Author Topic: Need help with eyes and suits  (Read 2179 times)

Offline Foxikado

• Male
Need help with eyes and suits
« on: September 09, 2011, 03:26:43 pm »
So, i will keep this brief, For various reasons, i wish to draw a Fox wearing  business attire (Suit, tie, etc) , and i have the general idea of what i want in my head, i am not very good at art, or so i thought, but i think if i actually took my time, i might be able to complete something that is not too laughable, anyhow, to get to the point quickly, i would like to ask if anyone's got any tips for drawing eyes and Bodies, Especially eyes, So, in short, does anyone have any tips, help, or something to those lines for drawing Eyes and clothing, Specifically suits, though general clothing is fine too  :P
I am quite tired, and have no doubt missed some important things i should have posted, So dont hold back on shouting at me for what i've missed :P
Thanks in advance
~Foxicado

Offline Old Rabbit

• Species: Rabbit Artist
  • Birthday wisher.
  • Male
    • Art by Oldrabbit
Re: Need help with eyes and suits
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2011, 06:59:55 pm »
Hi
Probably the best thing is to do a search for drawing furry anthro characters. You
should be able to find tips for the eyes and bodies. Drawing clothing takes more
practice, and the type of pose can make it more or less difficult.

I would suggest you try doing a cartoon style character first even if your wanting
a more realistic work. The toon style gives a lot of freedom for design.

Also do a search for furry fox images. I have gotten many good tips looking at
other artists work.

Good luck.

Old Rabbit :orbunny:
oldrabbit.com

Offline Mylo

Re: Need help with eyes and suits
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2011, 11:49:34 pm »
Google a picture of a suit or a business person.  Try and copy the suit on paper.  Suits generally use very angular lines...they have a shape all to themselves rather than the wrinkles of a t-shirt or jeans.  Believe it or not (for me) suits are the easiest pieces of clothing to draw, mostly because it's composed of relatively straight lines.  Try your best and practice hard...and don't cheat on hands! :D