Author Topic: Finding Truth (1x1 with Kalam)  (Read 10401 times)

Offline Amducious

• Species: Northern Sergal
  • Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
Re: Finding Truth (1x1 with Kalam)
« Reply #25 on: February 07, 2016, 01:50:01 am »
"I could spit if that would make you feel better." She snickered to herself. "I swear I'm going crazy every time I wake up here." She stuck out her tongue lazily.
Profile art By @Paxdoesart on Twitter

What is the true purpose of existing?

Add me on FA! https://www.furaffinity.net/user/amduciousthesergal/

Offline Kalam

• Species: African Painted Dog
  • Male
« Reply #26 on: February 07, 2016, 01:59:59 am »
Madeleine just laid there and didn't reply. She was just staring at the sky, letting her tail roam on its own. Occasionally her ears would swivel to some sound but she didn't really move otherwise. "When are we trying this?" She asked still staring up at the sky. "I'd like to start over as soon as I could."

Offline Amducious

• Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #27 on: February 07, 2016, 02:05:09 am »
 "Well I was thinking to tonight at midnight,given the conditions are right." Ash looked at Maddy, noticing in her tone she truly wanted to be out and free,"I'm guessing you're itching to get back into normal life?"
« Last Edit: February 07, 2016, 02:14:44 am by Amducious »

Offline Kalam

• Male
« Reply #28 on: February 07, 2016, 04:49:08 am »
Madeleine nodded very slightly. "Alright." She laid there silently for a while longer before nodding. "Yeah. I had it rough already I just want to get back to that." Her tail swayed in a rough pattern as she thought about it. She wasn't even here for anything she had done. Problem was if she did get out how easy could they find her again?

Offline Amducious

• Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #29 on: February 07, 2016, 10:38:06 am »
Ash didn't know what to say. She got up and said "It's almost time for us to go back, so I'll explain this as fast as I can." She scratched her ear "You need to unlock both of our cells, I've decided we won't do anything with the armory, I have a place that has some supplies." The guards were now starting to line up furs. "So tonight make sure you keep track of the time, my cell is two down from yours to the right." She paused "Good luck my friend."

Offline Kalam

• Male
« Reply #30 on: February 07, 2016, 09:02:21 pm »
Madeleine sat up and nodded lightly. "Okay. Sure." She said hopping off the bleachers again. She sighed and her tail flicked lazily side to side. "Well. I'll be up I'm sure. Plank of a bed doesn't work out very well."  She said heading over to where they usually gathered them up to leave. She was tired and realising it more now that they spoke of being up late.

Offline Amducious

• Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #31 on: February 07, 2016, 09:07:12 pm »
(Time skip)

It was nearing time, the last gaurd was making his rounds. Ash paced back and fourth in her dark cell wondering if Maddy would truly help her. It was about 11:55 PM and everyone was pretty much asleep at this time. Ash leaned against the cold wall and shut her eyes for a second. The whole prison was unaware of what was to be the chaos of their escape. Were is that damn Tiger? I though she'd be here by now.

Offline Kalam

• Male
« Reply #32 on: February 08, 2016, 03:33:28 am »
Madeleine stayed put in her cell. Some guard was figuring something out on his phone before finally leaving. It was only a few moments before midnight. Once the guard had left she jetted up and unlocked her cell after pulling the keys out from her shorts. Good thing about being a feline, she could see in the dark. She opened her cell and then rushed down to Ash's. Once she got there after some sneaking and scanning for guards she opened hers up too. "Let's go." She said quietly.

Offline Amducious

• Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #33 on: February 08, 2016, 06:53:19 am »
Ash let out a sigh of relief as soon as she saw her. She silently nodded looking down the hall way. "That way." She pointed down to another door at the end of the hall way. She grabbed the keys from Maddy, unlocking the door. It was the security room, and there they could see all the different parts of the prison. Two guards sat in chairs, it was their last night here. Ash pointed to the left one a husky, she took the one on the right a wolf, she whispered "Kill." She crept up on the right one and snapped his neck effortlessly.

(Also I'll be on here around 6 PM or 7 PM today).
« Last Edit: February 08, 2016, 06:57:23 am by Amducious »

Offline Kalam

• Male
« Reply #34 on: February 08, 2016, 05:22:10 pm »
(NP  8)  though Maddy did open the cell for Ash. lol.)

Madeleine skirted along the wall with Ash. They had come up to the camera room and checkpoint. Ash then ordered for the husky to be killed. She didn't like that idea at all, knocking them out could work just fine... At the same time she didn't have any clue where that nerve on the neck was. She cursed to herself and did the same as Ash. "Well... Now I did in fact murder someone..." She said quietly as they continued onwards.

Offline Amducious

• Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #35 on: February 08, 2016, 10:00:51 pm »
(I'll be free on the weekends though XD)

Ash grabbed, the gun from the wolf's lifeless body along with 2 extra mags. "Nice, they have the 10mm Glocks. I'm sure the other one has one." She searched him grabbing a flashlight, and a radio. "Alright lets see what we can do here." She pushed the wolf out of the chair and sat down, she started looking at the different screens. The dining area was clear, along with the prison yard. If all went well they would be out of here in less than 8 minutes. Ash swiveled the chair around to check on Maddy. "You good?" She tilted her head slightly.

Offline Kalam

• Male
« Reply #36 on: February 09, 2016, 12:46:26 am »
Madeleine checked the husky's body and sighed. She found his gun and radio as well, just like Ash. How did she come to be in here anyway? She had never asked, neither of them had... She shook it off and stood and watched around. Once Ash was done she turned round and asked her if she was okay. "Yeah. Got your route mapped out yet?"

Offline Amducious

• Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #37 on: February 09, 2016, 01:09:51 am »
"I'd say just about, I think we'll probably run into little to no resistance. Be prepared though." Ash got up and walked over to the door. Everything was quiet, she took off her shoes to lessen the noise. She laid them down and stepped out of the door cautiously. The dining area was only a hundred feet away. Ash froze, the sound of footsteps echoed down the hallway. It sounded like three to four guards were making their way to them.

Offline Kalam

• Male
« Reply #38 on: February 09, 2016, 01:15:51 am »
Madeleine nodded and stretched while she waited. She then clipped the gun's holster to her annoying prison shorts, and also followed in going hard pawed. She preffered that anyway but the prison had made them wear them. While she was busy getting herself ready her ears flicked to footsteps, the same that Ash seems to hear. She then looked to the guards on the floor... "Hmm..." She growled. She stripped the husky and traded outfits, hat and all. "Does this look convincing?" She asked Ash hoping her sudden plan would work out.

Offline Amducious

• Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #39 on: February 09, 2016, 01:34:20 am »
"This may work, I have an idea you stay dressed up like that. Just keep your head down and hat down." Ash snickered "You can be the one taking me away." She put her hands behind her back and said "Quick hand-cuff me." The guards were now coming down the hallway. One of them asked "This is the one who was causing trouble? Be careful she bites." He slugged Ash in the gut, she fell to her knees gasping for air. All of them laughed at her, they disappeared around the corner.

Offline Kalam

• Male
« Reply #40 on: February 09, 2016, 01:47:09 am »
Madeleine chuckled as Ash caught pretty quickly. Though it could have gone a multitude of ways in the end. Maddy pulled her arms back and put cuffs on somewhat loose and held her. When the guards came and asked about her Maddy nodded carefully. Being a white tiger was a downfall in that she was some way unique... But it worked even if Ash got beat up. That was one of the other options actually. Putting that out of her mind she better Ash to her feet again and started walking her out once the guards were out of view. "Well. Easy round here."

Offline Amducious

• Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #41 on: February 09, 2016, 02:05:14 am »
Ash coughed a little and was otherwise fine. "I hate this place and everybody here. You being an exception." She giggled a little thinking that Maddy looked like an actual cop. "The dining area is the only way to the prison yard, nobody is there at these hours."  We're almost free! The thought kept running through her mind.

Offline Kalam

• Male
« Reply #42 on: February 10, 2016, 02:19:50 am »
Madeleine sighed and nodded. "Alright. Moving on lets get out of here." She acknowledged the fact that Ash seemed to like her. It seemed more and more obvious all the time, though it was probably partly cause she was helping her out of the place. Ignoring all these thoughts she took Ash with her still in cuffs along and then when they got to the end of the line before heading outside she too them off her. "Okay... Let's do this."

Offline Amducious

• Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #43 on: February 10, 2016, 07:30:18 am »
Ash looked to the east wall, the blind spot was there just as she described. The fence was eighteen feet in height, topped with razor wire. Cutting through wasn't an option. Ash sneaked over to the spot and started climbing over. Once at the top she carefully climbed over, her leg snagged on the wire cutting into her clothes. It managed to cut her, but it otherwise wasn't too bad. She climbed down a little and dropped down; She started climbing up the other fence. She watched to make sure Maddy made it too, she cautioned her "Be careful at the top, this stuff will cut you pretty bad." Then it happened, the guards discovered the empty cells. All the alarms set off, and more guards spilled out of the door. Spotting them; they opened fire. Bullets whizzed by close to their heads. Ash landed on the on the other side. Freedom! It was the only thing she thought about, then she realized her friend.  "Come on Maddy, we have to run!" A round hit the fence close to Maddy as she said this.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2016, 09:53:27 am by Amducious »

Offline Kalam

• Male
« Reply #44 on: February 11, 2016, 12:39:52 am »
Madeleine followed after Ash quickly. She climbed the first one and threw the guards top coat on the razor wire. She made it over the first without a hitch. Of course that was when alarms blared and she was rather quickly being shot at. She didn't dodge per say but more like moved down the fence before climbing the second one. She had no coat to help this time and her hand was shredded on the way down the other side. She screamed for a second but gunshots made her run instead.

Offline Amducious

• Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #45 on: February 11, 2016, 01:17:18 am »
Ash started booking it once she saw Maddy make it over. The guards in the towers fired off bursts from assault rifles. Dirt flew up all around them. A round just barely scathed her face. The forest provided cover for their escape once they made it into the tree line. "Damn! You ok?!" She was almost out of breath, but was ready to keep on going. "Daytime is closing in and those thirty miles aren't short. We may have to find a vehicle." She pointed to the North "Just about ten miles from here there's a road, and a gas station."
« Last Edit: February 11, 2016, 01:22:52 am by Amducious »

Offline Kalam

• Male
« Reply #46 on: February 11, 2016, 04:25:04 am »
Madeleine ran slightly erratic so she was harder to hit. The fact that they made it far enough for a breather was insane. At this point her hand was bleeding all over and she groaned. She ignored it as best she could though. "My hand is ribbons but... We need to move on." She said leading the charge towards the road Ash pointed out. "You might need some new clothes as soon as we can. Prison jumpsuit and half a guard outfit don't bode well."

Offline Amducious

• Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #47 on: February 11, 2016, 09:01:30 am »
Ash looked at her hand "Here give me a minute." She took her claws and tore into the sleeve of her jumpsuit. She took the piece of the suit, and wrapped Maddy's hand. She tied a secure knot "There now you want bleed every were." Ash followed behind Maddy "We'll figure out something, the place we're going to has clothes." It was now 1:45 AM, the prison hadn't started setting up road blocks yet. After walking for almost four hours, they made it to their destination. It was still late and there was a Toyota Tacoma parked at the station. Whoever was there woundn't be able to see them coming up.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2016, 09:03:48 am by Amducious »

Offline Kalam

• Male
« Reply #48 on: February 20, 2016, 05:15:01 am »
Madeleine had to keep from clawing Ash when she wrapped her hand. Sharp pain each time she put it around he paw. "Okay... Let's just get away from this place." She said making sure herself that the wrap for her hand was okay. After a long and worrying walk they could see the station, and the long barren road too. "We can stay here long... We need everything we can get quickly and head out." She said, basically stating what was hopefully the obvious.

Offline Amducious

• Toss me in the ocean
  • Male
« Reply #49 on: February 20, 2016, 06:44:45 am »
Ash looked around to make sure it was clear, she ran up to the truck . "Let's just make sure no one sees us." Hopefully the truck was left unlocked, she grabbed the handle of the door. It popped open, Well that's one less thing we have to worry about. "Hey uh,it's unlocked." Ash searched through the truck, she opened the glove compartment, grabbing a set of a keys. There was some movement inside the store, it was obvious the owner of the truck would be coming out soon.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2016, 06:49:02 am by Amducious »