Author Topic: Video Gaming: Forza Horizon 3  (Read 3693 times)

Offline Svadil

• Species: Anthro Horse
  • I'm Svadil an Anthro Horse :D
  • Male
Video Gaming: Forza Horizon 3
« on: November 22, 2016, 06:10:06 pm »
Video gaming is another hobby of mine. They've become popular ever since they were released. One new video game that came out on September 27th of this year is an open-world racing video game, much like some sort of racing sim, by the Title of Forza Horizon 3. Does anyone have it or is planning to get it? If so, I'd like to hear more about it, as it has caught my eye as an interesting game.

If anyone here has an interest in it like I do, tell me about some of your favorite cars from the game, locations and activities within the game. Have fun posting!
-Svadil 🐎

Offline Subzerus

• Species: Anthro lizard
  • Male
Re: Video Gaming: Forza Horizon 3
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2016, 01:28:03 am »
I don't like racing games but I've heard this one is good for casuals so... Would it be a good start for me?
« Last Edit: November 23, 2016, 08:22:16 am by Subzerus »
Profile picture by Javatan.
http://javatan.deviantart.com/

Offline Svadil

• Species: Anthro Horse
  • I'm Svadil an Anthro Horse :D
  • Male
Re: Video Gaming: Forza Horizon 3
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2016, 07:54:39 pm »
Sure. Give it a chance. It's pretty casual but I still consider it a racing sim in my opinion. Like, I'm getting it soon and it's can be customized from a lot of different aspects. To the character you want to pick and start out with, to the cars in your garage, all the way to how you want your car tuned and how you want to run and expand your Horizon Festival.

Hope I could help! ^^
-Svadil 🐎