Author Topic: What if aliens were really anthros?  (Read 7459 times)

Offline lirokun Viami

• Female
What if aliens were really anthros?
« on: April 29, 2013, 04:00:18 pm »
yeah,so like the title ask what if aliens were anthros/furries? If they were,I would ask them to take all furries to there world, or ask them to turn me into a anthro cat if possiable... :3
Meow Meow! my phrase.
I am my fursona!
Pokemon. A fan furever!
Furries: We are all just friends with a like in common: animals.

Offline Arashi_Calunata

• Species: Solus Cat
  • That's what happens? Fascinating!
Re: What if aliens were really anthros?
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2013, 11:46:51 am »
... I've toyed with the idea. I've also found I'd ask the same questions and be jealous until I died of it. The thought of Aliens being something we can guess- even an anthro, seems impossible to me.
Artist by trade, Soldier by choice.

475 consecutive last stands. Funny how that happens, huh?

A 'Solus Cat' is my evolution on my older species, the Hreldren. But better.

Offline Keo

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2013, 03:53:58 pm »
No, humans, you are the aliens.

Offline Acton

• Species: Republican Black Bear
  • Unrepentant Furry, Otaku and Anglican.
  • Male
    • Acton Hermitage
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2013, 03:59:28 pm »
But what would happen to the fandom if that was true aliens are athro? Will we go nut over them. How would they think of us. Would they be annoyed if we try to act like them?

sounds like an interesting sf story idea.

Offline lirokun Viami

• Female
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2013, 06:02:47 pm »
Oh I never thought about if the fandom would survive or not over that.....:3
Meow Meow! my phrase.
I am my fursona!
Pokemon. A fan furever!
Furries: We are all just friends with a like in common: animals.

Offline Keo

« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2013, 06:09:42 pm »
I was a furry alien in my past life, so if you like I can say a bit about this.

Would they be annoyed if we try to act like them?

Sometimes, yes, kind of, comes on in swings ;)
Due to my current life situation I find compromise, though.

Offline Rocket T. Coyote

• Species: Canis Latrans Rocketus
  • The Furry Model Rocketeer
  • Male
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2013, 10:21:42 pm »
Once read a book about the inhabitants of a planet in orbit around Sirius. They were all humanoid canines.
"The coyote is a living, breathing allegory of Want. He is always hungry. He is always poor, out of luck, and friendless. The meanest creatures despise him. And even the fleas would dessert him for a velocipide."~Mark Twain
(Baps the old humorist.)

Offline Choky

• Rare species
  • Male
    • http://choky.furtopia.org/
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2013, 04:14:39 pm »
what if aliens were anthros/furries?

Abduct me NOW! And take me to your leader (: who,with any luck,will be a lagomorph :-[
Dude,where my Furryness?
424 passed games on N64,PSX,DC,XB,PS2,GC & X360.(Last updated on 29/09/13)

Offline jackdc071

« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2013, 10:51:26 am »
then the fox king will make me his prince, and i shall be the most insane ruler ever, CHEESE! FOR EVERYONE!

Offline Shim

• Male

Offline Wereaibo

• Species: Nightmarish animatronic animal
  • Straight from the Uncanny Valley
  • Male
« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2013, 04:17:15 pm »
If that happened some Furry hater would end up triggering an interstellar war by mistaking the aliens for humans in fursuits and insulting them.

There was actually a book where the aliens were rabbit like creatures. It was called Quozl and written by Alan Dean Foster. In it the Quozl have a secret colony on Earth. A quozl child and a human child meet in the woods and become friends. Soon the human's sister finds out and ends up making a children's show about them without the quozl's permission. The human finds out when he finds quozl plushies for sale while out shopping. He becomes angry because he feels his sister betrayed the Quozl's trust and confronts her. Eventually the Quozl are revealed to humanity ( at Disney World of all places ) and humans and Quozl end up sharing the planet and living in peace.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2013, 04:26:34 pm by mechbeast »
You humans need to refine, alter, corral codify and measure things yes? Very well. I shall use your wristwatch to count out ten of your seconds. I suggest you use that time to run. For at the end of it I shall come for you and I will catch you and we shall measure the duration of your death... In screams.

Offline Ryffnah

• Female
« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2013, 11:33:38 pm »
There's a lot of overlap between aliens in sci-fi and anthro characters.  Basically, for a sci-fi writer, it's easier to model your aliens on real animals than to try to invent something entirely new, partly because there's already a whole lot of diversity in the creatures on Earth if you look close enough; partly because it's just easier to work with a model; and partly for the same reasons as draw people to the furry fandom -- animals are spiffy.

If we're talking about actual real life aliens from outer space...  Well, my guess is that we'd be lucky to understand them at all, much less for them to be anything as recognizable as anthros.
Is there really a cat paradise?  Find out in Otters In Space.

Spies!  Jet packs!  And a water-phobic feline surrounded by otters!  IN SPACE!  Experience it all in Otters In Space 2: Jupiter, Deadly

Offline Rocket T. Coyote

• Species: Canis Latrans Rocketus
  • The Furry Model Rocketeer
  • Male
« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2013, 09:52:25 am »
There was an episode from The Outer Limits starring Matt Frewer and Clint Howard. There are two men in above average jobs. They are married to very attractive women, but there's something wrong. The men are having strange dreams. The women are actually space aliens with the ability to shape-shift. It doesn't have a total and lasting effect on their mates.  The aliens are friendly and just want to fit in, but they unintentionally drive their mates insane. Throughout the episode, the viewer is given brief glimpses of the aliens in their true form.

I gotta find that episode on YouTube.
"The coyote is a living, breathing allegory of Want. He is always hungry. He is always poor, out of luck, and friendless. The meanest creatures despise him. And even the fleas would dessert him for a velocipide."~Mark Twain
(Baps the old humorist.)

Offline Sergalicious

• Species: northern sergal
  • I need some snuggs pretty bad now...
  • Male
« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2013, 01:35:38 am »
well my fursona is sort of like a holographic projection that can think, feel, touch, etc ( sort of like in red dwarf) and can be directly controlled by my general persona for all categories.

ie i have the persona korvre, then the off-shoots like kore are like holographic projections that he then controls, sort of like avatar but when he's not in control they live about their lives normally. ( a bit like how gta 5 will work)

and korvre is a commander of a space fleet that dare not orbit earth ( too big the moon would orbit around the fleet) so he has cloaked satellites around it and jumps in ships as he needs them
I wear this crown of thorns
Upon my liar's chair
Full of broken thoughts...
You are someone else
I am still right here

Offline HazardJackal

« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2013, 06:15:19 am »
Well, if they are here to fix the world (By destroying it of course) then yeah, i'd love em.  if they come to invade... well, i'm grabbing my shotgun and barricading myself in my house, as i would in any other alien invasion.

Offline Aces G. Foxworthy

• Species: [DATA EXPUNGED]
  • MTF Epsilon-7 unit #001... The Fox
  • Male
    • SCP Foundation
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2013, 04:28:35 am »
I'd be sent in, and once I'd find them... I'll beg them to transfigure me into one of them and let me live with them forever in exchange for the most valuable and rare hooman invention: Video Games
You are about to become very Bright

looking to chat with other furs! Skype me at ace_the_wolf

"QUICK!!! Start chucking D-Class at it until it stops!"-Dr.Brights

Offline Aloneness

• Species: Hella Gay Wolf
  • Великий ведра огонь!
  • Female
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2013, 11:46:43 am »
There was an episode from The Outer Limits starring Matt Frewer and Clint Howard. There are two men in above average jobs. They are married to very attractive women, but there's something wrong. The men are having strange dreams. The women are actually space aliens with the ability to shape-shift. It doesn't have a total and lasting effect on their mates.  The aliens are friendly and just want to fit in, but they unintentionally drive their mates insane. Throughout the episode, the viewer is given brief glimpses of the aliens in their true form.

I gotta find that episode on YouTube.

I miss The Outer Limits ... I loved that show
Ren's Translation Note:
Konnichiwa = Hello, Nani = What?, Великий ведра огонь! = Great Buckets of Fire!

Avi by Haru

Offline Plantan

• Species: The only Collie, Sugar Glider, Raccoon Hybrid
  • The sun is gone, but I have a light.
  • Male
« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2013, 08:29:31 am »
Well, if they are here to fix the world (By destroying it of course) then yeah, i'd love em.  if they come to invade... well, i'm grabbing my shotgun and barricading myself in my house, as i would in any other alien invasion.

This is my response as well...I'm so unoriginal  :D
Inactive Here- Add me on Discord if you knew me in my active years on the forum :) - plantan0615

Offline Wereaibo

• Species: Nightmarish animatronic animal
  • Straight from the Uncanny Valley
  • Male
« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2013, 10:12:47 am »
I hope that if aliens ever do decide to show up they're either not hostile or very, very stupid like the Martians in the movie Spaced Invaders. If they are intelligent and non hostile we could learn from them. If they are hostile yet very stupid they'd be fun to mess with.

"If you're here to make war then we surrender. If you're here to make peace then you surrender!"
« Last Edit: August 29, 2013, 10:14:32 am by dog717 »
You humans need to refine, alter, corral codify and measure things yes? Very well. I shall use your wristwatch to count out ten of your seconds. I suggest you use that time to run. For at the end of it I shall come for you and I will catch you and we shall measure the duration of your death... In screams.

Offline Sergalicious

• Male
« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2013, 10:15:51 am »

i think that if they were to invade they would not physically invade, its not efficient. if i were an alien i would

a; release a horrible virus to kill every one
b; bombard from space
c; emp the world and watch us kill each other in panic then finish of the rest
Upon my liar's chair
You are someone else
I am still right here

Offline WhiteAkitaKeiko

• Species: hug loving American Akita
  • I will find you, and I will hug you
  • Female
    • My FA
« Reply #20 on: August 29, 2013, 03:02:20 pm »

i think that if they were to invade they would not physically invade, its not efficient. if i were an alien i would

a; release a horrible virus to kill every one
b; bombard from space
c; emp the world and watch us kill each other in panic then finish of the rest

Well, that terrible ._. . If I was an alien, I would became friends with earthlings  :goldlaugh:
Icon by myself

Choose wisely who you hate and hunt.
Because the shot you've used..might've been fatal

Offline Sergalicious

• Male
« Reply #21 on: August 29, 2013, 03:30:08 pm »

Well, that terrible ._. . If I was an alien, I would became friends with earthlings  :goldlaugh:

i would to but if i were under orders to destroy earth there are much more efficient means of victory then invasion, i was just stating a few of them. and if i became friends with earth i would not give them technology. we'd most likely just make weapons out of it and kill ourselves with them. so id just sit there, watching them. and put giant jumbotrons in the sky with giant speakers placed so they can be seen from anywhere on earth. that just runs an infinite loop of this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyguBEc2dw4

that or say i give them new technology and give them a computer that is really windows '98 computer in a high-tech looking case, make it look desktop look advanced and high tech, and set the language to ancient egyptian hieroglyphs or something.

then when they find out what i did i play this on the giant jumbotrons http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

so yea, id do stuff like that

i would however reward good people with various rewards of amazing experience like a trip to a nebula or to watch a nutron star form, i would not give an object because then the gov could take it and make it a weapon, and because experiences are more valuable then objects i think. id however give furries the ability to become anthro if they so desire.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2013, 03:45:01 pm by korvre »
Upon my liar's chair
You are someone else
I am still right here

Offline GrayWolf448

• Species: Gray Folf
  • Male
« Reply #22 on: September 30, 2013, 03:35:11 am »
if they come to invade... well, i'm grabbing my shotgun and barricading myself in my house, as i would in any other alien invasion.

if they do invade ill'd drop humanity and try to join them. i am disgusted of the human race but there are still good people out there. ild ask them if they can find a way to get all the good people in the world and save them. so pretty much ill tell them to save all of you since you are all good people  :goldlaugh: ill also ask if they can find a way to change me into an anthor/my fursona