Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
the polling booth / Re: Why do people need an AR-15?
« Last post by Chewy, God of Rats on June 12, 2022, 09:06:25 pm »
Well Kobuk, you should consider reaching out to Furtopia's admin team to see if they can solve this problem you're having with replying. Seems pretty serious.
« Last post by Kobuk on June 12, 2022, 07:47:41 pm »
Chewy, I'll have to send you a PM. Furtopia won't let me reply in this thread for some reason.
« Last post by Chewy, God of Rats on June 12, 2022, 02:42:40 am »
Banning an AR-15 doesn't really change anything. Especially since AK47's, M1's and AAC's Blackouts, etc are much more accurate semi-automatic rifles. Makes me wonder if you're one of those people who thinks AR stands for Assault Rifle and not ArmaLite Rifle?
Either way, Guns Dont Kill People, People Kill People. I completely agree with Cause the mass shooting issues seem more like a mental health problem then a gun problem.

Also, in a follow up you said maybe we should repeal the 2nd Amendment. Why do you feel that way?
general non-furry discussion / Re: What really "grinds your gears"?
« Last post by cause the rat on June 12, 2022, 12:22:23 am »
My lawnmower's gas cap. First I loose the actual red cap. Left with just the underside with the charcoal filter. Now that part has vibed off wile mowing the lawn. Read the reviews on the replacement cap. Apparently if I get a replacement it to will come apart and get lost in the lawn. My solution? Aluminum foil and a hair scrunchy. A lot cheaper than a $20+ continuation of the same problem i already went through.
general non-furry discussion / Re: Mysterious creature at Texas zoo?
« Last post by cause the rat on June 12, 2022, 12:15:08 am »
Probably two animals playing. Awesome just the same.
« Last post by Firelight on June 11, 2022, 09:08:39 pm »
Looked like a werewolf from dog soldiers but it could also just be a coyote jumping the fence.
« Last post by Jade Sinapu on June 11, 2022, 01:14:17 am »
 Rocket raccoon
general non-furry discussion / Mysterious creature at Texas zoo?
« Last post by Kobuk on June 10, 2022, 11:36:46 am »
I thought this was interesting.  :o   What is it?

A never before seen animal?
Coyote or fox standing on hind legs?
Human wearing a funny hat or costume?
Rocket T. Coyote?  :D
Alien?
Or something else?

https://www.cnn.com/videos/us/2022/06/09/strange-object-sighting-wolfman-on-the-prowl-moos-pkg-vpx.cnn/video/playlists/wacky-world-of-jeanne-moos/
« Last post by Kobuk on June 09, 2022, 05:51:46 pm »
New article I just saw and read. And I kind of have to agree with it a bit. Maybe we should get rid of the 2nd Amendment.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/06/09/opinions/gun-reform-second-amendment-repeal-uvalde-shooting-press/index.html
general non-furry discussion / Re: The "Bad News" thread.
« Last post by Jade Sinapu on June 09, 2022, 11:12:19 am »
Kobuk, sometimes better lighting can compensate for a camera issue.
Sorry about that.  I used a $35 camera at work, and it was always in soft focus...it also weighed like 1 ounce.
I bet that is cheaper than what you have!  Sony are always better than that!

My bad news is that I have injured my back again, and have a hard time doing ... anything.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]