Author Topic: GrayWolf448's art  (Read 9472 times)

Offline Keitsu

• Species: Wolf
  • I'm a Disney wolf :P
  • Male
Re: GrayWolf448's art
« Reply #25 on: December 31, 2013, 06:54:58 pm »
Good job graywolf! I'm also trying to draw a head side on and can't quite get it right yet ^.^ So you did better than me :P

Looks like you were using the same tutorial as me? http://www.furaffinity.net/full/4130687/ 

Offline GrayWolf448

• Species: Gray Folf
  • Male
« Reply #26 on: January 01, 2014, 05:01:59 am »
Good job graywolf! I'm also trying to draw a head side on and can't quite get it right yet ^.^ So you did better than me :P

Looks like you were using the same tutorial as me? http://www.furaffinity.net/full/4130687/ 

i told you about that tutorial ^^ it was in the topic where you said you wanted to improve on wolfs i just really want an art tablet but my mom's credit card is maxed out. i am most likely getting the wacom indous but not completely sure yet

Offline Keitsu

• Male
« Reply #27 on: January 01, 2014, 04:40:48 pm »
Sorry for getting off topic. But I'm a derp sometimes XD Oh and I have a Bamboo fun. The drivers are always stuffing up so I have to keep reinstalling them. It's such a pain ^_^ I just desabled automatic driver install. Hopefully that fixes it :/
« Last Edit: January 01, 2014, 04:45:28 pm by Sciex »

Offline Old Rabbit

• Species: Rabbit Artist
  • Birthday wisher.
  • Male
    • Art by Oldrabbit
« Reply #28 on: January 16, 2014, 12:48:37 pm »
You are a talented artist. It's easy to see you enjoy drawing cars and
military vehicals. I never was very good drawing cars or machinery. I
imagine you can learn how to draw furries with some practice.

Old Rabbit
oldrabbit.com

Offline GrayWolf448

• Male
« Reply #29 on: January 17, 2014, 02:40:51 am »
thx rabbit ^^

i have been drawing a new IFV/anti-air vehicle (thinking about making it a drone) just started on wendsday, it may be done tomorrow.
i hope to get better but i just haven't been drawing furries lately. if i get a ref-sheet i may start again. i need some thing to base my drawing off of, then after time i start my own. (like the IFV im drawing)

Offline GrayWolf448

• Male
« Reply #30 on: January 17, 2014, 02:50:49 am »
one thing i hate a lot is drawing the tracks/wheals on a vehicle. tracks are annoying since you need to draw each track piece and wheals are annoying since they require good circles (im improving) and the grip of tires i have no idea how to draw...

Offline Old Rabbit

• Birthday wisher.
  • Male
    • Art by Oldrabbit
« Reply #31 on: January 17, 2014, 12:55:14 pm »
one thing i hate a lot is drawing the tracks/wheals on a vehicle. tracks are annoying since you need to draw each track piece and wheals are annoying since they require good circles (im improving) and the grip of tires i have no idea how to draw...

I can imagine the bits, and pieces of vehicles take a lot of time to draw.  You do a nice job of it
though.

oldrabbit.com

Offline GrayWolf448

• Male
« Reply #32 on: January 27, 2014, 02:21:07 am »
2 more ^^ the first one took me a few days the second one only took 2

Offline GrayWolf448

• Male
« Reply #33 on: January 28, 2014, 02:10:41 am »
and i finally got to upload this to flickr ^^
i drew this a few months ago, im pretty happy with it it's just the tail that i messed up a little on

wished i had a scanner :/

wow didn't notice 1861 people looked at this ^^ at least that's what the thingy says.....

Offline Keitsu

• Male
« Reply #34 on: January 28, 2014, 03:18:00 am »
Very nice :D

Offline Old Rabbit

• Birthday wisher.
  • Male
    • Art by Oldrabbit
« Reply #35 on: January 31, 2014, 12:47:11 pm »
It's always good to experiment with different ideas. Nice job.
oldrabbit.com

Offline GrayWolf448

• Male
« Reply #36 on: March 23, 2014, 12:27:45 am »
and i finally got the time and motivation to finish my first dragon drawing ^^

i spent about 3 days drawing it but then spent maybe about 1- 1 1/2 months trying to find time and motivation to work on it.

oh and i just ordered that tablet last night ^^ i should get it by next week. i can finally work on drawing more ^^

Offline greenfox

• Species: Fox
  • struct fox_t = { .color = COLOR_GREEN };
  • Male
« Reply #37 on: March 24, 2014, 06:52:54 pm »
and i finally got the time and motivation to finish my first dragon drawing ^^

i spent about 3 days drawing it but then spent maybe about 1- 1 1/2 months trying to find time and motivation to work on it.

oh and i just ordered that tablet last night ^^ i should get it by next week. i can finally work on drawing more ^^

Good job!  I tried dragon drawings once, but it didn't turn out quite so well.

What kind of tablet did you order?  I had a Bamboo tablet, but I've stopped using it.
"Vira pyveþ maze lirno kaietello jai."
I am only a lone man with ten-thousand dreams.

Weasyl: http://www.weasyl.com/~quyk

Offline GrayWolf448

• Male
« Reply #38 on: March 25, 2014, 01:56:09 am »
the wacom induos pen and touch. http://www.wacom.com/en/us/creative/intuos-s can't wait till i get it ^^

Offline GrayWolf448

• Male
« Reply #39 on: April 15, 2014, 02:44:58 am »
i got the wacom intuos touch and pen about 3 weeks ago but never had a chance to use it. currently i have been trying to find out how to chance the settings but no luck... any one here know know to change the settings for it on a mac?

the things i want to do, and know are
- remove pressure click
- change the 4 preset buttons
- if the eraser works in gimp
- change the scroll direction so when i want to scroll down i move my hand down not up.

if i can get this thing to work the way i want i can finally draw more.

Offline the lone shadow wolf

• Species: eurasion wolf with a little silver fox
  • dont mind me just telecomuting from the darkness
  • Male
« Reply #40 on: April 15, 2014, 08:26:56 pm »
i wish i had a scanner. :(

very good with those last drawings one looks like the claw from black ops 2 :)
I will see you all soon
in the future :goldgrin:

if you wish to find me elsewere look here
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/theloneshadowwolf/

check out my latest art here V
http://forums.furtopia.org/artwork-techniques-tutorials/the-lone-shadow-wolf-will-improve!/50/

Offline greenfox

• Male
« Reply #41 on: April 18, 2014, 01:53:37 am »
i got the wacom intuos touch and pen about 3 weeks ago but never had a chance to use it. currently i have been trying to find out how to chance the settings but no luck... any one here know know to change the settings for it on a mac?

the things i want to do, and know are
- remove pressure click
- change the 4 preset buttons
- if the eraser works in gimp
- change the scroll direction so when i want to scroll down i move my hand down not up.

if i can get this thing to work the way i want i can finally draw more.

I remember changing the pressure click and preset button setting in the system settings on my Mac.  I don't know about the scroll direction though :/.
When it comes to mac programs, I really liked Autodesk Sketchbook (I think there's a free version).  I could never get GIMP to work right, but that was an old version... :)
I'm eager to see what you get out of it :)

Offline GrayWolf448

• Male
« Reply #42 on: April 18, 2014, 12:37:06 pm »
i just down loaded sketch book about 2 days ago. by the looks of the program when i opened it it looks pretty nice and easy to use ^^ but ill see if i like it once i actually try to use the tablet.

Offline Old Rabbit

• Birthday wisher.
  • Male
    • Art by Oldrabbit
« Reply #43 on: April 18, 2014, 12:41:35 pm »
Your tablet should have come with control/settings software.

Might check the Wacom website for more info.
oldrabbit.com

Offline GrayWolf448

• Male
« Reply #44 on: April 18, 2014, 12:46:14 pm »
only thing i have been finding is how to get to the settings on pc. i have seen videos were people got to the settings for mac but i never see any videos or tutorials showing how to get to the settings.

Offline greenfox

• Male
« Reply #45 on: April 18, 2014, 08:36:47 pm »
On my Mac, I had to go to the "System Preferences" app, and there was an icon for Wacom graphics tablet settings.  I do believe this appeared *after* I installed the stuff on the CD that came the tablet (have you done that yet?).

On my current setup, however, I didn't have to do anything: it just showed up in the settings when I plugged it in.

Offline GrayWolf448

• Male
« Reply #46 on: September 19, 2014, 01:04:13 am »
well i have been starting to draw again, and i finally have planes for a nice drawing. currently im sketching a basic picture of the back ground, which will take a few weeks (if not finished in a few days) after that i will try to draw the items/back ground from an angle (might take a month) then will try to add anthros to it (2 weeks-1 month)

these are all guess on the amount of time it will take. as far as i know it might be done within a month (depends on my motivation)

Offline GrayWolf448

• Male
« Reply #47 on: December 20, 2014, 02:54:34 pm »
a new drawing i have, drew it in class on the spare time i had after my math final. one of my favorite tanks in WOT. that game is pretty fun (just i havent been able to play since before august due to the game constantly crashing, been talking to customer service since then)

could improve on the perspective then again this is just a quick sketch i made in school
(for people who dont know what tank it is it's a Tiger I)

oh and i got the tablet to work the way i want it to last month just need to stop drawing different pictures and focus on one
here is the first drawing i made with it. its a rough sketch i was just seeing if i could draw something correctly with the tablet

Offline Old Rabbit

• Birthday wisher.
  • Male
    • Art by Oldrabbit
« Reply #48 on: December 22, 2014, 11:44:49 am »
Good to hear your tablet working well.

I look forward to  seeing more of your art. :orbunny:
oldrabbit.com

Offline GrayWolf448

• Male
« Reply #49 on: January 01, 2015, 03:00:02 am »
well here is a drawing that i just started a few days ago because i wanted to give sciex something for the new years.

took 3 hours and 27 minutes on the 29th for all the lines and most of the coloring, (1:33am-5:00am) and 54 minutes on the 30th for coloring, and shading sciex's hoodie, a few edits to the water, and fixes on the background. (11:06pm-12:00am)
(small edits made later that night)

message to Sciex:
2014 was so far the best year of my life since its when most of our relationship was developed, and for that one night on april 19th/20th where when you got back from a family vacation you told me how you felt about me, and i did the same. if it weren't for you i'd still be in the depression i had before where i didn't have anyone as a partner… even tho i got depressed/worried about if you felt the same about me after i started to fall in love with you sometime in February, and then continuing to now depression from being so far away from you, this will be the last time that im going to feel like this. well anyway even tho i really haven't been doing well for the past few months due to how painful it is for us to be separated, and will for few more years, i can still enjoy the time we spend talking to each other, and just the thought about having someone like you around to be my partner. i really never expected that the random person who i met here where our friendship started with him giving me dental advice would be the person who i would want to spend the rest of my life with. the day that i meet you in person will be another date that i will never forget, and even tho you would just be visiting for a small amount of time, i will still enjoy the time that we got to spend together at a convention if we happen to meet there, and anything else we do together out of the convention… well here's the end to this year and i just wanted to say thank you Sciex for making it as good as it was, and to tell you again how much i love you. <3

hopefully this post broke your face again ^^

Well anyway happy new years to everyone on furtopia.