Author Topic: Scars short story thread  (Read 3058 times)

Offline Scarlegs

• Hey...Hey kid.....Wanna buy a dishwasher?
  • Female
Scars short story thread
« on: June 30, 2013, 01:54:01 am »
Well, hello people! I was wondering if any of you would be interested in reading short passages that I would write if you gave me a word?

Rules:

Because I'm not too good with high demand, please only one person post a word, when I finish that the next person is free post their word.
Nothing inappropriate!
General Furtopia rules!

Bare with me because I'm not too good with writing :-[

-Scar :D
« Last Edit: July 01, 2013, 05:29:04 pm by Scarlegs »
FF FFD3adm A+ C- D H++ M+ P++++ R- T+++ W Z- Z- Sf-- a- e- f++ h* i++ p++
Here is my DA http://scarlegs.deviantart.com/
#A38CF3 < Just a reminder!

Offline Mylo

Re: Scars short story thread
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2013, 06:58:43 am »
Okay. ^.^

Scar

Offline Scarlegs

• Female
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2013, 08:56:45 pm »
Awesome! The word is scar.

Blood trickled down my leg from a gash in my thigh, how did I get here? I wondered trying to pull myself up out of the debris. My vision was blurred, I couldn't see much..But I could hear. I could hear people screaming and the hiss of fire behind me. I was choking on the fumes. How did I get here? I stumbled over away from the fire, trying to clear my head, the fire kept creeping, the roar was getting louder. I pulled away as it tried to lick my fingers. Keep moving I urged myself on. Surly I couldn't have lost much blood from the gash in my thigh. I felt the back of my head as I kept stumbling along. Sticky blood clotted my hair. "That's bound to leave a scar" I mumbled. I stumbled over something. A person. Dead. I closed my eyes, excepting death.

I woke to bright white lights stinging my sensitive eyes. I was in heaven I knew it.As I gradually came to my senses I realized the place smelt sterile, and there were frequent beeps all around me. "Hello?" a slight croak came from my lips. My throat was dry and scratchy "Water?" A nurse hurried over to me. Shaking her head she pointed at a drip. No water by mouth I guessed. My eyes were gradually adapting to the bright light. I noticed a bandage twisting its way up my leg. I looked around the ward, it was me and a few others with burns. "Significant
scaring caused by burns up left thigh" a doctor was saying to a few others as they crowded around me. A needle went in my arm. The world melted around me

Hmm, that's not very good, is it? Haha, okay for a first try though! :-[
« Last Edit: July 01, 2013, 05:58:47 pm by Scarlegs »

Offline Sledge

• Species: Fyr Cat
  • Peace through superior firepower.
  • Male
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2013, 08:58:09 pm »
Warrior. One of my favorite things to write about.
A wise man once said: "don't anger a man who can end you from another zip code."

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum. - If You Want Peace, Prepare For War.

Offline Scarlegs

• Female
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2013, 03:47:02 am »
The word is warrior

A sword slashed into the warriors arm, his eyes bulging as pain shot up and down the limb. More waves of pain came flooding over him as the weapon was pulled swiftly out. Blood gushed from the wound, too deep for his times undeveloped medicine, it'd have to come off. A faint smile danced over the opponents lips as she pulled her sword from her victim.  She rested the sword on her shoulder, almost cutting herself when the blade collided softly with her exposed skin. "Stupid metal bikini" she mumbled pushing the sword into the ground. "It's looting time" she whispered as she bent down to the semi conscious malewarrior. She reached into his armor, pulling off breast plates, shoulder plates and a helmet. She tried to put on the shoulder plates when a notice flashed just below her
Mens' armor; Cannot wear.
It read. She sighed. Why was she here again, oh yeah, the good graphics. She would quit this if something like this happened again...."That's what you said last time" she mumbled as she ran off into the bushes just as her victim re-spawned.

Haha, hope you liked that short and poorly written thing :D I'm not too sure why that idea popped into my head......

Offline Scarlegs

• Female
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2013, 05:29:49 pm »
Do you think I should do a story about Scars morning?

Offline Old Rabbit

• Species: Rabbit Artist
  • Birthday wisher.
  • Male
    • Art by Oldrabbit
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2013, 12:45:04 pm »
Okay. Scars morning.

It's all good practice. Keep up the good work. :orbunny: