Author Topic: HISTORIC EVENT. Israel and UAE sign normalisation agreement with help of Trump.  (Read 2968 times)

Offline Varg the wanderer

• Species: Maligator/Tervuren
  • Furtopia cannot be held down!
  • Male
    • My writings and leatherwork at SoFurry!
I was really excited to read this. Apparently since this has been signed other nations in the middle east have come forward looking for peace with Israel as well.
My writings and other stuff: https://varg-stigandr.sofurry.com/

"I love deadlines. I especially like the whooshing sound they make as they go flying by." - Douglas Adams

"I have sworn upon the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." -Thomas Jefferson

Offline Hans the husky

• Species: Siberian husky
  • Male
Yes. They say Oman or Qatar is next.

Offline Rocket T. Coyote

• Species: Canis Latrans Rocketus
  • The Furry Model Rocketeer
  • Male
It was thought that such an event could not occur. Just like with German re-unification and the breakup of the Warsaw Pact over 30 years ago.
"The coyote is a living, breathing allegory of Want. He is always hungry. He is always poor, out of luck, and friendless. The meanest creatures despise him. And even the fleas would dessert him for a velocipide."~Mark Twain
(Baps the old humorist.)

Offline Varg the wanderer

• Species: Maligator/Tervuren
  • Furtopia cannot be held down!
  • Male
    • My writings and leatherwork at SoFurry!
Yes. They say Oman or Qatar is next.

Kuwait, hopefully.
My writings and other stuff: https://varg-stigandr.sofurry.com/

"I love deadlines. I especially like the whooshing sound they make as they go flying by." - Douglas Adams

"I have sworn upon the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." -Thomas Jefferson

Offline Hans the husky

• Male
Bahrain also recently signed a deal.

Offline BlueStreak

• Species: Red Fox
  • Central Ohio's Original Fox
  • Male
I mean, diplomatic normalization between two countries who were never openly combative is hardly a monumental peace accomplishment, but it's certainly a positive step.

Offline Hans the husky

• Male
I mean, diplomatic normalization between two countries who were never openly combative is hardly a monumental peace accomplishment, but it's certainly a positive step.
Yesbut once Hamas and the PA realizes that nobody is in their side anymore they will have no choice but to go forward with a peace deal.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2020, 06:56:47 pm by Hans the husky »