community group sub-forums > foodie furs

Breakfast Pizza!

(1/2) > >>

FarFar:
Hey Everyone!

Was out shopping for a bit yesterday and as I was waiting in line, I realized that I needed to eat something. So, I saw a tray of breakfast pizza that just came out of the oven. As it is one of my favorite foods, I decided to get a couple of slices.

Comes in many different flavors and types. Normally comes standard with cheese and eggs as toppings. Be detailed in what you like. If you have never had it before, what sounds good to you?

Anyone else like breakfast pizza (yes/no) and if so, what is your favorite type?

Thin/thick crust?
Wheat or white crust?
Bacon/sausage?
Mushrooms/peppers/onions?

I will start off....

Thick crust/white or wheat with bacon and sausage.

Loc:
I am honestly not sure I have ever seen a breakfast pizza. It seems like a strange (but not unpleasant, necessarily) idea.

FarFar:

--- Quote from: Loc on December 24, 2018, 10:32:10 am ---I am honestly not sure I have ever seen a breakfast pizza. It seems like a strange (but not unpleasant, necessarily) idea.

--- End quote ---

Hey Loc! *wags tail in greeting*

Not sure if they have it in the UK. It is popular in some areas of the United States.

Bark, Bark Bark!!

Kobuk:

--- Quote from: Loc on December 24, 2018, 10:32:10 am ---I am honestly not sure I have ever seen a breakfast pizza. It seems like a strange (but not unpleasant, necessarily) idea.

--- End quote ---

Read reply #3 in my thread here, Loc.
https://forums.furtopia.org/foodie-furs/recipes-from-kobuk/

--- Quote from: FarFar on December 24, 2018, 08:28:45 am ---Hey Everyone!

Was out shopping for a bit yesterday and as I was waiting in line, I realized that I needed to eat something. So, I saw a tray of breakfast pizza that just came out of the oven. As it is one of my favorite foods, I decided to get a couple of slices.

Comes in many different flavors and types. Normally comes standard with cheese and eggs as toppings. Be detailed in what you like. If you have never had it before, what sounds good to you?

Anyone else like breakfast pizza (yes/no) and if so, what is your favorite type?

Thin/thick crust?
Wheat or white crust?
Bacon/sausage?
Mushrooms/peppers/onions?

I will start off....

Thick crust/white or wheat with bacon and sausage.

--- End quote ---

There's a brand where I am called Red Baron Breakfast Pizza. Usually 2 small "pizzas" in a box. I usually like the ones with ham, egg, and cheese.........or bacon, egg, and cheese.

charcoal:
I usually get it at the Byrne dairy before going camping or hunting

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version