not-so-furry discussion > general non-furry discussion

What Are You Up To?

<< < (487/512) > >>

Kobuk:
Organizing my model kit collection.
Trying to figure out:
a) What to keep.
b) What to sell. (Need the money. Some kits are more valuable than others.)
c) What to put in my model club's upcoming auction.

Sometimes, I look at a kit and I think, Why the heck did I even buy that when I'll never get around to building it? :(

cause the rat:
Finally posted in the art portion of this forum. Hope to continue at least once a week. Probably closer to once a month. On vacation this week. Was planing to go into St. Louis to get something. Figured out it was cheaper to get the stuff shipped than to buy the gas to get there. So the stuff is in the mail. Also went yardsaling over the week end. Spent $5.50 on me and $8.00 on stuff to bring to next year's charity auction at the local furcon.

Jade Sinapu:
Trying to relax.
Been working about 10 hours a day every day non-stop for 2+ weeks.
And I do not get paid anymore.
Tired.

Firelight:
Will be trying to stay cool in 99-100% heat!

cause the rat:
Visited a local part today. Parks been there for a good 15 to 20 years. First time going. Nice place. Lots of trees, a lake, two pavilions, public bathrooms and plenty of places to sit. A hand full of people milling about. A good place to spend about an hour or so before I go to work. Want to try my hand at plein air painting. Got a tri pod camera stand and scrap wood to throw together a travel easel. Also will make something to hold a painting panel onto the tri-pod. And something to carry the wet panel home in. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version