Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrumble...
Thud thud thwap
Hurrrrrrrrrrr
Mrr-mrrrrowrowrrrrr
Purrrrrrrrumble

Benjamin Eren Robinson
© 1996-97

Kada-Ru:
I've heard those lines before! Love it!!

Kada-Ru's Place

Benjamin:
Yeah, I wrote that a while ago, as you can see. Was back in 1996, originally. I wrote for a 'zine project done for my Design class in third year university. It's also on my site, in the writing section. I've dabbled a bit with poetry on occasion, but I don't write too often. I have to be especially inspired for it to be effective.

Thanks, by the way!

Benjamin

Kada-Ru:
I know what you mean.  I used to write poetry when my son was just a baby but then I got into doing other things, like keeping and breeding tropical fish and didn't have time any more. I still want to write some poetry and I have a story that I want to work on but there just isn't enough time in the days any more!

WhiteShepherd and I have also talked about creating some furry stories together but the same thing, no extra time!

One of these days. I'm sure we will sit down and just start creating!

You are welcome. I am going to be trying to look at these posts on here and try and comment on artists stuff. I am very bad at that. Get so busy I don't look at Furtopia any more!  

Benjamin:
Indeed. I'd like to sit down and do some drawing, but working on drawing takes a considerable chunk of time and even if I'm on the computer a lot, doing stuff online, I have trouble setting time aside for working on drawing. It's also a motivational problem, though. Whee.

Good luck with your other endeavors, though. I'm sure they're doing quite fine. And yeah, it'd be nice to see you posting more often, now that we've got an active board here.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version