general furry discussion > furries on furry

Fursonas

(1/2) > >>

Fantasy:
Do you guys believe in having multiple fursonas or one fursona with multiple characters? I don't see the problem with multiple fursonas but people have told me that I only have one fursona and the others are characters

Timberwuff:
I think either situation is acceptable and depends on the person claiming it.

I would claim that I have my fursona and multiple furry characters. I would describe my fursona as a furry representation of me, and my characters are just furry actors that have their own different personalities. I write stories and I've come to like some of the characters I've created. I would say their my characters, but they aren't my go-to fursona.

"I have multiple fursonas" and "I have a fursona with multiple characters" means the exact same thing to me until they explain to me what they mean by multiple fursonas or multiple characters and one fursona.

Madam Glitch:
I think that it depends on the person. Me, I have just one fursona and multiple characters mainly because I only represent myself with only one fursona. Others may have multiple fursona and equally represent themselves with said multiple fursona

cause the rat:
I agree. it depends on the person and what the fursonas mean to the individual. Some people have very deep connections to their fursona.

I have more than one. My main and first fursona isn't Cause. My first fursona is a major part of the story line I've had for almost 30 years. Cause came much later in the story. Cause is a much easier character to portray at cons. So I chose that fursona to bring to life. 

Amducious:
Some of my main sonas come and go. My current sona Amducious, is probably going to be made into a full fursuit in the future.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version