Author Topic: What really "grinds your gears"?  (Read 70736 times)

Offline Wereaibo

• Species: Nightmarish animatronic animal
  • Straight from the Uncanny Valley
  • Male
Re: What really "grinds your gears"?
« Reply #25 on: March 01, 2014, 12:00:20 pm »
Somehow some scammers managed to get ahold of my phone number and have begun calling me to try to trick me into giving out personal information. At first I just hung up on them but they wouldn't stop calling. So I began unleashing strings of vulgarities and threats worthy of a slasher movie whenever they call. They quickly stopped calling.

So scammers. Scammers grind my gears.
You humans need to refine, alter, corral codify and measure things yes? Very well. I shall use your wristwatch to count out ten of your seconds. I suggest you use that time to run. For at the end of it I shall come for you and I will catch you and we shall measure the duration of your death... In screams.

Offline GrayWolf448

• Species: Gray Folf
  • Male
« Reply #26 on: March 01, 2014, 02:54:10 pm »
people where they take advantage of nice people (my mom) and when my mom tries to help them they don't improve their lives... my mom has constantly been helping these homeless people and they are doing nothing but feeding on my mom's money that she works hard for... sadly my mom is too stupid to understand that she shouldn't help them. not to mention how she called the cops on one of them then after she got out of holding my mom let her "friend" back into the house....

i have told her constantly to kick her out but my mom never listens. says that she will improve her life but the thing is she has been here for about a month and she is still stuck in the same situation...

Offline HazardJackal

« Reply #27 on: March 01, 2014, 03:10:13 pm »
people where they take advantage of nice people (my mom) and when my mom tries to help them they don't improve their lives... my mom has constantly been helping these homeless people and they are doing nothing but feeding on my mom's money that she works hard for... sadly my mom is too stupid to understand that she shouldn't help them. not to mention how she called the cops on one of them then after she got out of holding my mom let her "friend" back into the house....

i have told her constantly to kick her out but my mom never listens. says that she will improve her life but the thing is she has been here for about a month and she is still stuck in the same situation...
Hey, at least your mom is a good person, with good intentions.

Offline GrayWolf448

• Male
« Reply #28 on: March 01, 2014, 04:46:44 pm »
ya i just wished people wouldn't take advantage of her.... and she doesn't have that much money so she should be saving that money for her self....

i hate all these age restricting of videos on youtube..... these videos don't even have bad stuff since i have seen them before then i try to watch it again and it says you need to be 18 -_- what does youtube even mean by some thing being 18+? my teachers have showed educational videos on youtube to the class that are worse and they aren't age restricted, yet i cant watch some furry music videos?

Offline Keitsu

• Species: Wolf
  • I'm a Disney wolf :P
  • Male
« Reply #29 on: March 01, 2014, 07:42:09 pm »
Post removed.. because magic

Age restriction can be silly :/
« Last Edit: March 02, 2014, 12:04:11 am by Sciex »

Offline Miser

• Passive Vengeance.
  • Male
    • Furraffinity
« Reply #30 on: March 15, 2014, 07:43:22 am »

Being too nice isn't a good life philosophy right now, or at least that's what I think.
     I used to like to tip homeless people and such, but then I found out, the people parking cars where I passed trough every day made more money off tips than I do from a 3D modeling job ... a lot more. Sure, the money's not certain, but it's tax free. My sister had people come up to her after he was putting groceries away in the car when beggar kids came and asked her for money. She said she could give them those pieces of fruit, but they didn't want them.  Just money, and they tried to swipe off her dinner from the shopping cart in the meantime. Another thing that makes me sick to my stomach is when the beggar ladies carry their babies around, but they carry them around, either with feet out in the cold, or feeding them an empty baby bottle with just air in it, in order to make the baby cry to suck the sympathy money out of you. Well, they are not getting mine.
     I was driving home once and I saw a man picking from the trashcan, I had some bread I wasn't gonna eat all, so I turned around, stopped near him and gave them to him. It was ... a bit awkward, but he thanked me and didn't ask for nothing else, and we were both better off for it.
If I could have ANYTHING in the world, I would like a sandwich.

Offline Arashi_Calunata

• Species: Solus Cat
  • That's what happens? Fascinating!
« Reply #31 on: March 29, 2014, 02:01:43 pm »
Video games don't cause violence.

But lag? Lag does.

And that's what grinds my gears.
Artist by trade, Soldier by choice.

475 consecutive last stands. Funny how that happens, huh?

A 'Solus Cat' is my evolution on my older species, the Hreldren. But better.

Offline the lone shadow wolf

• Species: eurasion wolf with a little silver fox
  • dont mind me just telecomuting from the darkness
  • Male
« Reply #32 on: April 14, 2014, 12:55:07 am »
my brother, global warming, the great amount of greed in mankind and roaches. >:(
I will see you all soon
in the future :goldgrin:

if you wish to find me elsewere look here
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/theloneshadowwolf/

check out my latest art here V
http://forums.furtopia.org/artwork-techniques-tutorials/the-lone-shadow-wolf-will-improve!/50/

Offline GrayWolf448

• Male
« Reply #33 on: April 14, 2014, 01:27:39 am »
my mom when she thinks that she always knows better. she acts like she is so smart and that what me and my brother say doesn't matter... i just hate how my mom thinks that but to tell the truth i don't care what she thinks.

• Male
« Reply #34 on: April 14, 2014, 02:27:42 am »
i just hate what my dad thinks he think he has sooo much control he just needs to loosen up seek something more  ;)
I will see you all soon

http://forums.furtopia.org/artwork-techniques-tutorials/the-lone-shadow-wolf-will-improve!/50/

Offline xracecar

• Species: Umbreon
  • ^ I'm totally original
  • Male
    • Deviantart
« Reply #35 on: April 18, 2014, 06:34:34 pm »
Whenever I see another person gets bullied, taken out of a group for a bad reason, anything that excludes people. Besides that, I'm usually chill. Also, when people don't use grammar correctly. I'm fine with txt msg style, just punctuation and spelling bothers me. Also, I get really mad if there is a single vegetable on my food. Pizza Is okay, since I can't taste it.
"I'm hungry,"
"Dude! You just ate lunch!"

"When in doubt, C4!" -Jaime Hyneman

FCW2adrw A-- C- D? H M? P R++ T+++ W Z? Sm? RL-* a- cmn++++ d++ e- f-- h+ iw++ j+ p sm--

Offline Keitsu

• Species: Wolf
  • I'm a Disney wolf :P
  • Male
« Reply #36 on: April 21, 2014, 08:47:35 pm »
My annoying parents opening my closed door to spy on me and see what's on my computer screen :/ arghhhh

• Male
« Reply #37 on: April 21, 2014, 10:38:25 pm »
i hate it when my bro is in my room and wont leave when i tell him i cant get anything done >:(
I will see you all soon

Offline Mu Rho Ni

• Male
« Reply #38 on: April 21, 2014, 11:26:22 pm »
People who bite tin foil. Hearing it is bad enough but watching it literaly makes my teeth hurt.
Great men are forged in fire, it is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame. (The real 9th doctor)

Though the morrow is barren of promise ,nothing shall forestall my return. (Genesis FFVII crisis core)

Sir Macaroni. Master of the universe by day. Door to door macaroni salesman by night.

• Male
« Reply #39 on: April 22, 2014, 12:49:12 am »
huh? never thought that would happen

all the people who victimize our liking for furries. >:(
I will see you all soon

Offline GrayWolf448

• Male
« Reply #40 on: April 22, 2014, 02:04:59 am »
i hate it when my bro is in my room and wont leave when i tell him i cant get anything done >:(

easy way to solve that is to not let him in. usually when my brother tries to go into my room it's because he wants to beat me up. the good thing is that last time he tried to get in my room i learned how to barricade my door so he cant get in ^^ but sadly my door is chipped up because he was sticking screwdrivers in the cracks to pry it open and the bottom hinge is ripped out of the wall. the good thing tho is that it still functions as a door and it doesn't effect the door's ability to stop him.

Offline greenfox

• Species: Fox
  • struct fox_t = { .color = COLOR_GREEN };
  • Male
« Reply #41 on: April 22, 2014, 02:11:41 am »

easy way to solve that is to not let him in. usually when my brother tries to go into my room it's because he wants to beat me up. the good thing is that last time he tried to get in my room i learned how to barricade my door so he cant get in ^^ but sadly my door is chipped up because he was sticking screwdrivers in the cracks to pry it open and the bottom hinge is ripped out of the wall. the good thing tho is that it still functions as a door and it doesn't effect the door's ability to stop him.

:o People behaving like that really gets to me...  Your brother sounds quite infuriating.
"Vira pyveþ maze lirno kaietello jai."
I am only a lone man with ten-thousand dreams.

Weasyl: http://www.weasyl.com/~quyk

Offline GrayWolf448

• Male
« Reply #42 on: April 22, 2014, 02:18:01 am »
i could point out maybe 5+ scars that he gave me. 2 are about an inch long...

just about 2 hours ago i shut down my old minecraft server gave him the world and started a new one with him not even on the white list. surprisingly he didn't attack me....

that kid is just messed up....

Offline greenfox

• Male
« Reply #43 on: April 22, 2014, 02:25:30 am »
i could point out maybe 5+ scars that he gave me. 2 are about an inch long...

just about 2 hours ago i shut down my old minecraft server gave him the world and started a new one with him not even on the white list. surprisingly he didn't attack me....

that kid is just messed up....

Violence like that shouldn't be acceptable >:(;  And your parents are okay with this?

Sadly, there's a huge number of people like that (and worse) out in the world... :'(

Offline GrayWolf448

• Male
« Reply #44 on: April 22, 2014, 02:29:05 am »
my dad is barely home and my mom lives in another house. the scars are from years back when my brother was stronger. in the latest fights he is backing down first, so i think that his bad diet is getting to him.

Offline greenfox

• Male
« Reply #45 on: April 22, 2014, 02:40:02 am »
It that were me, I'd be dying to move out, I think.  Being able control my own living environment this year has been really liberating.  Speaking of which, I should sleep :)...

• Male
« Reply #46 on: April 22, 2014, 04:10:05 pm »
same here

being sick on earth day :(
I will see you all soon

Offline Kobuk

• The "Malamute Dewd"
  • Species: Anthro Alaskan Malamute (Husky)
  • #1 Dew drinker.
  • Male
« Reply #47 on: April 22, 2014, 10:53:52 pm »
People who go and shoot their mouths off on a forum......any forum.......and try discussing about things which they actually have no knowledge about, no experience with, and have not done any research about or cited references/resources. They think that they're "know it alls" and they know better than everybody else.  :goldpissed: No, they don't! If people are going to talk about anything, then get your damn facts straight and do your research!  RESEARCH!

• Male
« Reply #48 on: April 22, 2014, 10:55:21 pm »
pressure and stress on the mind
that
and
furry haters >:(
I will see you all soon

Offline Mu Rho Ni

• Male
« Reply #49 on: April 23, 2014, 01:11:10 am »
When you here 2 people arguing and all the sudden you hear one start saying " I can take whatever you can dish I've been to jail for x amount of years" just throwing it out there like its some thing to be proud of. It just makes you loose faith in humanity.
Great men are forged in fire, it is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame. (The real 9th doctor)

Though the morrow is barren of promise ,nothing shall forestall my return. (Genesis FFVII crisis core)

Sir Macaroni. Master of the universe by day. Door to door macaroni salesman by night.