general furry discussion > general furry discussion

...for all you bored furs out there

(1/3) > >>

jENNAcAT:
heyheyhey, just wanted to start a topic all by myself! hopefully u guys post on it, and if not then i will be one sad kitty i thought this topic up just so everyone can say hi and say "wow i had a bad day" and then have someone else go "its ok cheer up" that kinda stuff....am i making sense? well if anyone wants to mail me or talk to me, just keep this name in mind "pokerface76@aol.com"...for good times!

jENNAcAT:
just because im so cool, im going to post on my own topic. well, today went pretty funnily in my eyes. i confronted and bitched out the boy that called me a stupid hopeful. never again will he say crap about me. or ill do something bad to him....hm anyway, this kid id sooooo gross, hes like all acne faced and lanky and ewwwwwwwww ::vomit::

grasper:
jenna you really did PWN pete today, but it serves him right for being such a creep ...omg i hate him so much (growls)..actually it was very funny when he just got up from the table with an akward look and he just went away...i really like it when he goes away

Kada-Ru:
hmmms wishing I could have been a fly on the wall for that!

For me, almost had a bad thing happen at work. The pressure on the water pump was really high and I had troubles bringing it down  a bit so that I didn't have to worry about the pipes blowing apart with WhiteShepherd out of town! All his hard work was saved! Well, at least for a few more days any way.  

grasper:
water pump hunh? what is it exactly that you do? (shamless office space quote  )

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version