not-so-furry discussion > general non-furry discussion

The "Bad News" thread.

<< < (357/375) > >>

Kay Alett:
I don't have all the details but here's what I know.
Some people have the road i have been living on and it looks like everyone living here is going to have to leave.

This sucks...

Kobuk:
Trying to take pictures of some of my models so I can post them to website model galleries..........and failing.  :'(
All I've got is a cheap, old Sony point and shoot digital camera that's maybe 10 years old to work with. Not many settings on the camera are adjustable either.
I desperately need a new camera. But it'll have to wait till maybe tax refund time next year.

Jade Sinapu:
Kobuk, sometimes better lighting can compensate for a camera issue.
Sorry about that.  I used a $35 camera at work, and it was always in soft focus...it also weighed like 1 ounce.
I bet that is cheaper than what you have!  Sony are always better than that!

My bad news is that I have injured my back again, and have a hard time doing ... anything.

Jade Sinapu:
 My bad news is at work they talk hot button politics instead of work,  and some are making violent threats.  It has become uncomfortable for me and others at work. 

I will probably have to go to human resources to get anything done but I don't want to.

Simo:

^
|

That SUX, Jade. I have a policy of never talking politics or religion during work. Doesn't your supervisor object to your colleagues' not getting any work done? Maybe ignore them, refuse to join in, and just do your work.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version