuk's-fursuit-guides/

Offline Keitsu

• Species: Wolf
  • I'm a Disney wolf :P
  • Male
Re: Conspiracy theories.
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2015, 03:44:30 am »
Well let see...

Osama bin Laden died by natural causes and the USA staged his killing many years later (after he was already dead). If you look it up you can find fake images that were spread around the media (you will notice that there are a lot of pictures where Osama bin Laden has different ears). I won't post any links as there is graphic content.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2015, 03:46:57 am by Sciex »

Offline Kosill

• Species: Black Dragon mix
  • Male
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2015, 10:19:14 am »
I have heard a few conspiracy theories.  One of which is the scientists who built the Hadron Collider are building a Stargate basically to revive the Egyptian god of death Osiris.
"Do not panic, I am a fire marshal!"- Fire Marshal Bill

Ready my knights for battle. They will ride with their king once more. I have lived through others for far too long. Lancelot carried my honor, and Guenevere, my guilt. Mordred bears my sins. My knights have fought my causes. Now, my brother, I shall be... king.-Arthur Pendragon.

Offline Keitsu

• Species: Wolf
  • I'm a Disney wolf :P
  • Male
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2015, 07:23:31 pm »
I have heard a few conspiracy theories.  One of which is the scientists who built the Hadron Collider are building a Stargate basically to revive the Egyptian god of death Osiris.
lol. I like that one.

Offline Kosill

• Male
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2015, 08:25:40 pm »
There is another one not as weird but still a little odd and funny.  Apparently President Barrack Obama has a weather machine in the oval office that can make storms.

Ready my knights for battle. They will ride with their king once more. I have lived through others for far too long. Lancelot carried my honor, and Guenevere, my guilt. Mordred bears my sins. My knights have fought my causes. Now, my brother, I shall be... king.-Arthur Pendragon.

Offline Timberwuff

• Species: Grey Timberwolf
  • Just your everyday wolf
  • Male
    • BitzaWolf.com
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2015, 12:12:53 am »
Why do you think PEople are getting so allergic to PEAnuts?! The peanuts are evolving as a defensive mechanism; they're tired of being eaten!

Credit to Dale Gribble of King of the Hill.
'      !
/ \_..._ / \   Follow me on Twitter!
| /  \_ /  \|
|   o.-.o   |
 \  ( O )   / 
 /'-- U --' \
 |    .:.     | /\ 
 |   /:;:\  |`  /
 |   |:;:|  |_ -' 
 /   |'-' |  \   
`""`    `""`    (Wuff character by Winter)

Offline Yip

• Species: vulpes vulpes
  • Female
    • Furaffinity
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2015, 10:29:01 pm »
Why do you think PEople are getting so allergic to PEAnuts?! The peanuts are evolving as a defensive mechanism; they're tired of being eaten!

I was going to say that's not how evolution works, but then I noticed you were referencing something.

Offline BlueStreak

• Species: Badger
  • Male
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2015, 03:40:37 am »
Calumet Farm killed their most valuable racehorse, Alydar, for the insurance money in 1990 in an attempt to save the farm from bankruptcy.

I don't happen to believe this one, but it's something a little different.

Offline Old Rabbit

• Species: Rabbit Artist
  • Happy Holidays
  • Male
    • Art by Oldrabbit
« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2015, 11:30:17 am »
A conspiracy I heard back in the 1950's was that aliens offered to cure all human
disease, but president Eisenhower supposedly turned down the offer because it would
devastate the U.S. economy.

Kind of makes one wonder if it was true wouldn't many of our governement
officals be living to be over a 100?

Of course it is interesting that many leaders of the world do live quite a
long time.
oldrabbit.com

Offline Xedrith

• Species: Dunno Yet.
  • Male
« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2015, 02:04:54 pm »
I remember reading somewhere that the government had created a federal Vampire and Zombie hunting group, but I do not remember where I had read it.

Offline Kosill

• Male
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2015, 07:06:52 pm »
I remember another conspiracy that Stanley Kubrick the director of 2001: A space odyssey and the Shining was part of the fake moon landing

Offline Old Rabbit

• Species: Rabbit Artist
  • Happy Holidays
  • Male
    • Art by Oldrabbit
« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2015, 12:34:36 pm »

Though that is rather doubtful I did hear a while back that the increase in allergies may be
due to too much sanitation. The human body needs to be tasked now and then when we
are young.  Let the kids eat dirt.   :P

I rather think it's due to all the chemicals being introduced to our environment.
oldrabbit.com