Author Topic: The Omega Killer. (1x1 with Sledge)  (Read 3510 times)

Offline ColonelMustang

• Species: Dire-Wolf
  • The Two Fisted Protein Junkie
  • Male
Re: The Omega Killer. (1x1 with Sledge)
« Reply #25 on: September 16, 2014, 11:13:21 pm »
"Took you long enough." An excited look covered O'Malley's face as he saw his food come out. Within a handful of minutes it was gone. "That was delicious, so nice to actually be able to eat a full meal." He took out his flask again splashing some of it's contents into his coffee. "But yeah 4 brothers and 3 sisters."
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Sledge

• Species: Fyr Cat
  • Peace through superior firepower.
  • Male
« Reply #26 on: September 16, 2014, 11:18:51 pm »
"Wow, big family." Layla muttered as her food was brought out. "I just had the one sister..." She went silent with a scowl, then nodded and started eating.
A wise man once said: "don't anger a man who can end you from another zip code."

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum. - If You Want Peace, Prepare For War.

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #27 on: September 16, 2014, 11:24:43 pm »
"Don't worry I know how it feels to loos family, maybe not to a serial killer, but to a street thug." O'Malley put in for an order of hash then took another sip from his spiked coffee. "Out of all of all my sisters remain, but only I and one other brother. One joined the military and took a bullet for his battle buddy, the other..." O'Malley shook his head at the thought of him. "Lost 5 grand in horse racing...long story short owned the money to the wrong people." O'Malley then snickered. "Mum actually bought a horse and named it after him."
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #28 on: September 16, 2014, 11:49:58 pm »
"Could've named him irony." Layla said between bites. "I'm fine though, really."
A wise man once said: "don't anger a man who can end you from another zip code."

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #29 on: September 17, 2014, 03:00:43 pm »
"No she named it Dumb Arse" O'Malley snickered some more. "We're actually pretty positive that the horse is him reincarnated."
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #30 on: September 17, 2014, 04:48:38 pm »
Layla laughed and nodded. "My sister used to say I was the dumb one, going into police work... Not many people like us, you know..."

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #31 on: September 17, 2014, 04:54:41 pm »
"Terrible pay, long hours also not to mention the terrible coffee at the precinct, and gods all the paper work." O'Malley let out a heavy sigh. "But it's good work, and it helps keep the public at ease knowing that while they're are people out there that aim to hurt them, there's people like us that are there to protect them."
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #32 on: September 17, 2014, 05:13:57 pm »
"It's all part of the job." Layla said, summing up. "The good and the bad. Though as of late, it seems as if it's nothing but the bad."
« Last Edit: September 17, 2014, 07:57:50 pm by Sledge »

Offline ColonelMustang

• Male
« Reply #33 on: September 17, 2014, 09:29:33 pm »
"Can't forget the ugly. Well.." The rest of O'Malley's sentence was cut off by the police radio in his jacket. "Unit 54 we've got reports of a possible homicide in your area, you might want to check it out." "This is O'Malley i'm with Detective Stone currently we'll be en route "O'Malley, finally get bored of doing drugs with the mafia while you were supposedly undercover. "Nah your wife was getting lonely at night." "WHY YOU SONOFA...." O'Malley clicked off his two-way, flashing a smirk. "Well let's go check it out." O'Malley got up, taking out his wallet and casually tossing a hundred dollar bill on the table. "Lunch is on me." He snatched out his keys and jogged over to his Motorcycle turning on his police lights.
Sarzon! <-- inside joke

Offline Sledge

• Male
« Reply #34 on: September 17, 2014, 09:33:12 pm »
Layla got up without objection and got into her car, hitting her lights as well, then go on the radio. "Detective stone, unit 54, what's the location on that report, over?" She didnt wait for a reply before her car was flying out of the parking lot, tires screeching.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2014, 09:54:59 pm by Sledge »

Offline Zoxide

• Species: Wolf
  • Male
« Reply #35 on: September 18, 2014, 08:29:36 am »
(Ah come on with the rest of the story. It's good so far. I'm here hanging on to me seat.)