Author Topic: Unless it's too personal.....  (Read 6439 times)

Offline Blue the Renamon

• Female
Unless it's too personal.....
« on: May 23, 2005, 02:56:04 pm »
I was just noticing that there's no way of knowing, on this board, what orientation somebody is without them telling you. On another board I go to, that's one of the things you can put into your profile. I know a couple friends of mine escaped potentialy awkward situations that way. Some guys who took interest in their fursonas took a look at their profiles and promptly gave up on the idea upon seeing they were lesbians.

*Shrugs.* Just thought it could be helpfull. Of course, if that DOES get added to the profile options, it'd be strictly up to the user to decide whether he/she wants to spill the beans reguarding that particular subject.
"You see? I TOLD you I'd win them over! I just never thought I'd do it by laying one of them out...."

~Richard Cypher, Wizard's First Rule

Offline CarLOS

• Vote Pirate!
  • Male
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2005, 02:59:51 pm »
Hey, yeah, this goes along with the "gender" suggestion.

Yiffstar has a gender/orientation thingy on their forums - quite handy at times ':blush:'

Offline Blue the Renamon

• Female
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2005, 03:54:51 pm »
*Nods.* And Yiffy.net has "Species/Orientation" as one of the things listed in their profiles. It's helped me out alot. Stopped me grabbing a couple of straight ladies' butts on occasion. *Giggles.* Ahem. Anyway.......
"You see? I TOLD you I'd win them over! I just never thought I'd do it by laying one of them out...."

~Richard Cypher, Wizard's First Rule

Offline Benjamin

• the admin liger
  • Species: liger
  • Male
    • stripeymaney
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2005, 06:31:16 pm »
Hmmm. S'not a bad idea. I'll have to plunk it into my list of things to do.

Benjamin