furry arts discussion > photography and video

Getting out for some fun

(1/1)

WhiteShepherd:
Woof!  Well haver working long nights and long hours I decided it was time to have some fun.  Everyfur should get out now and again.  Do something fun, romantic, or adventerous.  

We will now share a little of our romantic night out.  Me and Kada went down to Cinci for a wedding rehersal.  After which we went out to dinner on a old steam boat down on the river.  It was a magical time and we even got to watch fireworks overhead as we held hands at the watters edge.  

Sometimes you got to just get up and "go" to add a little magic to your life.  Here is a day of ours we will share.  Perhaps some of you will share your get outs adventures too?

Standing at the top of the enbankment looking down.

There was three dining decks.  We would dine on the top.

The geese were completely unafraid of people.  Kaycy really got a kick out of em.

All aboard!

Very nice bar on the floor.  I had one drink before dinner.

It was cool watching steamboats go down the river as we ate.

Picture of Kaycy on deck by the water.

From our table we could watch the Reds play ball and there was fireworks afterwards overhead.  It was grand!

A ramp went under the main wheel to some boats.  Another nice picture.

Cincinnati on the water as we stand on deck.  It was a beautiful night.

Ok now it's time for some of you to share some of your cool outings.  Lets hear/see em! ;D

WhiteShepherd

Ulario:
OOH OOH!!!!  I'll post some of my pictures from NYC later today!!!

lordstacker:
ill have something up as well by monday, now to go somewhere cool this weekend........

Sporty Fox:
Looked like a great time. I was going to ask if it was a true paddle wheeled river boat but the photos answers my questions. The lights on the "drive wheel" and the birthing position give it away as twin screw, paddle wheels with monkey rudders tend to have to angle into the birth. We have a smaller version that runs a local river here, I got to know the captian quite well from my nights out on the river catfishing. He appreciated that I was one of the only boaters that knew his "swing points" in the bend we fished, most boaters would block his path, thinking they were getting out of his way by mistake.
 Not much beats being on the water at night.

Kada-Ru:
The view from the back of the paddle wheel looking across the river was breath taking!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version