Author Topic: My art progress  (Read 2048 times)

Offline Roderick Cervidae

My art progress
« on: July 19, 2016, 02:19:43 am »
 Guys so it's been a long long time since I've posted anything on this website I am talking years since I last said anything substantial or contributed to any part of furtopia, but I felt like I was in a bit of a rut recently. I have been drawing a lot but I haven't  had any real community that I was able to share it with and look for criticism and just kind of grow within. Don't give me wrong I had friends who are interested in it but none of them are particularly artistic themselves.

I guess what I'm saying is that I'd really like to use this platform to be able to show what I can do and maybe share that progress with some people care :). I'm kind of afraid to start this blog because I worry that I won't stay up-to-date with it or won't follow through in the long run, but I guess you don't gain anything by sitting around doing nothing.

Offline Roderick Cervidae

Re: My art progress
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2016, 02:48:44 am »

http://d.facdn.net/art/roderickcervidae/1441241875/1441241875.roderickcervidae_image.jpg

The first two are just quick sketches before I go to paint, they help with laying out the picture, I liked the pose in the second one and the concept, but I wated the face to look more sullen than it did. The fox-portrait was me playing around with a face.

The Fox McCloud one is really old, so try not to focus on it too much  :D
« Last Edit: July 19, 2016, 02:52:59 am by Roderick Cervidae »