Author Topic: Survival (IC)  (Read 7468 times)

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
Re: Survival (IC)
« Reply #25 on: July 02, 2014, 12:26:45 am »
Rex got up, feeling around his neck as he looked over to Xander. He would have to keep an eye on him especially. Then again, with Devynn being the quiet one and Holly being the crazy one who laughs at these situations they should all be watched. The only one he could trust right now was himself. He sighed as he rubbed the back of his neck trying to come up with theories of why they were all kidnapped. Hopefully his tech skills will come in handy later on.
Check out my Deviantart if you wanna http://kimberlinphotography.deviantart.com/

Offline SkyFire

• Species: Pheonus Vulneras
  • The Sky is grey, for my Rose did fade away.
  • Male
« Reply #26 on: July 02, 2014, 12:28:22 am »
"Pity... You're speaking to... A dead man.... I have.... No intention of... Apologizing to... Your royal hairy... Moronicly retarded.... Stupidness...." Xander replied, and simply snickered, beginning to chuckle slightly. He didn't care. He didn't care, and he liked it. No more family alive, the only way he could be hurt was by being left alive. But, how could he even be tolerated if he was, then again, to kill him is to submit to him. Which is the lesser of two evils? Which would make the game more interesting?
Every great hero has walked the fine line between darkness and the light. Every legendary hero has set foot in both.
10K post club.

Offline ColonelMustang

• Species: Dire-Wolf
  • The Two Fisted Protein Junkie
  • Male
« Reply #27 on: July 02, 2014, 12:33:49 am »
"Devynn, darling..Do you think he knows how absolutely redundant that statement was?"

A generator could be heard starting up. Soon electricity began coursing to Xander's collar.

"That's 200 joules of electricty, 100 less than your standard vacuum cleaner and 200 less than a defibrillator. Now i don't want you to apologize to me, but to Devynn for using such foul language and crude gestures."
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• My snark is worse than my bite
  • Male
« Reply #28 on: July 02, 2014, 12:38:12 am »
(but a character can not hear grammar, your voice is also over an intercom making it more difficult to infer a rhetorical question via tone)

Holly got up from where she was laying "Awww I was having fun..." she looked at her watch "Um...i'm late for my photo shoot for Glamour "

(has our clothing been altered? are we still in what we were wearing?)
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline SkyFire

• Male
« Reply #29 on: July 02, 2014, 12:41:55 am »
Xander snarled and clenched his teeth, fighting the pain and growling as he did so, glaring pure death at the PA system. "N-Not... until... I can... Breathe!" He snarled in reply, paws balling up into tight fists as he fought the pain with all his might. "You... Need to do... Better than... This..."
Every great hero has walked the fine line between darkness and the light. Every legendary hero has set foot in both.
10K post club.

Offline Sledge

• Species: Fyr Cat
  • Peace through superior firepower.
  • Male
« Reply #30 on: July 02, 2014, 12:44:29 am »
Devynn moved to the others whose collars had been released, looking at each in turn. "You guys alright?" She asked at barely more than a whisper. "I mean... Under the circumstances?"
A wise man once said: "don't anger a man who can end you from another zip code."

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum. - If You Want Peace, Prepare For War.

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #31 on: July 02, 2014, 12:45:08 am »
(yes current clothing)

"Fret not Holly, there will be more fun later. All you have to do is pay a small fee." More muffled laughter followed at the end of that sentence.

"Xander to be able to talk requires passage of air from the lungs over the vocal box then in taking more air to the lungs and repeating , also known as breathing. For you to be talking means you are breathing."
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline SkyFire

• Male
« Reply #32 on: July 02, 2014, 12:47:54 am »
"Very funny... Bastard.... Loosen... The collar..." He snarled in reply, accustoming to the pain, beginning to embrace its electric heat running throughout him.
10K post club.

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #33 on: July 02, 2014, 12:51:36 am »
"I think not in fact i'm thinking that this is Sparta, 300 joules are now going to be coursing through your body interrupting messages being fired by your brain to your muscles resulting in spasms...and my favourite thing, it also causes furs to void their bowels. How embarrassing."
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #34 on: July 02, 2014, 12:53:00 am »
"I'm okay...i've been in worse, but usually i'm the one being paid for the fun..." she sighed "i'm holly, Holly Archer"
how many neon pink and black rabbits does it take to screw up a lightbulb factory?

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #35 on: July 02, 2014, 12:56:44 am »
(HA!..i'm sorry i just realized her initials are HA)

"Good on you Devynn making friends checking up on them. I wouldn't touch Xander, it might be a...shocking, experience."
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #36 on: July 02, 2014, 12:57:00 am »
"Devynn White..." Devynn replied. "But, uh... Fun? This can't honestly be fun for you..."
A wise man once said: "don't anger a man who can end you from another zip code."

Offline SkyFire

• Male
« Reply #37 on: July 02, 2014, 01:00:08 am »
(And I must now sign off for the night. I apologize, its out of my hands, I'll see you sometime tomorrow. M&D's orders)
10K post club.

Offline The Wise one

• Bro
  • Male
« Reply #38 on: July 02, 2014, 01:00:52 am »
"Rex. Best not know my last name. I like it better that way. I don't exactly let people know that kind of stuff," Rex said to Devynn. "But this obviously isn't fun else there would be carnival rides and roller coasters. I can probably help us get out. Just help me keep an eye on that guy there," Rex said pointing his thumb at Xander while rubbing his neck with the other hand.
Check out my Deviantart if you wanna http://kimberlinphotography.deviantart.com/

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #39 on: July 02, 2014, 01:04:40 am »
"Well my boss used to say you'd associate it with...ah other things...eventually" she chuckled "you're probably wondering why I look familiar...I'm a model, if you've picked up a magazine or been in the mall, you've probably seen me,i started out as a um...whatdid they call it....OH! adult film star"

Offline SkyFire

• Male
« Reply #40 on: July 02, 2014, 06:53:28 pm »
"Devynn!... I apologize for my.... Crude language and behavior..." He called out to her, closing his eyes and looking down, whimpering softly as the pain started to break through his will, and desperately resisting the urge to go.
10K post club.

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #41 on: July 02, 2014, 09:11:25 pm »
"That's better Mr.Xander."

The electricity cuts off after a few more seconds, leaving the smell of singe fur and burnt flesh in the air.
( NSFW, mild gore, this is a lesser version of your burns take this and times it by 2-3)

"Now you all have to pay a price if you want to move forward, 25... well .25 to be exact."

Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #42 on: July 02, 2014, 10:12:04 pm »
"twenty five? twenty five what?"

Offline SkyFire

• Male
« Reply #43 on: July 03, 2014, 12:02:35 am »
Xander made a very soft, barely audible moan of pain, looking down as he said. "I thought.... You said I... Was free after I... Apologized...."
10K post club.

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #44 on: July 03, 2014, 12:10:08 am »
"You seem to be as free as the rest of us..." Devynn said. "And thanks for the apology..."

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #45 on: July 03, 2014, 12:12:05 am »
"I honestly didn't think you would, seems you do value your life. to an extent anyways."

Xander's collar clinks to the ground as well the little group of four.

"To leave this room you must pay a fee, a fee to play and live. point 25 to be exact. 1/4 of a liter. Of your blood. Not a large amount, but you will feel weakish and be palour in colour. The machine in the middle, stick your non dominant arm through it palm down."
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #46 on: July 03, 2014, 12:20:17 am »
"each of us?" she looked at the device "I can't lose that much, I don't weigh enough"

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #47 on: July 03, 2014, 12:22:49 am »
"Don't worry harlot, every fur can safely loose 1/4 of a liter of blood. even up to 1.5 liters, and this will be controlled not fast and sporadic. Now i won't ask again approach the machine"
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Jacoby Quinn

• Male
« Reply #48 on: July 03, 2014, 12:24:00 am »
"but I gave blood recently"

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #49 on: July 03, 2014, 12:24:21 am »
"Let's just get this over with." Devynn said, moving to the machine. She hesitated only for a second before putting her left hand through one cuff.