not-so-furry discussion > general non-furry discussion

Got A New Transformer, Wanted to Share

<< < (2/2)

Kay Alett:
yeah i like Emgo. He's silly enough that my BFF enjoys watching him and she doesn't care at all about transformers.

Kobuk:
Cool! I wanted to get into collecting Transformers ages ago when I was younger, but there were just too many to collect and it would've been pricy over time. I knew a friend that collected Transformers long, long ago back in high school. One Transformer that I really liked and was my favorite character was the Autobot named Jetfire. His character was practically a complete copy of the VF-1 Veritech from the Robotech cartoon series. Talk about copyright infringement. Jeez!

Kay Alett:
Aw Kobuk you should have seen when the Siege line came out a couple years ago they had a really sweet Jetfire figure. Only Jetfire I have is the movie version who turns into an SR-71 Blackbird. But speaking of Jetfire though, don't you like warships Kobuk?

The company Toyworld, who made my Starscream, they produce 3rd party transformers, basically very high quality knock offs that do legal gymnastics to get around selling figures. Anyway they released a Bay movie Jetfire who doesn't turn into any kind of aircraft but instead a warship.

https://showzstore.com/toyworld-tw-fs05-sky-burst-jetfire_p2678.html

It's available for preorder and not exactly cheap but hey, warship that turns into a giant robot. :D And he'd probably be cheaper than hunting down the Siege Jetfire or an original G1 Jetfire online. Food for thought.

Firelight:
I like transformers! I even made an autobots oc! A bathound.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version