Author Topic: The Aspiring Warrior  (Read 4402 times)

Offline Avor

• Male
The Aspiring Warrior
« on: October 23, 2018, 02:27:05 pm »
The Aspiring Warrior

In this world the most honourable thing that can be done is done in death. That when we stand alone, look
 back and prepare for judgemet, we find satifaction. To know that the world has been bettered by your efforts and in the end you did not weep nor beg for what you sacrificed. From this to the warrior's path is found.

I sougt to make this path mine, one of dedication and virture. a devotion to make the world a better and safer place. I lived it out as far as I could,  but in the end I was denied by fate. Now in this text I seek to share all that I haved learned, from when you first hear the call, to the final sacrifice.

The Call

To help you understand the call you can identify it in three components; truth, duty and valour. Each to flow from one into the next to form a complete revelation. First you have to come to realize the the truth of the world, become aware of the the suffering and injustice. Once you have the knowledge you have but one moral choice, to heed the call to duty. If he who sheds his blood with me shall be my brother, all men that fight for freedom and liberty are brothers, and no brother of mine shall stand alone. Once you've come to this, the scaale of what this means to your life will set in. That you must reply with valour, put in all you have and willingly accept the sacrifices requitred. To learn  that not failing is more important than not dieing.

The Deviances

Once you have chosen the path you will find conflict as you strive to further youself. The templation, misguidance and things that chance your heart. There will aways be vices and cardinal sins that will tempt you, but the danger lies in love. Of all the things in the world that sway us there is nothing more powerful than love.

The natural bonds of love you feel for a woman is the most common danger to the path. I've seen it, good soldiers turn in their uniform to be with his love, how they were pained and unfocused without her. It is brave to take on love and war, but you must beware that one you may be forced to choose one over the other.

The path of the warrior can be a loney one and we will seek out comadre. To seek those that share your values and objective to protect those you love. For this most find what they need is found in  the army. It offers instruction in the disciplines of war and allows to build the bonds of brotherhood. You may feel you have what you desire, but a warrior fallows his heart while soldier fallows orders. Consider the objectives of thr military, the places they go and the reason why. Find solice and remember that rhere no glory in battle, but glory in the reason for it. You can love brother, and it is good, but you and him  as soldier don't get to pick the fight.

In the love of victory you will find danger. You must be aware and careful, that after a battle you may lose your way and only find yourself in battle once again. When the dust settles you will come to feel an exuberance,  adrenaline, you will want seek it out again and again. As you do the rest of the world will begin to seems dull and gray. This love lessens the love you have for the love you expressed in the call, but then the danger is even greater as your disciplines are eroded. To give into the rage and hate will misslead and corrupt. It our desire to see justice done as any lasting peace requires it, the tainted will drive you seek revenge and provoke in others as you stop seeing them as people, with heart and soul, but only see them as your dehumanized enemy and revell in the bloodlust.

The Sacrifice

Even though you heed the call and make preparations but nothing can save you for what you will have to give. For ease I reference a nameless poem I wrote when I thinking how soldiers are viewed by otherk kinds of people.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To much I see, artians, craftmen, mocking soldiers, for being unable to find beauty in world.

Writers and scholars insulting soldiers for not taking the time to read the lititure of our time.

Protesters and politicians harasing soldiers for answering the nobal call with out hessitation.

Perhaps what they say is true, that soldiers cannot properly love art, understand the great works of lititure, and they may even lose a great deal of personal freedom and identity, but that's what makes a soldeir a soldier. He knows that he sacrifices such things, in order that they are ultimently preserved and allowed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is vital to your understanding of the way. You need to maintain your own humanity and empathy. But as you fallow your pather you will be called to make greater sacrifices requires more than maintenance, The damage to the mind and bodt can weil end your path, you will face pain and hardships but at the end you have to remember what we wanted in peeace, what would find worth liveing for. Always keep it, it will save your life when you are ready to end it.