Author Topic: Furtopia RPG - MK II  (Read 79503 times)

Offline Murrg

• Male
Furtopia RPG - MK II
« Reply #100 on: November 20, 2003, 09:26:41 am »
He had made it to the ship when he heard the scream of pain. "What the hell are these things" he thought to himself As he shouted "Open the damn door or I'll blow it open and we will all die here" at this point he didn't realy care who owned this ship or where he was all he cared was that he got the hell out of here in one peice.

You see my world when you shut your eyes so tightly that tiny shapes float before them

est sularus oth mithas

ZAKU ZAKU!!

FFPmw3mrs A- C- D H+ M++++ P++ R+ T+++ W Z? Sm- RLAT a cn+ d+++$ e** f++ h# i++ j+++ p+++ sm-

Offline Running_Wolf

• The Spiritual Werewolf
  • Male
    • http://fearfactor.atspace.org/
Furtopia RPG - MK II
« Reply #101 on: November 20, 2003, 12:10:15 pm »
Havok heard the banging and went to the door. He drew an uzi, opened the door and aimed the barrel at someone's face, he didn't know who ... or care for that matter. He grabbed the person by the collar and shoved him inside, still aiming outside. He closed the door and locked it, holstered his weapon and turned to the new guy.

"Who are you?" Havok demanded.

FCX3rw/CW6s A+ C- D>++++ H+++ M- P+++ R+ T+++ W Z? Sm++/m++ RL- a- cn++++ d++ e-$ f++ h* iwf+++ j+++ p* s--

Offline Murrg

• Male
Furtopia RPG - MK II
« Reply #102 on: November 20, 2003, 12:27:20 pm »
'I could ask you the same question" Murrg stated as he stood up "But for sake of making it go easier the names Murrg, you own this ship?"
You see my world when you shut your eyes so tightly that tiny shapes float before them

est sularus oth mithas

ZAKU ZAKU!!

FFPmw3mrs A- C- D H+ M++++ P++ R+ T+++ W Z? Sm- RLAT a cn+ d+++$ e** f++ h# i++ j+++ p+++ sm-

Offline Running_Wolf

• The Spiritual Werewolf
  • Male
Furtopia RPG - MK II
« Reply #103 on: November 20, 2003, 12:39:52 pm »
"No, Kale does. I'm just here to repay a favour he did to me"

He pointed to the cast on his leg.

"He didn't give me that, but he fixed it up good. He should be in the cockpit area. Tell him we've gotta take off now"

FCX3rw/CW6s A+ C- D>++++ H+++ M- P+++ R+ T+++ W Z? Sm++/m++ RL- a- cn++++ d++ e-$ f++ h* iwf+++ j+++ p* s--

Offline Murrg

• Male
Furtopia RPG - MK II
« Reply #104 on: November 20, 2003, 12:47:59 pm »
Flips the visor up on his helmet " I would love to but dont know where it is" Sits down " Nor do I realy have any thing left to walk there if i did know the way around this ship"

est sularus oth mithas

ZAKU ZAKU!!

Offline Running_Wolf

• The Spiritual Werewolf
  • Male
Furtopia RPG - MK II
« Reply #105 on: November 20, 2003, 12:59:35 pm »
"To be honest I don't know where they are either, but if we don't get the hell of this planet, we're dead. Try that way, the other hall leads to the misile launchers. I'll stay with Simon. He needs the support right now"

Offline Murrg

• Male
Furtopia RPG - MK II
« Reply #106 on: November 20, 2003, 01:05:12 pm »
"Simon?" Murrg asked "Wait is he that kid that was running around out there?"

est sularus oth mithas

ZAKU ZAKU!!

Offline Running_Wolf

• The Spiritual Werewolf
  • Male
Furtopia RPG - MK II
« Reply #107 on: November 20, 2003, 01:09:27 pm »
"Yea. He got acid or something on his paw and we had to rebuild it. Took me a while to get the acid off him. Thankfully, those chemistry classes when I was younger paid off"

Offline Murrg

• Male
Furtopia RPG - MK II
« Reply #108 on: November 20, 2003, 01:13:09 pm »
Growls a bit "And who let the kid go out there?" Strugles a bit to stand "And what do you meen rebuild bionics dont you have knitters or a healer? "

est sularus oth mithas

ZAKU ZAKU!!

Offline Running_Wolf

• The Spiritual Werewolf
  • Male
Furtopia RPG - MK II
« Reply #109 on: November 20, 2003, 01:41:50 pm »
"I offered to go with him but he said he could make it alone. I don't know if Kale's a healer or a knitter or whatever, but he said the prosthetic paw's ok. If you wanna check him out, go through that door. I'll go tell Kale"

Havok pointed Murrg to the medi-bay.

"Hey, Simon. This guy just kinda showed up at the door. He'll hang stay with you while I tell Kale to take off. Dodgers should be in the missile room, fixing things up. If he tries to hurt you, use one of your weapons"

Havok ran to the cockpit, following random paths. He made it without meeting a dead-end.

"Kale! We need to get outta here now. We don't want those things in or on this ship. If it comes to the worse, I'll take over the weapons systems. I'll be in the medi-bay if you need me. Simon's injured. Acid or something burned his paw off"

Offline Murrg

• Male
Furtopia RPG - MK II
« Reply #110 on: November 20, 2003, 01:48:37 pm »
Murrg walked slowly to the med-bay "I can't belive they let the kid go out there alone" He thought as he walked "I meen I'm in my armor and still....." Sighing heavily he looked around the med-bay finnaly locating a field kit he striped of his armor and begain re bandeging his wounds and re rapping his shaterd wing. Having done that Murrg sat down next to the kid toying with a small vile.

est sularus oth mithas

ZAKU ZAKU!!

Offline dodgers

• Male
    • groups.msn.com/thedeltaforceworld
Furtopia RPG - MK II
« Reply #111 on: November 20, 2003, 02:33:10 pm »
* dodgers 2 captian  *  from missile bay

everything ok here ive set the 4 photon misels up tell me when 2 fire
dodgers is back and ready 2 "POST"

Offline Rikimaru

• Much Love
  • Male
    • http://rikimaru2004.deviantart.com
Furtopia RPG - MK II
« Reply #112 on: November 20, 2003, 06:02:07 pm »
Simon looks at the stranger as he patches his wounds up.

"hey im Simon, and judging by the look on your face you wanna know why i went on my own. Well i was offered help, but i told them i would go, they needed everyone here really. i just felt that we needed some form of close range weapon, you never know how close something can get, or when you'll run outta ammo. So thats why i went. i chose so dont blame them and my new hand seems to work fine"

Simon wiggles his fingers around a bit, still getting used to the new hand. He sits up and looks at the stranger play with a vile of some sort.

"so, who are you? and what's that supposed to do?"
ANYONE WANNA CHAT? DETAILS ARE IN MY PROFILE!

Truism of the week: Eggs are most likely to be eggs.

I may be human...but i love all

Offline Kale

• Male
Furtopia RPG - MK II
« Reply #113 on: November 20, 2003, 07:10:21 pm »
Kale already had the engines warming up when he heard Havok coming up the corridor. He qucikly slipped out of the interface, blinking back into consiousness. "well be ready to go in a minute or two, it takes time for the engines to heat up"
"A picture paints a thousand words, but only a thousand words can paint a thousand diffrent pictures" - unknown

my fur code: FMOp3a A? C- D H++$ M? P? R+ T+++ W Z? Sp+ RLLW/U/- a- cadn++++ d+ e# f- h* iwf++ j p+ sm--

My site:

http://www.anthrosoft.furtopia.org

Offline Firebreath

• General Support/Advice
  • Male
    • http://www.firebreathxiii.furtopia.org
Furtopia RPG - MK II
« Reply #114 on: November 20, 2003, 09:59:23 pm »
Jason smiled to the engineer, both because she took care of the guards and becasue she complimented him.
"Yeah, I remember something similar on a YFF-101 training fighter. It one heck of a job to keep that piece of history space-worthy, I swear."
He ran his free paw through his deep, black hair.
"And can I ask why I'm thought of as a threat? I mean, we have what, 3 hours to spend here, and in wayspace, at that. We all know that a ship of the size of mine can dock, but not undock with a bigger one, laws of physics ruling..."

He smiled at her.
"Not wanting to sound rude or anything, but is there somewhere I could go to take a shower? I have nothing but this EVA suit, but that's still not a reason not to get cleaned up after all the sweat I made in there, being scared to hell and back and the like..." he smiled softly at her.
"There is no problem that cannot be solved with the judicious and precise application of high explosives or heavy ordnance."

Offline Murrg

• Male
Furtopia RPG - MK II
« Reply #115 on: November 21, 2003, 12:26:12 am »
Murrg looks at the young cub " You shouldnt have gone at it alone" He says while shaking his head "And the names Murrg, As for this vial it's full of Rmk knitters thought I would offer em to ya if you decided not to go the bionics route theyll hurt like hell but can rebuild any tissue easly in a day or so"

est sularus oth mithas

ZAKU ZAKU!!

Offline Ukiko

• Female
Furtopia RPG - MK II
« Reply #116 on: November 21, 2003, 02:37:31 am »
Nezumi quirked an eyebrow at the young wolf.  Was he....

Eh, not likely.  She chuckled to herself.  He was kindof endearing, truthfully.  Seemed harmless enough to trust with a shower, at least.

"Eh, you know protocol.  It's a fancy ship, you could be a pirate, suchlike things.  You can head down past the barracks to a shower room, left side of the hall.  One of the guards can show you so they'll be out of my hair."

She motioned one of the guards over, a bored-looking young cat.  "Nico, if you could take a moment from your busy schedule, please show our guest to the showers, okay?"

Nico nodded with no change in his bored expression.  "yea.  Just follow me, kay?"  He turned and led the way from the hangar.

Not 'conspiracies'. 'Conspiracy.' Singular.

Offline Kale

• Male
Furtopia RPG - MK II
« Reply #117 on: November 21, 2003, 03:52:58 am »
The ships engines spluttered back into life, thier white hot glow baking the ground beneath it as the drives lifted the ship of the ground with incredible force, a tractor beam locking onto Dodgers car and lifting it into the bay as the ship re-entered the atmosphere, glowing red hot breifly before entering the cold expanse of space...

On the bridge, the ships captain, Kale, looked down on the planet and knew that now he would make ready for a war... and if his dreams were correct, these 'aleins' were only the start of his trouble. He sighed, just glad to be back in space again.
"A picture paints a thousand words, but only a thousand words can paint a thousand diffrent pictures" - unknown

my fur code: FMOp3a A? C- D H++$ M? P? R+ T+++ W Z? Sp+ RLLW/U/- a- cadn++++ d+ e# f- h* iwf++ j p+ sm--

My site:

Offline Rikimaru

• Much Love
  • Male
    • http://rikimaru2004.deviantart.com
Furtopia RPG - MK II
« Reply #118 on: November 21, 2003, 12:22:09 pm »
Simon looks at the vial, then at his bionic hand, sure his fingers moved and it worked fine, it just looked lifeless though. He didnt know weather he should use the Rmk Knitters, he didnt know weather he could go through the pain. But then thoughts kept turning back so his hand the fingers looked sharp and dull, they would make him look dreary compare to his bright cheery self. He thought long and hard and he decided.

"well if it's possible to get this bionic hand off, ill use the Rmk Knitters, it's not that theres something wrong with this hand, i'm grateful for it, but i just dont feel right with it."

Simon walks up to an intercom in the medical bay and speaks into it.

"errr hello? ummm... this guy his name is murrg and he's offered me this thing that can rebuild the tissue in my hand, i was just wondering, weather it err... was possible to get the bionic hand off? dont get me wrong i am grateful for it, but personally i'd rather have a hand that didnt look so sharp on me."
ANYONE WANNA CHAT? DETAILS ARE IN MY PROFILE!

Truism of the week: Eggs are most likely to be eggs.

I may be human...but i love all

Offline Kale

• Male
Furtopia RPG - MK II
« Reply #119 on: November 21, 2003, 01:58:03 pm »
Kale walked into the medical bay just as he heard Simon speak, "Sure it is, its only a tempory feild prosthesis" he reached out an touched a button on the side, causing the prosthesis to slide off before turning to murrg "The medical bay is well stocked with painkillers if you need them, but you'll have to search, right now i have to be back on the bridge scanning for the ships belonging to these 'predators'"

My site:

Offline Jalex Darnco

• Male
Furtopia RPG - MK II
« Reply #120 on: November 21, 2003, 06:17:58 pm »
Still no answer, suddenly there was a high pitched whine which slowly cut through the ratteling of the hull, and then the alarms increased in their verocity.

"Warning, external hull temprature is exceeding recommended levels. Recommend abort of atmospheric re-entry, Fail safes engaging. Main drives are unresponsive, manuver drives are at 20%, engaging a cold start."

The vibrations slowly grew in intensity as the view outside the cockpit was being eaten away by licks of flames, which blackened the outside of the diamond coated glass.

"Manuver drives are responding, engaging retro thrusters. Main Drives are responding, 10% capability now availible. Engaging main drives."

Suddenly I could feel a jarring motion and an even louder rumble, I could feel myself growing dizzy, as the heat inside the cockpit slowly grew. I could almost feel the sweat streaming down my body. I felt like giving up, this was it, I was going to die. But the computer wasn't going to let me, it did everything it could to save me, and its self.

I could see nothing out the cockpit windows anymore, having been blackened to a near totatlity. The only light was from the console infront of me. The vibrations from the fighter it's self, and the heat were my company. Everything else passed without my knowing.

I could feel the fighter slowly stabalize, the heat dissipating to a more cooler chill. I almost felt like I could relax.

"Obstruction detected on canopy, computer aided flight will continue to be active, unless user intervention does happen.

Current program, locating clear area for lateral landing, to allow for salvage, and repairs. Now activating long range emergancy transponder. Medical supplies if needed are located in an external compartment. Sensors detect that no damage was  sustained by those contents. Damage report is being compiled, and will be sent along with transponder signal once completed.

Landing Zone has been located, Now approaching. Recommend that user maintain location within the cockpit till the hull has cooled to a sufficiant temprature as to not burn the user. Current Hull temprature is 523 degrees celsius."

It looks like I'll have to land in a lake to cool this thing off. I can wait, especially after that. Hopefully a salvage team will get to me.

Offline Joel

• Male
Furtopia RPG - MK II
« Reply #121 on: November 22, 2003, 07:26:51 am »
The Yautja had monitored their seeding operation.  While one of the drop pods' contents had been destroyed, the rest of them had suceeded in landing, and already a few rudimentary hives were springing up in remote areas, fueled by relatively primitive animals.  Soon, it would be time to hunt...

:MEanwhile, in Interstellar Space:

The Bone ship was an oddity, for it seemed to have been grown rather than constructed.  It was huge, as well, at least 2-3 times larger than a ship of similar purpose...

Offline Running_Wolf

• The Spiritual Werewolf
  • Male
Furtopia RPG - MK II
« Reply #122 on: November 22, 2003, 04:08:09 pm »
Havok wandered around the corridors, wondering what to do.

"Hmmm," He thought to himself. "This is a good ship, but nothing to do on it, other than work. Must've been dreary. What can I do here though?"

He paced around the bridge of the ship, checking out the controls.

"Hmm, operated by touch panels. At least it's up to date. Looks like the standard crap. What the ..."

Something caught his attention on a panel marked 'Targeting'. Something was shown on the screen.

"A ship?" He said to himself. "What's a ship doing out here? Looks inactive ... wierd markings on it ... strange life readings ... but life support's inactive on that ship, nothing can survive on it ... what the hell?"

A reading on the panel was growing rapidly.

"crap! It's powering up!!"

He looked around for an alarm button and slammed it down hard.

"KALE! WE GOT A PROBLEM HERE!"

Offline Kale

• Male
Furtopia RPG - MK II
« Reply #123 on: November 22, 2003, 08:09:51 pm »
Kale heard the alarms go off and immediatley interfacing, his body falling unconsious as he took comtrol of the vessel. He looked at the scanner, one vessel, armaments unknown or non existant, hull comrpised of some kind of armor laced with... organic cells... He brought the ship to full combat alert, alarms blared as the lights dimmed, as he shunted power to the weapons "All hands preapare for attack!" Blared out his digitised voice over the ships intercomms.

My site:

Offline Murrg

• Male
Furtopia RPG - MK II
« Reply #124 on: November 22, 2003, 11:01:22 pm »
"crap" He exclaimed whne he heard  the anocment. Locking his armor in place and grabing his bow he looked at the kid "Stay here and don't move I'm gonna find out what the hell is the problem" But he already knew the dampner in his helmet wasn't working at full power he had sensed the ship way before the scaners, the question he wanted to know was why here and why the hell was the captin ordering an attack granted he didnt know if it was hostle with his dampner still sorta working. "Stupid ship I can't find anything " Murrg thought to himself before he rounded a corner and all most trampled Havok " What the hell is going on why are we attacking that ship are all of you crazy, where is the captin?" He shouted at Havok.

est sularus oth mithas

ZAKU ZAKU!!