general furry discussion > lifestylers

Furry related things while sleeping?

(1/10) > >>

DarkMynx:
Well people may find this unusual but I've been told I actually whimper while I sleep...I don't know why but it's been going on for years. It does really bother me because my fursona is a canine and most dogs whimper or bark sometimes when they sleep anyway, my dogs do :P

I'm sleeping round my boyfriends for the first time hopefully in a few weeks and I'm kinda worried because I might make noises in my sleep and I don't know how he'll think about that xD

Does anyone else do anything furry related when they sleep? Surely I'm not the only one :c

Iara Warriorfeather:

--- Quote from: DarkMynx on July 14, 2013, 07:25:54 pm ---Well people may find this unusual but I've been told I actually whimper while I sleep...I don't know why but it's been going on for years. It does really bother me because my fursona is a canine and most dogs whimper or bark sometimes when they sleep anyway, my dogs do :P

I'm sleeping round my boyfriends for the first time hopefully in a few weeks and I'm kinda worried because I might make noises in my sleep and I don't know how he'll think about that xD

Does anyone else do anything furry related when they sleep? Surely I'm not the only one :c

--- End quote ---

I whine and warble also, and during thunderstorms I freeze up and shake uncontrollably, just like a dog. Luckily my mate is also dog-like in regards to sleep--he will also whine and twitch. When I scratch behind his ear his leg will twitch just as a dog's does too!  :P  :)

My mate finds my sleep noises cute.  :-[ I hope you get just as lucky when you're around your bf!  :)

bkatt500:
I no longer sleep curled up, I stopped that when I was about 12 and got a bigger bed.  I still make my bed in more of a 'nest' than any sort of recognizable formal bed.

Plantan:
When I sleep I drool quite a bit(which planan does)

Furenzied:
I curl up into a ball like shape but I'm not aware of any noises I may or may not make.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version