Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10
general non-furry discussion / Re: The "Bad News" thread.
« Last post by Rocket T. Coyote on February 17, 2024, 07:32:34 am »
I've been tapped to help pack up Mom's things for the move to assisted living. But it's on the same weekend as the local comic con. I'll need to inform the organizers I'm a no show this year.

CORRECTION--The "accidental" upgrade to the Rocketry Forum was actually something I forgot setting up. So all is well in that regard.
general non-furry discussion / Re: Random Thought For The Day
« Last post by Rocket T. Coyote on February 17, 2024, 07:25:21 am »
We're getting ready to move Mom into assisted living.
general non-furry discussion / Re: Local weather
« Last post by Rocket T. Coyote on February 17, 2024, 07:23:00 am »
A dusting of snow and temps in the teens.
general non-furry discussion / Re: The "Good News" thread.
« Last post by Rocket T. Coyote on February 17, 2024, 07:21:30 am »
Had my taxes done. I don't owe anything to the IRS.
photography and video / Re: Rocket's Rockets & Other Stuff
« Last post by Rocket T. Coyote on February 17, 2024, 07:18:28 am »
Haven't updated in a while. I do bad celebrity impressions!

Sly for FPS

« Last post by Kobuk on February 16, 2024, 05:41:06 pm »
news forum / Trump ordered to pay $355 million.
« Last post by Kobuk on February 16, 2024, 05:38:12 pm »
It's not really a great time for Donald Trump right now. At least when it concerns money.
About a week or so ago, Trump was ordered to pay E. Jean Carrol about $83 million.
Now today, we learn that a judge has ruled Trump must pay $355 million when he and his sons committed business fraud in New York. The juicy details are here:
https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/trump-civil-fraud-trial-decision-02-16-24/index.html
That brings his total to about $438 million. BUT........Judge Engoron also ruled that Trump will most likely also have to pay almost another $100 million in interest on that $355 million. So now his total is a little over half a billion.  :o
I'd hate to be Trump right now. He must be cussing up a storm and having a infantile crybaby tantrum right now.  :D
Of course, he's going to appeal these rulings. I wouldn't expect any less of him. I hope the appeals go down in flames.  :D
general non-furry discussion / Re: The "Good News" thread.
« Last post by Firelight on February 16, 2024, 04:20:48 pm »
I bought the game Have a nice Death and so far it's great,
general non-furry discussion / Re: What really "grinds your gears"?
« Last post by cause the rat on February 16, 2024, 12:31:08 pm »
Update the update and buying this new computer. First I had it shipped to the store in St Louis. Did that on the advice of the person who took the order. The order stated to hold it for seven days. The folks at the store shipped it back the same day they got it. So I re ordered and had it shipped to someone I knew would be home. Got it. Long story, cant' hook it up. First thing I bought cost me $50+ to have shipped early. Didn't work. Second one ordered was supposed to show up Tue. It's Friday. Don't have it. Called Apple. Order didn't go threw because my bank screwed up the order by .43. The new part is supposed to be here Tomorrow. I also have an extension on the time to test it out.

What grinds my gears? Getting this new IMac has been a nightmare. Hoping for a good ending.
« Last post by cause the rat on February 16, 2024, 12:23:36 pm »
It's snowing! Should get about three inches.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10