Author Topic: Shadows in the machine: A tainted A.I. (shadow A.I. reboot-IC)  (Read 15848 times)

Offline Blackrose13

• Species: Fox/wolf/corgi/other canine
  • The furry little freak
  • Male
Re: Shadows in the machine: A tainted A.I. (shadow A.I. reboot-IC)
« Reply #100 on: February 05, 2016, 06:54:40 pm »
Romeo smiled at Tsuneviir, though the smile was far from warm. "For now my new friend, we simply relax, enjoy the fun, and keep our eyes wide open."

The husky came up as one Shadow-corp agent, unit number 865, callsign "Wraith". His speciality was recovering targets alive. He grinned as he eyed the two. "Well, It would seem that you both are wanted for transgressions of a very naughty nature. Though I have a feeling that had i not gotten here sooner, i might have had a much easier time subduing you both. I dont suggest you run, my men have an emp bomb rigged to go off if you attempt to move. And So you know, there is an explosive rigged to this building that recieves constant messages from my heartbeat monitor."
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu
pm me if you want me to make something into D&D homebrew for you (sources will be credited of course)
Official Game master status! :D
"As long as theres music, ill keep on dancing!"

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• My snark is worse than my bite
  • Male
« Reply #101 on: February 05, 2016, 07:46:31 pm »
She frowned. things looked pretty glum, but it was worth dealing with...an escape later would be easier than  running now. "Then you're aware of who I am and why you're here then?" she pushed herself away from Killswitch, but not in the direction of her guns or gauntlets "I've already been disarmed, and well...a girl does what she has to to escape" she stood slowly "But since i'm pinned down and compromised anyway, I may as well go with you, how long have they known?"
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline Sledge

• Species: Fyr Cat
  • Peace through superior firepower.
  • Male
« Reply #102 on: February 05, 2016, 09:37:31 pm »
Killswitch remained watching for a moment longer, pushing down slightly when Tava attempted to unpin herself, then looked down at Tava, his guns moving to aim at her after a moment's delay. "Capture protocol initiated: erasing all sensitive information..."
A wise man once said: "don't anger a man who can end you from another zip code."

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum. - If You Want Peace, Prepare For War.

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #103 on: February 05, 2016, 09:54:11 pm »
The husky smirked. "Go ahead. We can easily just track you back to your main server. Or find other uses for you. Now, madame, sir...if you would?" He removed a set of magnetic cuffs from his belt, spinning them around one finger as he aimed his personal weapon at Tava
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu
pm me if you want me to make something into D&D homebrew for you (sources will be credited of course)

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #104 on: February 05, 2016, 10:11:41 pm »
"Your weapon would be better pointed at him"  she frowned "after all, like I've said, i'm disarmed...and he isn't"  she kicked as hard as she could at Killswitches "jewels" in an attempt to get out from underneath him and away from the guns he had pointed at her before offering her paws forwards to be cuffed.
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #105 on: February 05, 2016, 11:03:41 pm »
Killswitch roared as the kick connected, causing a great deal of pain as well as sending him into a rage that overwhelmed his processor. He launched himself at the husky recklessly, claws extended and ready to rend flesh from bone.
A wise man once said: "don't anger a man who can end you from another zip code."

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #106 on: February 06, 2016, 01:42:24 am »
The husky didnt flinch, as several of his shoulders fired bio-electric charges into the feline, the charges designed to stun and shut down all non-essential cybernetic or biological functions, the effect of an elephant tranqulizer gun to enhanced furs, while the other soldiers cuffed Tava and injected a strange syringe into her arm
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #107 on: February 06, 2016, 01:53:23 am »
Killswitch's electronics shut off almost instantly, killing half of his muscle function as well as his weapons and processor. He continued forward with his momentum, his razor sharp metal class still extended and his body powerless. Without the aid of his muscular enhancements, the weight of his bones would cause him to collapse as soon as he hit the ground.

Offline Doc

• Species: Fox
  • Waffles are the best!
  • Male
« Reply #108 on: February 06, 2016, 01:54:14 am »
Tasuneviir smiled a small amount, which isn't something he normally does. It felt odd, but in a good way. "Friend" wasn't something he was to many people and so it felt strange for him to be considered somebody's "friend."
Although he wanted to sit, he was afraid he'd break the nearby chairs due to his armor's weight and so he stood, but in a more relaxed position. He slung his rifle across his back and began slowly pacing around the room. Thinking.
Always thinking.
Today. Yesterday. The day he lost his team. The day he was made. He thought about those things often, and occasionally you could see his face twitch in places while he thought. Cringing subtly to the sickening memories of the last time he saw them. His team. His family. He showed close to no emotion while he thought of these things. He always thinks.
Avatar by my best friend Taivana.

"Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling a pig in the mud. After a few hours, you realize they like it." -unknown.

Offline Arachnid

• The Dark Messiah
  • Male
« Reply #109 on: February 06, 2016, 04:37:09 pm »
Sid finished up his patrolling. "Everything looks ok." He said with a grin. He called his boss and informed him. "Sir I have Finished patrolling your office block, everything looks fine. Though I cant help but feel like something's not right. What do you think?"
"Come not between the Nazgul and his prey! Or he will not slay thee in thy turn. He will bear thee away to the houses of lamentation, beyond all darkness, where thy flesh shall be devoured, and thy shriveled mind be left naked to the Lidless Eye."- Witch King of Angmar

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #110 on: February 06, 2016, 05:43:44 pm »
At the distraction the beast had caused Tava cloaked and sprinted for her gauntlets. sliding on the floor towards them. They couldn't see her, and with any luck she could snatch the gauntlets and escape.

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #111 on: February 06, 2016, 08:45:02 pm »
Romeo smirked, answering the call from Sid. "Excellent work. Now, I require report to me on the double, we are going to go...visiting." He awaited a confirmation, and turned to Tsuneviir. "Mr. Tsuneviir, radio the guards, have a helicopter readied and about to head out, we are leaving for the evening." He chuckled darkly, looking out the window. "Let us go out this evening for pleasure, the night is still young."

The husky was smart, tossing an emp grenade at the gauntlets, the burst of sparks depowering nearbye electronics and electrifying her gauntlets to the touch, as he evaded the massive male, letting him crash to the ground with a feeling like the building itself was shaking
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #112 on: February 06, 2016, 09:08:18 pm »
Killswitch gave a deep growl from where he lay on the ground, and attempted to push himself up again, having some success, but then staggered and toppled to the floor in the other direction, looking almost drunk with his enhancements offline.

Offline Kalam

• Species: African Painted Dog
  • Male
« Reply #113 on: February 06, 2016, 09:32:10 pm »
Dakota hung out rather chill for the most part. Until of course a guard was hailing him for the guy who had nearly just left. "He's back? Already? Fine fine send the pair up... Don't use the main elevator. The hidden one if you please." He said ending the call and looking at the guy that had just arrived. "Stay! Go back to ground level kiddo and I'll call you back up soon enough." He said moving on to the second elevator. The one that was fairly unused. "I sent the elevator down." He called over the radio.

Offline Amducious

• Species: Northern Sergal
  • Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #114 on: February 06, 2016, 11:35:43 pm »
Artyom stepped into the elevator. He slammed the cat into the wall in the elevator, making sure he didn't move. He took out, his knife and kept it pointed into his back.
Profile art By @Paxdoesart on Twitter

What is the true purpose of existing?

Add me on FA! https://www.furaffinity.net/user/amduciousthesergal/

Offline Doc

• Waffles are the best!
  • Male
« Reply #115 on: February 07, 2016, 01:40:59 am »
The synthetic wolf nodded at Romeo and turned away from him and used his suit's communication systems to do as he said. He turned back to Romeo a minute later and said, "Guards have been radioed, the pilot has been notified and is currently running preflight diagnostics and will be ready to fly in ten." A pause. "If you need anything from here, grab it now."
« Last Edit: February 07, 2016, 01:45:06 am by Doc »

"Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling a pig in the mud. After a few hours, you realize they like it." -unknown.

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #116 on: February 08, 2016, 12:57:17 am »
The husky was smart, tossing an emp grenade at the gauntlets, the burst of sparks depowering nearbye electronics and electrifying her gauntlets to the touch, as he evaded the massive male, letting him crash to the ground with a feeling like the building itself was shaking

(ummm...emp's don't electrify anything...it's a pulse. not a current)
she drew back instead making her way away from the group quickly, but silently. she could buy new guns, she couldn't get another pair of those gauntlets.

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #117 on: February 08, 2016, 06:58:47 pm »
(He says to the group that can make working nano-machines)

One of the men walked up, picking the items up with rubber gloves and handing them to his leader, who smiled as he examined them. "Excellent workmanship Mrs. Tava. I am impressed with you. Now, why dont you be a good little lapine and come out? Turn yourself in, and i promise we can make this far more...pleasant. I can personally assure no harm will come to you in my care..." One of the soldiers, obviously second in command, removed their helmet, revealing a beautiful female husky, who knelt beside Killswitch. "Fascinating. Unfortunatly, youve removed your capacity to act without your enhancments..." She pulled out a data pad, beginning to hack his hampered cybernetics

Romeo looked at Tsuneviir, gathering his things. "You know, that sounded almost supsiciously like an order. We need to wait for Sid..."
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu

Offline Arachnid

• The Dark Messiah
  • Male
« Reply #118 on: February 08, 2016, 10:08:02 pm »
Sid arrived in the room and greeted Tsuneviir, and Romeo. "So where are we heading? I am so eager to find out."
"Come not between the Nazgul and his prey! Or he will not slay thee in thy turn. He will bear thee away to the houses of lamentation, beyond all darkness, where thy flesh shall be devoured, and thy shriveled mind be left naked to the Lidless Eye."- Witch King of Angmar

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #119 on: February 08, 2016, 10:44:00 pm »
Killswitch gave a deep, low growl from his chest, loud enough to vibrate the floor around him, and closed his eye, unable to do anything to resist her hacking of his systems; fortunately, he'd managed to erase most of the more important, top secret files he carried, making them much more difficult to recover.

Offline Doc

• Waffles are the best!
  • Male
« Reply #120 on: February 09, 2016, 01:11:59 am »
"Sir, you and I both know who gives the orders here. You. I simply made a suggestion. Also, I never said we had to leave in ten, just that it would be ready in ten. The pilot will wait until we are ready." Tasuneviir finished as Sid entered the room. "Ah. You must be Sid. Welcome to the party," he said.

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #121 on: February 09, 2016, 11:15:20 pm »
One of the soldiers furthest to the edge of the group tensed as an invisible arm curled around his neck and his sidearm slid out of its holster, pointing it's self at his head.  "And once I leave your care? Surely you don't expect me to be so gullible. We both know I'm only safe, wether you want me to be safe or not, as long as your superior is willing to allow a spy to live" the safety clicked off as her cloak turned off " and I'll only be allowed to live as long as I'm useful, willing to pass you information...and after I've told you everything, what then? I may be just another bodyguard to you, but I assure you, I didn't get in my position by being a private, I know the rules"

(being able to manipulate a force does not change the principal laws that that force is governed by)

Offline Blackrose13

• The furry little freak
  • Male
« Reply #122 on: February 10, 2016, 10:45:28 pm »
Romeo smirked at the pair of guards. "Well, we have traitors and opponents to go and apprehend, so i need you both to be cautious and alert. Understand? I wouldnt want to get injured because of your incopitance."

(Hear that? Its the sound of you NOT arguing with me for once. Drop it, no more will be said)

The husky beside killswitch chuckled. "Oh, thats nice....such an advanced machine...I'm fascinated!" She almost giggled, ears perked and tail wagging. "You are a marvelous specimen." The assassin chuckled, eyes closed and ears cocked up. "You know I'm not stupid enough to underestimate you. But i doubt you want to be killed for your job...Now, I recommend you dont to anything stupid." His guntip hovered, before honing in on her, a red dot sight illuminating over his subordinates shoulder. "I wont hesitate to kill you..."
"Snuzzles!"
Profile pic by Saiyu

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #123 on: February 10, 2016, 10:49:40 pm »
Killswitch gave another low yowl and managed to pick a paw up and bat sluggishly at her. Though his paw was heavy, he couldn't move it fast enough to do anything more than knock her down.

Offline Doc

• Waffles are the best!
  • Male
« Reply #124 on: February 11, 2016, 12:46:42 am »
Tasuneviir pulled his laser rifle out from its sling and held it close, his finger resting on the trigger guard, his thumb on the saftey switch, and he nodded once and said no more.