announcements > meet the mods & staff

Highlighting a new staff member.

(1/3) > >>

Yip:
Exactly thirteen years ago as of the date of this post, a very shy fox threw themselves onto an internet forum knowing very little about it. They would not allow themselves to lurk until they felt comfortable posting because they knew if they waited, that time would never come. So they jumped right in and introduced themselves.

Now here I am again introducing myself.  I was lucky to have chosen this place. That could have end very badly, but instead I ended up finding someplace that I am still very happy to be a part of.

Storm Fox:
See, you get it. I keep telling everyone not to lurk but do they listen? No.
Foxes aren't supposed to lurk anyways, we skulk... there's a big difference, trust me.  <.<  >.>

Oh and congratulations on becoming a Watcher.

Iara Warriorfeather:
Congrats!  8)

Yip:
For those that don't know, my interests/hobbies include: games, art, animation, and programming....  and of course, collecting fox stuff. Well, it's less "collecting" and more "ooh I want that".

--- Quote from: Storm Fox on July 06, 2016, 02:27:27 am ---Foxes aren't supposed to lurk anyways, we skulk... there's a big difference, trust me.  <.<  >.>
--- End quote ---
I just looked it up, and apparently "skulk" is a word for a group of foxes. So.... I guess you are right in more ways than one.  ^^

Kobuk:

--- Quote ---Foxes aren't supposed to lurk anyways, we skulk... there's a big difference, trust me.  <.<  >.>

--- End quote ---

And they're also sneaky, shifty, conniving, con artists, sly,  :orfox:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version