Author Topic: Trump the GOP and Democrats. A new path or more of the same.  (Read 119196 times)

Offline cause the rat

• Species: rat
  • Male
Re: Trump the GOP and Democrats. A new path or more of the same.
« Reply #1950 on: March 06, 2022, 06:14:39 pm »
Is the republican party cutting off their nose to spite their face? After four years of praising a president who did everything but praise far right efforts. A president who shamelessly and openly surrounded himself with known racists. A president who praised and even pardoned an Arizona sheriff who set up concentration camps. A president who even went as far as calling Antifa a terrorist organization.  Seriously, Antifa? Only the really stupid or totally brainwashed could never see the fact that police always separated the white supremacist from Antifa AND everyone else protesting. But those facts are lost on trump supporters. And speaking of the republican party. Now it seems they are trying to cut ties with the very people they praised. Like watching rats leave a burning ship. Now that's there is enough evidence to toss trump into prison the republican party is trying to look clean again. By cutting ties with the very people they praised.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/03/06/politics/republican-paul-gosar-white-nationalists-kfile/index.html

There is no bigger joke in America right now than Trump and the republican party.

And speaking of jokes. Guess it's a right wing media WIN FOR TRUMP!!! Looks like there isn't enough evidence to prove anyone was financially or politically swayed by financial actions taken by trump in office. OH what a VICTORY!! Trump is innocent AGAIN!! NOPE. The state of NY can still charge trump for tax evasion for devaluating real estate to pay lower taxes. OPPS. Congress can still charge trump with unethical actions as a president. There's rules for a reason. Trump is not an exception from the rules.
It's been said that rats can gain access to your home by climbing up threw your toilet. I prefer to use the front door.

Offline cause the rat

• Male
« Reply #1952 on: March 31, 2023, 01:47:03 am »
Happy Happy Joy Joy! Happy Happy Joy Joy!  Happy Happy Joy Joy Joy! Looking forward to his prison time. And by the way. Did you know Fox New Network is going to try to use freedom of speech as their only defense in the election fraud trial? They have no evidence. No Proof. Nothing. They are not bringing anything to this trial. Nothing but a defense of it's OK to lie to America. So how do you think they will pay the $$$ case against them?

it amazes me to no end the gullibility of the people who are still supporting Trump. The only people he has speaking for his defense are lawyers. The very same lawyers he's paying. The very people he's paying are the only witnesses speaking in his favor.

Today was a very VERY good day for America.
It's been said that rats can gain access to your home by climbing up threw your toilet. I prefer to use the front door.

Offline cause the rat

• Male
« Reply #1953 on: March 31, 2023, 01:40:26 pm »
Looks like X president and soon to be behind bars Trump is still relying on public opinion. Call his indictment a "witch hunt". After all, do you honestly think Trump is going to tell his followers what he's already said? And this is a direct quote from the X president soon to be jail bate. "I didn't do it to protect my campaign. I did it to protect my family". The x president soon to be someones cell toy fought for years to keep his tax returns hidden.  Telling his followers he didn't do anything wrong. It takes real gullibility to believe someone would not do everything he could to prove he didn't do anything wrong. Any one of Trumps supporters would get out their tax returns and hand them in to prove they didn't do anything wrong. But turn right around and still support someone who fought to keep his hidden. Why? Because Trump said so. That's some good gullibility. 30 indictments for fraud. And there is still the documents case. You remember right? The documents that were never there. Then they were there. Gullibility? But after all. All the X president soon to be wearing orange fashionably had to do is think about it. And those documents that weren't there. But then were there (gullibility?) were no longer top secret. Face to face lied to. Not a single Trump supporter would accept that from anyone around them. Yet they will believe both statements are the truth. Because they were told to. By a network that's being sued for 1.6 Billion. A network who's only defense is the right to lie. That's some real gullibility. 

Offline Kobuk

• The "Malamute Dewd"
  • Species: Anthro Alaskan Malamute (Husky)
  • #1 Dew drinker.
  • Male
« Reply #1954 on: March 31, 2023, 08:46:44 pm »
The only other thing that would make Trump's head spin and drive him crazy would be if Melania were to divorce him.  :D
I would so love to see that on top of his indictment and all his other legal issues.
Granted, it would probably never happen. But one can always dream and hope.  :D

Offline Kay Alett

• Species: Gryphon
  • part-time hobbyist
  • Female
    • Only The Strong: Wanderers
« Reply #1955 on: April 08, 2023, 11:34:34 am »
Well we can feel a bit happier. Trump has been "indicated". :D
Semi-Retired from Furry.
 - - - -
Come bitter Rain,
And wash from my Heart
That saddest of all Words: Home

Offline cause the rat

• Male
« Reply #1956 on: April 08, 2023, 08:51:43 pm »
Oh id do get better. be bedder by de moment. Trump demonstrates psychotic behavior. Taunting his opposition wile claiming to be innocent is psychotic by the book. Another trait of a psychotic is to play 'catch me if you can." Best demonstrated by the cases of Jack the Ripper and the Zodiac killer. Each leaving cryptic messages to play that game. There is another way to play. Withhold evidence until your in the clear. New York has proven they can make a weak case against Trump with the new evidence of his tax returns. The same evidence that was withheld form a Federal investigation. New York can only find evidence within their jurisdiction. Federal can go both country and wold wide. I looked it up. 20 years is the minimal sentence for withholding evidence in a federal trial. Is Trump worried? He can't be tried for the same thing twice. He's never been tried for withholding evidence. The same evidence he publicly bragged about withholding. Is his law team worried? Like turkeys on the day before Thanks Giving. What New York did was allow the Federal side to hold out their hand and say. "Who wants to plea bargain." Looking forward to things collapsing around Trump way before the end of the year. And before you can say "But Rat. The evidence is weak." Any evidence withheld is against federal law.

Offline cause the rat

• Male
« Reply #1957 on: April 10, 2023, 02:03:43 am »
Fox news LOST the first defamation lawsuit.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/04/10/media/us-fox-election-lawsuit-settlement-hnk-intl/index.html

You know not a single viewer of that network will ever hear about this.

The $1.600.000 lawsuit is set to start in a few days. Fox news is still relaying on the right to lie as their only defense.

Offline Simo

• Species: Dolphin, Kitsune, Otter
  • Male
    • http://www.furrydolphin.net
« Reply #1958 on: April 26, 2023, 07:44:37 pm »
Oh id do get better. be bedder by de moment. Trump demonstrates psychotic behavior. Taunting his opposition wile claiming to be innocent is psychotic by the book. Yada, yada, yada...

You don't know the meaning of the word, psychotic, do you? What Trump has  been displaying isn't psychotic behaviour, but rather narcissistic behaviour. There's a difference, learn it.

There's a reason why Trump gets himself into situations that are avoidable. There's a reason why he isn't POTUS now. Trump is incapable of saying those three simple words: "I was wrong". When the facts demonstrate he got it wrong, he doesn't correct. Instead, he doubles down. He did this when he bungled the whole fakedemic. He ruined the economic recovery of a lifetime by refusing to admit he'd been mislead by all the wrong people. He should have called the scamdemic off by July, 2020, at the very latest, cancelled "Warp Speed", told us to peel the magic circles off floors, reopen for business, get back to work or school, to get back to life as normal. If he had, he would have won a second term by a landslide. He didn't and he didn't. After seeing 40% of New York restaurants closing forever, taking the livelihoods of owners and employees with them, how do you suppose they voted? I don't know anyone who voted for Biden; I know lots who voted against Trump.

He did it to himself.
<span style='color:blue'>You don't know where you're going until you know where you've been:</span>
ICYI:
FCtD5afmsw/CF[Kitsune]mps4wcfmw/MOs4fmw A--- C++ D+++ H+ M- P R+ T- W>++ Z Sm# RLE a++++>100 cl++ d-- e+++ f+ h+ iwf+++ j+ p->+ s#

Offline Kobuk

• The "Malamute Dewd"
  • Species: Anthro Alaskan Malamute (Husky)
  • #1 Dew drinker.
  • Male
« Reply #1959 on: October 24, 2023, 03:32:18 pm »
https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/house-speaker-vote-10-24-23/index.html
This House Speaker business in Washington right now is a total circus.  >:(
McCarthy is out.
Scalise is out.
Now it looks like Tom Emmer may be out.

Who the damn hell do Repubs (Especially the right wingers) want as House Speaker? Seems like whatever name gets pitched, the far right won't vote for them.
Which leads me to wonder: Do they have a plan to get Trump in for House Speaker instead? Is that who they actually want?
Or worse yet, Is it part of their plan to block anybody and everybody from getting voted to be House Speaker and therefor paralyze/shut down the government until their extremist demands are met? Maybe that's what they really want after all.
I am so sick of this crap.  >:(