Author Topic: Art Trade...  (Read 2124 times)

Offline Varg the wanderer

• Species: Maligator/Tervuren
  • Furtopia cannot be held down!
  • Male
    • My writings and leatherwork at SoFurry!
Art Trade...
« on: November 25, 2015, 06:21:55 pm »
I do leather/biothane work, and I'm looking to trade someone a collar (for you or your pet) for a con badge of my draft horse fursona Tundra. Ideally I would trade a basic flat collar for a basic badge, and the more elaborate badge/picture you agree to make, the more fancy of a collar I can make for you.

Some pics:

Proof that I can do it! And I know the lettering looks bad, I didn't have the right tools to work that small at the time. I'll have new pictures of better letters soon!

Since it's hard to email a collar, I would prefer to deal with adults (18+) only. If you are a minor and I might be able to talk with your parents about trading IF they are ok with it.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2015, 04:44:12 pm by Varg the wanderer »
My writings and other stuff: https://varg-stigandr.sofurry.com/

"I love deadlines. I especially like the whooshing sound they make as they go flying by." - Douglas Adams

"I have sworn upon the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." -Thomas Jefferson

Offline Old Rabbit

• Species: Rabbit Artist
  • Birthday wisher.
  • Male
    • Art by Oldrabbit
Re: Art Trade...
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2015, 11:50:50 am »
You do nice leather work. 

I never cared much for neck wear, but should be
nice for those who do. :orbunny:.
oldrabbit.com

Offline Varg the wanderer

• Species: Maligator/Tervuren
  • Furtopia cannot be held down!
  • Male
    • My writings and leatherwork at SoFurry!
Re: Art Trade...
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2015, 04:42:44 pm »
Thank you! I was shocked to see you reply to the thread, to be honest. I didn't think of you as a collared rabbit, and I see that I was right ;)

I'm a little surprised nobody has taken me up on my offer, to be honest. Although, it might be all the furries that are seeking a collar also have parents that disapprove.
My writings and other stuff: https://varg-stigandr.sofurry.com/

"I love deadlines. I especially like the whooshing sound they make as they go flying by." - Douglas Adams

"I have sworn upon the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." -Thomas Jefferson