Author Topic: Donald Trump beats Chuck Norris.  (Read 2214 times)

Offline Kobuk

• The "Malamute Dewd"
  • Species: Anthro Alaskan Malamute (Husky)
  • #1 Dew drinker.
  • Male
Donald Trump beats Chuck Norris.
« on: November 24, 2021, 09:49:35 pm »
I had to laugh at this. Donald Trump gets a ninth-degree black belt in taewkwondo whereas Chuck Norris..........only has an eigth-degree black belt?
Supposedly any person who gets a ninth-degree belt is considered some sort of "Grand Master".

Something ain't right here.  :o

Chuck Norris could totally kick Trump's butt!

Trump's "title" is only honorary though since he has NEVER done any taekwondo training in his entire life.  :D

https://www.cnn.com/videos/world/2021/11/24/trump-honorary-black-belt-taekwondo-tgb-intl-ovn-vpx.cnn

Offline cause the rat

• Species: rat
  • Male
Re: Donald Trump beats Chuck Norris.
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2021, 04:23:01 am »
The Dojo that gave him that tittle is a disgrace to the art and sport. This is a real slap in the face to anyone who holds a belt.
It's been said that rats can gain access to your home by climbing up threw your toilet. I prefer to use the front door.

Offline Jade Sinapu

• Species: Wolf / GSD
  • Still hanging in there...
  • Male
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2021, 04:26:01 pm »
 What Cause said.
It was supposed to be not about money. 
Bear your soul and take control
If the wolves are howling outside your door
Invite them in and make them beg for more!
(Name that tune!)

Offline Benjamin

• the admin liger
  • Species: liger
  • Male
    • stripeymaney
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2021, 12:37:27 pm »
I've heard of people getting honorary degrees from universities and such, but a black belt in a martial art?

The big problem for Chuck Norris kicking Trump's butt would be that he'd risk never seeing his foot again. It'd mysteriously become lost and consumed by said cushy (flabby) butt when dealing that much-needed kicking...

Benjamin

Offline cause the rat

• Species: rat
  • Male
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2021, 11:23:37 pm »
Benjamin. People get honorary degrees for contributing to what every the art or sport is. Herbie Hancock received one from Juilliard. Because if his contribution to jazz music. Other's who have received honorary degrees. J.K. Rowling. Albert Einstein, Walt Disney, Stephen W. Hawking. It's obvious those giving the degrees wanted to be associated with the recipients. Trumps honorary black belt is both disgusting and disgraceful. I really home those who have actually earned their degrees from that dojo return them and seek other dojos to re earn them back.
It's been said that rats can gain access to your home by climbing up threw your toilet. I prefer to use the front door.

Offline Rocket T. Coyote

• Species: Canis Latrans Rocketus
  • The Furry Model Rocketeer
  • Male
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2021, 08:30:33 am »
But on the bright side, BHO has Trump beat in number of interviews given in the first year in office. Uncle Joe gave about a dozen so far.
"The coyote is a living, breathing allegory of Want. He is always hungry. He is always poor, out of luck, and friendless. The meanest creatures despise him. And even the fleas would dessert him for a velocipide."~Mark Twain
(Baps the old humorist.)

Offline Chewy, God of Rats

• Species: Rat
  • Professional Gambler, Peaked in High School
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2021, 11:06:11 pm »
When my co-worker said Trump was Grand Master, this must've been what he was talking about.
Mating is temporary, the stench of cheese is forever