Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
furry greetings / Re: UPDATES ON ME
« Last post by Kay Alett on August 08, 2022, 12:03:04 pm »
Update time

So my friend kathy and I have been planning to pull up stake and leave the slabs entirely and go north together to Santa Cruz.

Unfortunately a couple of days ago she fell ill and I had to call paramedics. She was taken to a hospital and shortly thereafter airlifted to a hospital in San Diego. She seems to be doing well but there's a big issue which now rears its ugly head, getting Kathy back home.

She doesn't have her vehicle and it's a long drive from San Diego to the slabs.

So if anyone has any ideas to help please speak up.
general non-furry discussion / Re: The "Bad News" thread.
« Last post by Jade Sinapu on August 06, 2022, 02:07:49 pm »
 My bad news is at work they talk hot button politics instead of work,  and some are making violent threats.  It has become uncomfortable for me and others at work. 

I will probably have to go to human resources to get anything done but I don't want to.
general non-furry discussion / Re: What really "grinds your gears"?
« Last post by cause the rat on July 29, 2022, 03:17:55 am »
Management. Complete lack of intelligence or common sense. A bunch of product was started four days in advance. We were told to focus on things that are needed today or the next. Now there is a problem. Seems this same member of management want's to know why all this product has been sitting around for four days. This is an issue that needs resolving. I can not tell you how disappointing it is to work with someone like that.
general non-furry discussion / Re: What really "grinds your gears"?
« Last post by Jade Sinapu on July 28, 2022, 09:28:58 pm »
 Car parts are basically not available. 
Those are needed.
But no. No parts.

general non-furry discussion / Re: Local weather
« Last post by cause the rat on July 27, 2022, 01:54:03 am »
Looks like we got some rain. 10+ inches to the east of me. Flash flooding closed down a lot of roads and major highways.
furry greetings / Re: UPDATES ON ME
« Last post by Kay Alett on July 25, 2022, 11:17:55 pm »
So i guess it's time for an update. It's getting hotter here in the wasteland.

Luckily Kathy bought a generator and a swamp cooler the other day and we spent the hottest part of the day holed up in her trailer enjoying the cooler air till her generator ran out of gas. Fortunately by then we had passed the hottest part of the day and it was slowly starting to cool down.

The only issue now is that with rising temperatures I'm drinking more water.

Last month i ran out of water and had to rely on Kathy for water. And this month, since Kathy used most of her check on the generator and cooler I been using my check to cover food and water for the both of us this month, which hasn't been easy.

So now it's getting to be a matter of being able to buy enough water to see me through the month entirely and not running out just shy of month's end.
general non-furry discussion / Re: Eaglemoss Enterprise
« Last post by Kay Alett on July 25, 2022, 10:40:54 pm »
Bad news, Kay. Looks like you and I may not be able to finish collecting and building our Enterprises.
There's been major news the last 2-3 days that Eaglemoss may (or may not) go bankrupt.
If they do, it's uncertain that new Enterprise part shipments will be made/sent to customers.
We may end up with just partial builds and no way to finish them.  :'(

Well that's really unfortunate...
general non-furry discussion / Re: Random Thought For The Day
« Last post by Firelight on July 25, 2022, 07:48:12 pm »
At least once a week, I walk outside and say "Computer, end program.".  It doesn't work. :( 

(Kudos to anybody who understands that reference. ;) )

I so got that  :D
Silly husky this isn't Star Trek  :D
general non-furry discussion / Re: COSPLAY: A History book
« Last post by Firelight on July 25, 2022, 07:46:17 pm »
That's pretty cool.
general non-furry discussion / Re: The "Good News" thread.
« Last post by Firelight on July 25, 2022, 07:45:01 pm »
I have no bad news! Yep that's my good news  :)
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10