Author Topic: GrayWolf448's art  (Read 9473 times)

Offline Keitsu

• Species: Wolf
  • I'm a Disney wolf :P
  • Male
Re: GrayWolf448's art
« Reply #50 on: January 01, 2015, 03:10:39 am »
GJ Gray. It looks awesome ^^

Offline GrayWolf448

• Species: Gray Folf
  • Male
« Reply #51 on: January 01, 2015, 03:40:56 am »
^ his face was really broken

Offline Timberwuff

• Species: Grey Timberwolf
  • Just your everyday wolf
  • Male
    • BitzaWolf.com
« Reply #52 on: January 01, 2015, 01:27:43 pm »
This is adorable and wonderful!
'      !
/ \_..._ / \   Follow me on Twitter!
| /  \_ /  \|
|   o.-.o   |
 \  ( O )   / 
 /'-- U --' \
 |    .:.     | /\ 
 |   /:;:\  |`  /
 |   |:;:|  |_ -' 
 /   |'-' |  \   
`""`    `""`    (Wuff character by Winter)

Offline GrayWolf448

• Male
« Reply #53 on: February 16, 2015, 01:45:22 am »
well i have a new picture drawn as a gift for sciex for valentines day

as for why Sciex is a dragon that's his responsibility to explain (he started it)

this drawing was pretty challenging since it was pretty much my first detailed full body picture (that also had to have 2 characters in it) the legs, and tails where pretty annoying to draw but to it turned out pretty nice. this took me a few hours to draw (at most 8'ish without distractions) now that i have a picture like this i might actually be able to use it as a reference to help with future drawings.

this tablet i have has been far better than drawing on paper really happy with the results (no erase marks, easy to move/increase size of sections not needing to erase and redraw, colloring looks alot neater, + more) sadly i have the lite version of autodesk sketch book so i only get a limited amount of layers (more would be pretty helpful) the program is very nice tho

Offline GrayWolf448

• Male
« Reply #54 on: April 21, 2015, 05:19:13 am »

well i drew something up for sciex for our anniversary, the least i could do for him bringing happiness, and some idea of what to do with my future. just me and sciex cuddling, with me holding my dog

i started work on this picture on December 5th 2014. im not sure about the amount of time i spent on it, since on earlier versions of this picture i tried many different methods of drawing, shading, coloring, and a few others. so this picture i got quite a bit more training when it comes to drawing and i know a few more things that do and dont work. i finished it on April 18th 2015.   

FA link: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/16333191/#cid:95247884