furry games and gaming discussions > gaming discussion

Sonic and Mario.... Olympics Game

<< < (4/4)

Subcon:
I've seen this on a few different forums. I'm confused, are they going to make it possible for Mario to beat Sonic at events? I'm sure it'll make a great game but I'm still baffled.

ShadyWolf:
Quote (YCat @ April 03 2007, 12:58 pm)This would be more interesting if it happened before 1995.

I just hope Sonic Team isint developing this one, they've butchered the Sonic/Shining Force/Phantasy Star franchises bad enough.
SonicTeam dosen't do shining force... the developer that did the latest shining force game is.... *looks on segas site*

... CRAP!!! it is developed by sega...
Yes, it would be cool if they released a ACTUAL RPG for Phantasy Star... all they are doing is milking it in online games now... latest one being Phantasy Star Universe

Sonic and Mario is being developed by AM3 of Japan, the ones who did Virtua Tennis 3 i think, thats what it sounded like anyways, one of segas sports divisions in Japan is gonna develop it under the supervision of miyamoto

the olympics people approached sega and asked them to make a olympics game that would attract a wide audience so sega was probably like SONIC!!! and then they were probably like MARIO!!!! and they went and asked Nintendo and nintendo agreed because it will be a huge money maker....

NOW! The title you should be worried about is NiGHTS: Journey of Dreams, its being developed by Sonic Team USA, whos latest game was Shadow the Hedgehog.... Scaaaareee

But I got hopes... hoping they do it right.... heres the latest features of NiGHTS from SEGA Europes game page

Quote A brand new NiGHTS for the Nintendo Wii

The fan-favourite game that introduced the innovative sensation of flying on the SEGA Saturn comes to the Wii in a brand-new adventure. Take advantage of the unique controller to enjoy a whole new experience of flying.

'Persona' masks open new possibilities
Three sets of masks give the player new shape-shifting abilities and more ways to explore the world.

• Dragon mask: Transforms NiGHTS into a huge dragon and makes him resistant to wind effects.

• Dolphin mask: NiGHTS can change into a dolphin and explore under water.

• Rocket mask: NiGHTS takes the shape of a rocket and travels at supersonic speeds.

Seven fantastical dream worlds to explore
The seven unique environments of Nightopia introduce an extraordinary, magical world unlike any other.

Wii connect 24
Exchange items with friends via the network and change the scenery according to real-world seasons using the Forecast Channel.

http://www.sega-europe.com/en/Game/561.htm

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version