0 (0%)
Herbivore that is a omnivore
6 (14.6%)
Omnivore that is vegitarian or vegan
0 (0%)
Omnivore that is a omnivore
11 (26.8%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Author Topic: Furry food  (Read 10513 times)

Offline firefox_b

• Male
    • www.firefoxsylvania.furtopia.org/FurryTV
Furry food
« Reply #25 on: April 11, 2005, 12:34:45 pm »
This vulp is an omnivore, although I don't eat a lot of meat.  By the way, did you hear about the woman who killed and ate her 26-year-old boyfriend, an artist?  They found some pretty incriminating evidence; a cooking pot at her residence of bite-sized pieces of human flesh... true story!    Then it appears that the woman who claimed to have found a finger in her chili at Wendy's was just making it up, and had a history of trying to sue corporations...   ':p'
Long ago in a galaxy far, far away, I got thrown out. -- Now, you're stuck with me!

--Be true to your species!--BITE THE POWER!!

My Fur Journal
My Web Site

Offline Ferret Gamer Kei

• Male
    • http://freewebs.com/unrivaledprofiles/kei.htm
Furry food
« Reply #26 on: April 11, 2005, 12:52:29 pm »
Omni/Omni...

Though I think I put herbi by mistake  ':p'

Oh well. *munches on a hamburger*
I wear long pants, I wear long pants. I'm a long pants man! Long pants, long pants! Everybody everybody longest pants! Long long long long long long pants!

Furry food
« Reply #27 on: April 11, 2005, 01:26:17 pm »
Quote (Avor @ Mar. 31 2005, 11:08 pm)
I didnt but things like "Herbivore that is a Carnivore" because the human body cant live off just meat.

Really? Then I'm due to die in about a week. Will you be at my funeral? I'll probably be watching everything as that ghostly apparition in the black robe. You know the one holding the scythe. Just don't touch my corpse unless you want the blade buried in your back.