Author Topic: 1x1 with ColonelMustang  (Read 8090 times)

Offline SkyFire

• Species: Pheonus Vulneras
  • The Sky is grey, for my Rose did fade away.
  • Male
1x1 with ColonelMustang
« on: January 15, 2016, 12:19:59 pm »
Meh, might as well put up the thread for discussion/character cards.

Here's your character from long ago.

Name: Val "The Gent" Serentori
Species: Warg
Height: 6'0"
Build: Somewhat slim, 160lb.
Personality: Sauve and charismatic. Doesn't seem like he'd be a person involved in crime. Has old world charm to him, but also has his dark side of doing whatever it takes to get results as long as he still come out on top.
Plot: 2

Mansion description: A somewhat small nondescript two story house, which sits on top of the bulk of his operation. The main of his Mansion is actually built under ground, only accessible by a set of doors in one of the hallway closets. Has the decor a mix of Roman-Persian art work and statues. 
Mansion guards/security systems: Val has 2 types of guards, Standard foot soldiers that carry out the basic dirty work, they can be identified by three gold stars tattooed on their necks. Then his elites which over see the foot soldiers, they can be identified by a black star tattoo on their wrists. Val has your standard run of the mill security systems with a few touch ups. To access the the main base of operation the hallway door requires a PIN code that changes every 8 hours, and voice recognition, from the Elites or higher. However Val and his Lieutenant each have a part of an override code. Val also has installed special air vents to remove any noxious gases that may be filtered in. The security cameras are infra-red resistant and emp hardened.
Weapon: all the foot soldiers carry Type22SMG with tactical flashlights, the Elites carry M1SR with Tactical flashlights and Lasersight.
Clothes:They all wear the same outfit SWAT style with the only variation being head gear. The foot soldiers wear standard helmets with with goggles, while the elites wear a standard helmet and goggles they also have personal re-breathers.
Exotic pet: Has a white tiger.
Top lieutenant: Garrett. stands 5'11" 129lb. He is a bearded dragon, with entirely black scales except for around his eyes, he has white scales there. Also has green eyes. Isn't much of talker, but has no problem barking orders to the Elites and Foot. He's also the only one who knows the real reason Val made his way into crime.

You want to change anything?
I'll have my card up eventually.
Every great hero has walked the fine line between darkness and the light. Every legendary hero has set foot in both.
10K post club.

Offline ColonelMustang

• Species: Dire-Wolf
  • The Two Fisted Protein Junkie
  • Male
Re: 1x1 with ColonelMustang
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2016, 12:27:45 pm »
Oh no, no changes are necessary. Val is just the way i remember him, it will be fun to revisit him.
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline SkyFire

• Male
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2016, 04:23:03 pm »
Name: Eron Morathar, better known as "Vendetta," "Hyperion," or "Shade"
Species: Panther
Height: 5' 11"
Build: Strong and lithe. A trained assassin, Shade seems unassuming and small, but that is not the case.
Personality: Arrogent, supremely confident, and always thinking of ways to kill you. Emotions rarely factor in on jobs, thanks to the careful control the assassin has been taught over his emotions. Cold, and calculating.
Clothes: Whatever suits the occasion. When dressing casually, Hyperion tends to go for close-fitting clothes of white and black, made with the finest leathers or silks available.
Armor: http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Stealth_suit_Mk_II?file=Stealth_suit_Mk_II.png with a jet black helm. White has been replaced by flat black.
Armor specialties: 1 terrabyte hacking module, experimental active cameo. Passively conceals all heat, scent, and most any other way to track a furson by normal methods.
Primary weapon: A long range semi auto laser rifle and an assualt rifle had a baby, and this is it. One longer, slimmer barrel on top, with a shorter, slightly fatter barrel beneath. It's plain, disassembles into a briefcase-sized package, undetectable in its case. Assembled, the rifle was just over 38inches long.
Secondary weapon: Long-barreled laser pulse pistol.

Erm, the tech and stuff is sci-if levels. Change anything you want to fit.
Every great hero has walked the fine line between darkness and the light. Every legendary hero has set foot in both.
10K post club.

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2016, 05:54:28 pm »
i think everything looks golden ready when you are
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline SkyFire

• Male
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2016, 11:29:45 pm »
I will have an intro up soon(within the next 48 hours, maximum.).  Stuff is keeping me busy, but I shall start soon enough.
10K post club.

Offline SkyFire

• Male
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2016, 02:54:35 pm »
Loud electronic music filled the air inside the dance floor of Club Omega Enigma. Harsh lights with live music and professional dancers ensured the stage always had something going on, while the dance floor crowd was always dancing. Set two steps below floor level, the floor took up about three-quarters of the room, with enough space between the steps and the walls for tables so that dancers could take a break. The stage was set about five feet from the dance floor and stretched wall to wall. Two sets of stairs, set to the left and right against the wall, provided a way up to the three foot high stage. The noise in the room allowed conversations at the tables on the balcony overlooking the entire room, except behind the stage, to stay within the booths where they happened. It was here, that important business was discussed. It was here, that one of the most valued assassins in the entire city made his arrangements. The black panther leaned ever so casually against the booth, eyeing the sinister-looking security Cheif across the way on the other side of the booth, waiting for the up-and-coming crime lord within the booth to summon him. It would seem that "The gent," Like to keep people waiting. A bad sign of arrogance in a recently-established darkroom council member.
10K post club.

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2016, 03:44:30 pm »
"Glad we finally made it up here Garrett. I swear those people down there are packed together tighter than a can of sardines." Garrett simply grunted in approval. "Alright, everything is squared away, send him over now." Garrett stepped out of the booth and without drawing any visible attention to himself motioned for the assassin, before stepping back into the booth. "Now do be on your best behavior Garrett."
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline SkyFire

• Male
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2016, 04:48:47 pm »
The assassin looked at the bearded dragon, a look that said he wasn't impressed. Hyperion slipped around the corner, into a seat across from "The Gent," eyeing him coolly. The assassin said nothing. It wasn't the place for a hired assassin, no matter the skill, to speak first. Instead, Hyperion simply eyed his potential employer. All the various ways to kill him before that bearded dragon could react. Definitely new to the game. You always had to have an ace up your sleeve, some card to play in order to keep an assassin from killing you just for reputation. Younger assassins did that to catch the eyes of experienced crime lords who offered permanent contracts. Hyperion, on the other hand, found it better to work for newer crime lords who paid a lot, but never lasted long enough to try to remove you from play.
10K post club.

Offline SkyFire

• Male
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2016, 05:04:13 pm »
10K post club.

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2016, 05:27:08 pm »
"Terribly sorry for the delay. I hope i didn't keep you too long." Val offered a relatively sincere smile. "Now let's get down to the brass tax. I'm sure you've heard i'm quite adept at moving things around and acquiring items in less than legal fashion for those willing to pay. I own two of the major airports, four of the train stations running through my area. Now you see what i'm missing is the only harbor this place has. The thing is even sitting on my back door, but the current owner is being to stubborn to give it up. So please give him an early retirement." Val pulled out some papers from his brief case. The top was a full profile of the owner including picture. The owner was a Kangaroo mid thirties, sporting a massive scar across his face. The second page consisted of building layout and any updates done as recently as three months ago.
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline SkyFire

• Male
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2016, 11:00:40 pm »
Hyperion looked over the papers, considering the job. After five minutes of silence, the panther took the papers and put them on his side of the table. "Payment?" It was the only word Hyperion had uttered throughout the interaction. "50% more than normal. This is not Hyperion's work. Vendetta would've been better." The assassin referred to another one of his personas, Val knew. It was a ploy to get more money. However, It was actually a test to see if Val had anything up his sleeve, to test the mettle of this up and coming crime lord.
10K post club.

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2016, 11:48:32 pm »
"We'll discuss payment when i see results. Now before you tell me to look at past jobs, congrats you completed them and got back alive, but i view every job as a fresh slate and I know for a fact you can not guarantee that this will go off without a hitch." Val had put the documents back in his briefcase, then removed the gloves he had been wearing and trashed them. He spoke with a smirk. "There are two ways to die from failure, yet i know the cure for one of the ways."
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline SkyFire

• Male
« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2016, 12:23:26 am »
Hyperion shook his head. "No deal." The assassin said, moving to stand up. "You pay 50% up front, placed in a transient account that will transfer the money back to you in seven days if things go south." Hyperion eyed Val, hand reaching for his silenced pulse pistol. Option #1, of all the ways to kill Val. "The gent," had just won his seat in the council, appeared to keep sloppy security, and had kept one of the most prized assassins waiting on his own turf. No one would miss him, Hyperion was sure. If not, then there were connections availible for directing the heat off of himself.
10K post club.

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2016, 12:56:57 am »
"25% and you have five days." Val's voice sounded off, almost as if it didn't belong to the person speaking. "If those are unacceptable terms by all means feel free to shoot me."
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline SkyFire

• Male
« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2016, 01:39:48 pm »
Hyperion snorted. "No, I don't think I will." The assassin drew his pistol and leveled it at garret, standing nearby. "I don't think you are Val, at least, not the actual 'Gent.' I am willing to bet, however, that you did indeed send your actual security chief, or an operative skilled enough to appear like he is your actual security chief. Given the fledgling state of your criminal empire and the tenuous alliances you've had to make in order to solidify your holdings for the time being, I don't think you can afford to lose him. Now, I am willing to compromise. 40% up front, six days. Otherwise, your little bearded dragon friend takes a long nap. Understood?" The panther's face was emotionless, eyes cold and calculating.
10K post club.

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2016, 02:38:51 pm »
"Well we'll just see what i'm loosing to afford. Fun fact though, the homeless make great body doubles after reconstructive cosmetic surgery." 'Val' Let out a laugh. "This was fun, i expect results just so you know. Do not contact me until you come over to put that deed for the docks in my hand, personally."

(Feel free to time skip.)
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline SkyFire

• Male
« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2016, 02:41:49 am »
(When should I time-skip to?)
10K post club.

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2016, 12:42:55 pm »
(after you've finished up the dock, so to when you're bringing me the deed.)
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline SkyFire

• Male
« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2016, 05:51:52 pm »
Five days later, Hyperion showed up. It had been a stormy day, raining with wind gusting every so often, lightning splitting the air. That was how he arrived. A crack of thunder rent the air as a flash of lightning illuminated the front of the modest two-story house that served as cover for The Gent's operations. The porch was empty. A second later, another boom shook the whole house and could be heard in the compound beneath, as lightning flash across the sky. This time, however, the porch was NOT empty. A figure stood there, in a suit of dark grey and black cameoed advanced armor. The wind blew and the rain cloak fluttered behind the figure, an identical camo pattern on it. The figure had a silenced long barreled pulse pistol on his left hip, a silenced laser assault rifle/long range rifle was slung behind his back. The armor had an armored pouch on the left hip, and a personal electronic information and interface module on the left arm, it's screen dark. This was obviously the assassin that had been hired.
10K post club.

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #19 on: January 19, 2016, 10:45:47 pm »
"Hmm, seem's he's here finally. Five day's not a bad time frame." Garrett shook his head unimpressed, however Garrett didn't really believe in hiring outside sources. Val pressed a button that sat on his keyboard with other buttons that did other things, as soon as he did this Hyperion could hear the sound of a dead bolt unlocking itself. "Come in, try not to track water everywhere" Val's voice came over a PA system.
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline SkyFire

• Male
« Reply #20 on: January 19, 2016, 10:58:35 pm »
"The decor is tacky anyways." Hyperion replied flatly. The armored panther opened the door and stepped inside, only briefly pausing to let the water run off his armor onto the map. A moment later, after the armor was somewhat dry, the assassin stepped forward into the entry hall, his HUD already scanning and mapping the layout of the house for future reference. "The deed is yours, as well as a particularly interesting cargo manifest that just so happened to come into my possession during the assassination. Unfortunately, you will personally have to come and get them. No body doubles or any trickery. Face-to-face." The assassin's voice continued in a flat monotone, which left no possibility of joking around. This was serious, and a necessary step if Val ever hopes to employ the assassin again. Hyperion, Vendetta, Shade, they all had one thing in common. No secret employers. In this city, someone who wasn't willing to show his face to you after you killed his enemies, was likely to count you an enemy.
10K post club.

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #21 on: January 19, 2016, 11:03:09 pm »
"A shipping manifest you say? Hmmm... wait there." Val pushed himself away from the security system. Garrett had already vanished ready to protect Val  or kill Hyperion whatever one needed to happen. After a few minutes Val could be seen walking down a hallway towards Hyperion. He was well groomed, and wore a fresh pressed grey and black pinstripe suit. He offered out a hand. "I apologize for the body doubles, but the person who used to occupy my seat highly recommend using them when dealing with you."
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline SkyFire

• Male
« Reply #22 on: January 19, 2016, 11:15:18 pm »
Hyperion snorted, as his HUD informed him mapping of the above-ground structure was complete. The panther flicked back the rain-cloak's hood, then took off his helmet to see Val face-to-face. The panther tucked the helmet under one arm, and opened the armored pouch with his other. "Do not bother with handshakes. I do not trust you yet." The panther's eyes, while a bright blue, were cold and emotionless. Hyperion handed the deed and manifest to Val, in place of the hand shake. "Given the fact your operation specializes in moving illicit items in a duplicitous nature, I believe that the manifest would be interesting." Much to Val's surprise, the shipping manifest detailed relief supplies, and sixteen compact H1C3 fusion reactors, the type used to power small to medium sized mech assualt suits. The destination of the shipment was to the crime lord, "The Beast," known for his brutal mech enforcers, who bordered Val's territory.
10K post club.

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #23 on: January 19, 2016, 11:35:51 pm »
"This in't small scale either. He own's the outer territory encompassing my slice of life over here." Val pulled a cred stick from his pocket and entered some new codes into it. "Here 20% bonus for finding and bringing this to me." Val clicked his tongue a few more times. "Fell up to making some more money?"
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline SkyFire

• Male
« Reply #24 on: January 20, 2016, 12:14:13 pm »
The assassin took the credit stick and placed it into the armored pouch. "I am always ready for more work. Unfortunately, I'm afraid Hyperion does not take long-term or consecutive contracts. Shade would be the one you seek if a long-term employment status is desired." Hyperion stood there a moment, then closed his eyes. When he opened them, much to Val's surprise, they had changed color completely. From a cold, hard blue, the mysterious panther's eyes were now a dark, cloudy grey. Even his voice had changed. "Now, you mentioned the possibility of another contract?" Shade asked, in a voice quiet and smooth, with an underlying tone of danger.
10K post club.