Author Topic: Furry apparel stores/websites?  (Read 4978 times)

Offline FurryGayBoy

• Male
Furry apparel stores/websites?
« on: April 10, 2014, 08:03:54 am »
What are some good stores or websites that sell thinks like ears and tails etc etc?  I know of anthrowear, and I was wondering if there are any other ones.  A friend of mine said that you can get tails at Hot Topic, but I haven't been there.

Offline Shim

• Male
Re: Furry apparel stores/websites?
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2014, 10:55:08 am »
Definitely better to buy from various craft and tail makers, which is to say you'd have to pay me to walk into a Hot Topic.

Offline Ziel

• Cerealivore
  • Species: Fox!
  • *nom*
  • Male
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2014, 05:35:19 pm »
Definitely better to buy from various craft and tail makers, which is to say you'd have to pay me to walk into a Hot Topic.

I'm with Shim on this one. Not really going to find something worthwhile at a retail store. The best place to be able to walk up and buy a tail on the spot would be at dealer tables at a convention.

Fursuitsupplies.com has some very basic tails available. Would be a good option if you're on a tight budget. Though the colors that are still in stock seem fairly limited.

Alternatively, some suitmakers do offer a small selection of pre-made parts such as tails or ears, or some might take small parts like that on commission as well. JillCostumes has a much better looking option available, though it is a bit more expensive. You could also hunt around FA for other makers that might offer single pieces, or perhaps search some of those custom craft sites like etsy or similar to see what sort of tails are available there.

Twitter - FurAffinity - Sig by Heat.

Offline Sergalicious

• Species: northern sergal
  • I need some snuggs pretty bad now...
  • Male
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2014, 06:33:18 pm »
pawstar is one.
I wear this crown of thorns
Upon my liar's chair
Full of broken thoughts...
You are someone else
I am still right here

Offline Jorinda

• Female
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2014, 04:05:30 am »
Just type "furry tail" or "furry ears" in the search at etsy.com :)
Or have a look a t furbuy.com