Author Topic: What Are You Up To?  (Read 45709 times)

Offline Rocket T. Coyote

• Species: Canis Latrans Rocketus
  • The Furry Model Rocketeer
  • Male
Re: What Are You Up To?
« Reply #1800 on: January 05, 2019, 09:11:34 am »
Bought a used 3-speed bike for about ten bucks. Had it checked over at a local shop. Needs fenders and a pannier, otherwise driveable. Gonna take it to Mackinaw Island in a few months.
"The coyote is a living, breathing allegory of Want. He is always hungry. He is always poor, out of luck, and friendless. The meanest creatures despise him. And even the fleas would dessert him for a velocipide."~Mark Twain
(Baps the old humorist.)

Offline FarFar

• Species: Anthro Canine / Corgi
  • Male
« Reply #1801 on: January 06, 2019, 05:35:13 am »
Drinking coffee (what else is new  :D) before I get ready to go to work.

Offline cause the rat

• Species: rat
  • Male
« Reply #1802 on: January 06, 2019, 05:28:49 pm »
Recovering! Wednesday after getting home from work I got bit in the back of the neck by a spider. I brushed it off. I've been bitten a few times before with no ill effects. I didn't think anything of it. Thursday I woke up feeling like I had a flue coming on. It's that time of year so I didn't think anything of it. But did call in and took a day off. As the day went on I got to feeling worst. Fell asleep on the couch. When I awoke I was as red as a Coke can and swollen from head to toe. My throat was also partially swollen shut. Not exactly how I wanted to spend a day off. So I ended up at the hospital. They did all their tests to determine I had an allergic reaction to the bite. Gave me some meds and a note to stay home from work Friday. Admit both Friday and Saturday were not good days. But feel and look great today. Unfortunately with no spidy powers. Means I'll have to go to work tomorrow. Not feeling all that great about that.
It's been said that rats can gain access to your home by climbing up threw your toilet. I prefer to use the front door.

Offline charcoal

• Species: Pitbull
  • artwork done by saiyu
  • Male
« Reply #1803 on: January 06, 2019, 05:45:57 pm »
Trying to decide on how on what to do I'm bored out my skull
imageanation is more important than knowlage elbert einstein

Offline Amducious

• Species: The insane feral Sergal
  • Still breathing
  • Male
« Reply #1804 on: January 10, 2019, 01:03:36 am »
Trying to fall asleep
Art by WhiteAkitaKeiko check out her art I'm sure you'll be amazed! --> http://forums.furtopia.org/artwork-announcements/akita%27s-art-journey!/125/

G*59 Grey ‘til Death

Ocean $ide $uicide

Offline FarFar

• Species: Anthro Canine / Corgi
  • Male
« Reply #1805 on: January 10, 2019, 05:37:07 am »
Trying to wake up! *need more coffeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee*