Author Topic: Furtopia RPG - MK II  (Read 79431 times)

Offline Jalex Darnco

• Male
Furtopia RPG - MK II
« Reply #475 on: March 30, 2004, 07:08:51 am »
"This is Dragon Fire 1. I don't know if you guys do this, but back at Earth, we have a technique when it comes to planetary atmospheric re-entry. We have the biggest ship lead, with the smaller ships coming in behind the vector of the lead ship. Usually, with the biggest ship, it has the most armor, and thus stand a bit more. From what I've seen, you guys don't seem to have energy sheilds of anysort. As a result, I think that if we adopt that technique, we can save our armor for taking more a beating. All of our space capable vehicles are equipped with heavy ceramic armor on the ventral portions. Which makes them good against ground targest as well as atmospheric re-entry. I suggest that we can take up that formation, with the lead ship breaking the air, lessining the amount of atmospheric friction on the others. over."

After clicking off the mic, I took a big sigh. That was perhaps a little bit more long winded then I had meant it to be, but hopefully it'll be useful, if it isn't already being used.

Offline Kale

• Male
Furtopia RPG - MK II
« Reply #476 on: March 30, 2004, 07:21:13 am »
"roger that, the transport will depert five minutes after us so we can clear the ground for thier approch, fall in behind and prepare for atmospheric entry" He smiled, anylising for vector and setting a couse, watching the multi layered sensor images of the two fighter ships falling in neatly.
"A picture paints a thousand words, but only a thousand words can paint a thousand diffrent pictures" - unknown

my fur code: FMOp3a A? C- D H++$ M? P? R+ T+++ W Z? Sp+ RLLW/U/- a- cadn++++ d+ e# f- h* iwf++ j p+ sm--

My site:

http://www.anthrosoft.furtopia.org

Offline Running_Wolf

• The Spiritual Werewolf
  • Male
    • http://fearfactor.atspace.org/
Furtopia RPG - MK II
« Reply #477 on: March 30, 2004, 01:45:16 pm »
"Affirmative on that, I'm taking up positon behind you" Havok calmly said over the radio.

"Computer, open private channel with Kale"

"Affirmative, channel open" Came the AI voice.

"Kale! I just gotta check something with you. Where's Simon? He still on the ship?"

Havok closed his eyes, hoping for good news. "please be somewhere safe on the ship, please be somewhere safe on the ship..." he thought.

FCX3rw/CW6s A+ C- D>++++ H+++ M- P+++ R+ T+++ W Z? Sm++/m++ RL- a- cn++++ d++ e-$ f++ h* iwf+++ j+++ p* s--

Offline Jalex Darnco

• Male
Furtopia RPG - MK II
« Reply #478 on: March 30, 2004, 02:40:48 pm »
ah, good. at least I was able to contribute something.

"Computer, Did you download the latest tac data on the LZ?"

"Negative, The system was unable to access remote computer source. Incompatable data ports detected."

"Hmmm... we'll have to get that sorted out, some sort of translation program. Computer, can you do a long ranged sensor sweep of the LZ?"

"Negative, the Landing Zone is beyond and obstructed."

"Where the hell do you get intel around here? geez, alright, Computer, cancel latching onto the Espirit's hull, and fall in behind those already information. Match the Espirit's course and speed."

"Confirmed."

"At least you CAN do something."

Switching over to the Mic, I relayed my actions, "Dragon Fire 1, falling into position."

Offline Rikimaru

• Much Love
  • Male
    • http://rikimaru2004.deviantart.com
Furtopia RPG - MK II
« Reply #479 on: March 30, 2004, 03:17:47 pm »
Simon looked on the right sleeve and found the small button which shrank his suit to fit.

"Damn suit, i feel like im in a sci-fi movie or something I'm so not used to this hehe. Well if it can last up to 6 hours that'll be alright, were not gonna be longer than that...are we?"

Simon had a slight look of worry in his eyes...

"Hmmm Murrg, this is possibly the worst time to ask this, but  did you say something about a potion or something that could rebuild my arm? this prosthetic thing is a tad uncomfortable,"
ANYONE WANNA CHAT? DETAILS ARE IN MY PROFILE!

Truism of the week: Eggs are most likely to be eggs.

I may be human...but i love all

Offline Kale

• Male
Furtopia RPG - MK II
« Reply #480 on: March 31, 2004, 04:54:51 pm »
The ships swug gracefully in towards the planet, hitting the atmosphere in good sync, Kale felt his hull heating up as he entered, and smiled "all systems are go, weapons ready for deployment, lets get these people clear!"
"A picture paints a thousand words, but only a thousand words can paint a thousand diffrent pictures" - unknown

my fur code: FMOp3a A? C- D H++$ M? P? R+ T+++ W Z? Sp+ RLLW/U/- a- cadn++++ d+ e# f- h* iwf++ j p+ sm--

My site:

Offline Jalex Darnco

• Male
Furtopia RPG - MK II
« Reply #481 on: March 31, 2004, 05:11:29 pm »
"Roger that. Dragon Fire Squadron, Break on my mark. 2 and 4 together, 3 and I together. Cover Each other's backs and be sure to stay near the Espirit. I don't know what tatics they have up their sleaves, so keep it tight."

"Dragon Fire 1 to Esipirt, Please signal when we've reached a point in which formation can break, over."

The entry into the planet's atomsphere was much smoother then my last one. It had been awhile since I was 2nd in line on vector lines. Having been in command of my own squadron, put me up front, and ultimatly left me up for a rougher ride.

"Computer, Power weapons, and begin tracking of unidentifable signitures."

"Multipul targets identified."

Seeing the HUD target my friendlies, I knew that I had to exclude a few. From the Target database, "Remove the five closest targests from the targeting databse. Store in permanent memory."

"Confirmed."

Offline Murrg

• Male
Furtopia RPG - MK II
« Reply #482 on: April 01, 2004, 12:15:26 am »
Murrg looked back at simon "Aye its in that vile I gave you erlier but its not a potion or magic just some nanomachines I picked up some where" he said with a shrug as he headed of to find the helmet he had left in the cargo bay erlier. Almost as an after thought he looked back at simon and spoke again "Look kid I dont know why you want to come with us and I wont lie like others its not my nature chances are your gonna see things you aint gonna like or worse end up dead that suit i gave you will offer some protection but not much againts these things not even my suit will but if your hell bent on going stay close ok". As he walked down the corridor the voice spoke again "Trying to make of for some sins or something?" it asked and he simpaly ignored it
You see my world when you shut your eyes so tightly that tiny shapes float before them

est sularus oth mithas

ZAKU ZAKU!!

FFPmw3mrs A- C- D H+ M++++ P++ R+ T+++ W Z? Sm- RLAT a cn+ d+++$ e** f++ h# i++ j+++ p+++ sm-

Offline Rikimaru

• Much Love
  • Male
Furtopia RPG - MK II
« Reply #483 on: April 01, 2004, 01:44:11 pm »
Simon searched his pockets for the vile and he found it, amazingly it was still intact.

"wow I'm suprised it's still in one piece"

Simon removed his prosthetic arm and threw it on the floor.

"well I can say goodbye to that, well...bottoms up"

Simon drank the contents of the vile, whatever it was, it tasted disgusting but he could feel the nanomachines moving to his arm. The pain was growing as they did their thing, but it would be worth it.

"Ugh"

Simon listened to Murrg as he spoke

"yeah I know I don't know why I wanted to go, I know I probably won't like what I see down there and I will stay close, I do have some sense left in me. I guess I just didn't want to be left alone, I just need to be around people I guess. Stops me doing somethin' stupid right"

Simon thought back to himself, the time when he was on his knees with a gun to his face. He didn't want a repeat of that again, he also thought to himslef about Havok. He wanted to stay with him really, but knowing Havok he probably would go running in wanting a piece of the action.

"I hope he doesn't get himself killed" Simon whispered to himself "Please be safe...I need you"

Offline Murrg

• Male
Furtopia RPG - MK II
« Reply #484 on: April 13, 2004, 01:18:06 am »
he found his helmet and fitted it in place sliding the visor down as he pressed the com switch" Kale what if any freqancy is every one on" he asked
You see my world when you shut your eyes so tightly that tiny shapes float before them

est sularus oth mithas

ZAKU ZAKU!!

FFPmw3mrs A- C- D H+ M++++ P++ R+ T+++ W Z? Sm- RLAT a cn+ d+++$ e** f++ h# i++ j+++ p+++ sm-

Offline Kale

• Male
Furtopia RPG - MK II
« Reply #485 on: April 13, 2004, 10:33:13 pm »
"345.4" the response was simple, as his mind was bent to the flight, making sure the ship stayed on course and that it was fully prepared

My site:

Offline Murrg

• Male
Furtopia RPG - MK II
« Reply #486 on: April 14, 2004, 02:49:34 am »
he walked back to simon and asked" Kid are you armed at all?"

est sularus oth mithas

ZAKU ZAKU!!

Offline Rikimaru

• Much Love
  • Male
Furtopia RPG - MK II
« Reply #487 on: April 14, 2004, 08:20:21 pm »
Simon lookd up and Murrg and pulled the pistol out, the one he nearly shot himself with. He stared at it.

"ummm...I got this lazer thing"

Simon continued to stare at the gun, the same gun that almost ended his life, could end up saving it...

Offline Murrg

• Male
Furtopia RPG - MK II
« Reply #488 on: April 17, 2004, 12:03:44 am »
He looked at the gun for a bit before speaking again "Hmmm ill see if i cant get you something heavier than that a side arm wont be much use againts these things they move to fast and take alot of punishment to bring down besides they may have friends comferting to know basic energy weapons are here solid shell will get you killed" he sat down and started the diagnostic sytems in his suit again the words scrolling fast arcross his visor plate the metalic voice going over suit status. After going over it he hit the com chanel hailing the human "Alex I belive your name was since i assume you will be support in open areas in that toy of yours i have a few questions about its sensors if you dont mind"

est sularus oth mithas

ZAKU ZAKU!!

Offline Jalex Darnco

• Male
Furtopia RPG - MK II
« Reply #489 on: April 18, 2004, 07:19:04 am »
I heard the new voice over the speakers. It sounded familiar, and I wasn't quite able to place it where I heard it. Maybe it was Kale, the radio had a knack for changing voices. Though Toy?

"This is Alex, I don't have much to do here besides float her down next to the Espirit. Whatcha got for me?"

Offline Murrg

• Male
Furtopia RPG - MK II
« Reply #490 on: April 18, 2004, 11:39:38 pm »
He responded to Alex quickly"The questions I have reguard the sensors on your ship, bot, whatever it classafacation is anyway can you scan into the rang to pick up bioelectrical signs these things wont show up on anything else since im not running this little excursion if you wanna take it up with kale first i understand but would like you to check the landing site before we touch down if you can"

est sularus oth mithas

ZAKU ZAKU!!

Offline Jalex Darnco

• Male
Furtopia RPG - MK II
« Reply #491 on: April 19, 2004, 07:33:10 am »
It isn't Kale... who is it? Oh no... him... it. That's what he meant as being ready to go. crap crap crap... he's over there, and I'm over here... there's nothing he can do to me... I hope.

I hesitated slightly in my answer, "The ASAT is equipped with a full suite of Sensor capabilities. It was made to do anything, and it can't do everything should it be blind. Anyways, EMP is one of those favorite weapons that the Eastern Front uses against us. We can detect very minute amounts of electricity, and it's alose used in detecting bio-electrics. Scanning the LZ is standard proceedure in the navy before we touch down. I've already attempted to do such, but I do not have the range... maybe from the diffrent atmosphere of the planet, I don't know. But I have to get closer to conduct a scan.

I think you may like to know, that ASAT's are also capable of creating a sensor network. Each fighter creates a tight-beam link-up extending the range of the network. This helps with triangulation, and detection into areas that diminish standard sensor ranges. If you want, I can create a small link-up with the Espirit, or the combat suits that you most likely have."

Right, right.. go make deals with the devil. Jesus... you just might of given him a chance to get into your fighter and kill you! I think I'm going to get sick.

"Warning, drift detected in vector line. Advice correction."

Shaking my head, I quickly jiggled the fighter back into the vector line, eliviating the slight vibrations.

Offline Murrg

• Male
Furtopia RPG - MK II
« Reply #492 on: April 20, 2004, 12:28:16 am »
he laughed an odd sound even to himself "You seem worried comander I'm not going to kill you or pick apart your mind have no reason to besides intinse dislike of your kind and you may be one of the few I call friend yet never know now do we as a good will gestur here is the specs on mine and my young friend simons suit I'm interested in this scaner web you mentioned and it may make you feel safer knowing some small bit about my tech" he droned on as he opened a panel in thr right arm of his suit and enterd a code to begain the specs tranfer" also is respects to your safty your canapy is made of what matirials these thing will rip basic reinforced glass apart in seconds so if thats the case i advise being very very carfull were you stop" he said laughing again swiching to a closed circet and silencing it from the out side so simon couldnt hear he added "oh yes one more thing i asume that you have a self containd air suply unles your kind recently develeped the abillity to not breath i advise you keep and ports to your cockpit closed at all times some nasty things may get in and then well I'd have to kill you being infected and all see i like these people they have treated me very well and i wont allow them endangerd at all even from myself understand" that being said he turned to simon and spoke "now lets explain that suit a bit shall we"

est sularus oth mithas

ZAKU ZAKU!!

Offline Jalex Darnco

• Male
Furtopia RPG - MK II
« Reply #493 on: April 20, 2004, 08:09:11 am »
I wasn't too sure what to make of that admittence of not wanting to kill me. Maybe I was just being paranoid, but how is it he knows what I'm thinking? It's almost like he can read my thoughts. Glanceing down at the Espirit, I gave it a weary look before looking back at my console.

"I don't plan on letting any of those things even get on my fighter. I'm going to have the hull fully polorized to the max amount of power. The second they touch it, they'll find themselves in a bit of a crisp. As to Open ports, there is no such thing, specially from where I'm from. Humans are somewhat rampent about chemical warfare. Anyways, with it being a space fighter, I certainly hope I have my own life support system."

Looking down at a new hologram that phased in, I saw that a file transfer was just about complete.

"File Transfer Complete, decodeing....... Combat Suit specifications."

"Computer, do you have access to their computer to sensor configurations?"

"Confirmed."

"Initiate Sensor Network Program with Suits of similar Design of given program."

"Confirmed."

"I've initiated the uplink. It should only take a moment before the tight beam interface manifests its self. You'll be able to see as far as I go now. I'll also have an interfase with your suits sensors as well, as a result I'll be seeing what you see."

Offline Kale

• Male
Furtopia RPG - MK II
« Reply #494 on: April 20, 2004, 08:41:38 am »
Kale smiled, tight beam sensors were only used to coordinate ground assault between combat units, he piggybacked into the feed and grinned, activating the foward viewing main scope as trhe ships decened through the ionosphere and into a cloud bank.

My site:

Offline Rikimaru

• Much Love
  • Male
Furtopia RPG - MK II
« Reply #495 on: April 20, 2004, 03:54:10 pm »
Simon looked down at the various buttons dotted around his suit they all looked very confusing.

"Ummmm...just give me the basics of this thing 'cause this looks complicated."

Offline Murrg

• Male
Furtopia RPG - MK II
« Reply #496 on: April 21, 2004, 03:29:38 am »
he laughed "It's actualy very simple for such an advanced item all the basic things life moniters user statsus can be brought up simply by asking and will be displayed on the viser same goes for sensors mostly ran on voice comands but can be acessed manuly if needed from the panle on your right arm. Aside from the protection it gives while it has power your suit will enhance stamina strenght and dexstarity and your speed. the suit can withstand almost as much damage as mine even though its smaller and thinner has something to do with its construction even without it power suply it is very strong but will become combersome after a time. anyway you have any questions about it that i didnt cover?"

est sularus oth mithas

ZAKU ZAKU!!

Offline Rikimaru

• Much Love
  • Male
Furtopia RPG - MK II
« Reply #497 on: April 21, 2004, 05:30:37 pm »
"Hmmmm I still feel like I'm in Star Wars or something hehe this is completely wierd to me." Simon laughed.

"I think you covered it all, if I think of anything I'll be sure to ask."

"ummm...Show heart rate?" Simon asked the suit and as if by magic, his hear rate popped up on the visor in front of him.

"woah..." Simon was a little fazed by this technology.

"ummm...hehe....how do you make the data go away from the visor?"

Offline Murrg

• Male
Furtopia RPG - MK II
« Reply #498 on: April 21, 2004, 11:22:57 pm »
"It will move down to the corner of the visor and go away compleatly after five or so minuets the only time it stays is when your heart rate or other vitles go haywhire" He walked over to a weapons locker and sorted throw the contents for a moment before pulling out a smallish lazer rifle and a larger ion pulse rifle and handed the smaller one to simon"Here this should do well for you its simple enuff point shoot repeat dosnt seem to have clips so im guessing its on a self contained energy system that would recharge over time just watch the energy gadge and youll be fine"

est sularus oth mithas

ZAKU ZAKU!!

Offline Kale

• Male
Furtopia RPG - MK II
« Reply #499 on: April 22, 2004, 04:10:36 am »
Kale set the autopilot and came out of the ships systems, blinking as his mond uncoiled, he walked down to the back of the ship and upto a sealed compartment. His paws slid in a complex pattern over what appered to my solid metal, but a doorway. and looked at the perfectly crafted suit of nano armor, an inoovation of hois own, the suit was powered by his own specific telepathy, and contained a limited shield, a compliment of weapons rangin from laser cannons to swords, that the nanos could construct, and some armor, it was designed as a last resort, and right now kale wasnt feeling that secure. He reached out, touching the surface of the armor, and watched as it shifed, moving up his arm and encasing him apart from the head. hopefully he wouldnt have to leave the ship, but he could be secure if he had to.
With that an autopilot light bleeped and he quickly ran back to the bridge, uplinking with the weapons command.
"all hands to station, were going in boys!"

My site: