Author Topic: New Furry Superhero Artwork - Updated June 2016  (Read 2722 times)

Offline animagusurreal

• Finishing the Hat
  • Male
    • VividGroovy.com
New Furry Superhero Artwork - Updated June 2016
« on: December 03, 2015, 03:07:09 am »
The first two pics were drawn by me:

Nunzio "Champion Cheetah" Chazelli, a former track athlete turned superhero. (Background from a photo taken by my mother, with lines traced over it to make it fit more with the character).

A rear shot of "Boxin'" Roxie Roolan, making a victory pose. She and her two older brothers (not pictured here) form a team of super-mercenaries who will work for the good guys or the bad guys.

I wanted to show her ability to subdue larger opponents with her skill and agility, in this case, the Dalmatian supervillain Barbell, who relies more on his raw strength. (I was almost going to go for Dobes again, but that poor guy just can't seem to catch a break!) Also, this shows that even Barbell isn't invincible.

The following two pics are lineart commissions from other artists (of my characters) that I added color and shading to:

This is The Mind-Eating Lion, (“Mind-Eater” for short), a supervillain with telepathic powers, who can influence emotions like fear and sadness to overwhelm heroes. He's about to use his "fear roar" attack on Champion Cheetah, who's he's too transfixed by fear to use his super-speed powers right now. Lineart by Galen from FurAffinity.

Roxie  faces off against Doberman superhero Dobes "Guard Dog" Gillis at her favorite sport. I haven't decided whether this a friendly match or not (they aren't always on the same side), but regardless, neither is going to make it easy for the other to win. Lineart by Wendel2 from FurAffinity. (Background also added by me).
« Last Edit: June 22, 2016, 12:48:05 am by animagusurreal »

DA         FA

Offline Old Rabbit

• Species: Rabbit Artist
  • Birthday wisher.
  • Male
    • Art by Oldrabbit
Re: New Furry Superhero Artwork
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2015, 11:53:56 am »
That is fine group of pictures animagusurreal.

We have enjoyed your drawings over the years, and still do. :orbunny:
oldrabbit.com

Offline animagusurreal

• Finishing the Hat
  • Male
    • VividGroovy.com
Re: New Furry Superhero Artwork - Updated June 2016
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2016, 12:46:32 am »
^

Belated thanks for this comment, Old Rabbit :).

My surfer/techie/superhero otter Streamline, drawn by an artist named RedDragonRoar with tech armor added over it, drawn by me.

My beaver artist/superhero Remi Vitoux, creating a massive wood sculpture. Linework and shading by Aokmaidu, with color by me.

Roxie Roolan hopping up and punching a punching bag attached to the celing as part of her training routine. Drawn entirely by me.

DA         FA