not-so-furry discussion > general non-furry discussion

How many furs in the h4x0r subculture?

(1/5) > >>

Running_Wolf:
I used to make (or try to make) mods a while back, but now I'm a casual gamer. I've tried my hand at C++ coding for Half-Life mods, but gave up after a month. I seem to be a better designer than a creator, unless it's webpages. I'm not a pro, but I'm no newbie either. Despite the fact I don't play games anymore, I'm still excited about upcoming games like Need For Speed Underground 2 and Half-Life 2. Heck, I go into an adrenaline-induced frenzy when I play UT2004.

RedFeather:
The links were no good for me...  Could you post the full link instead of actually linking it?

P_Z:
I model pretty much everything...mostly machines, but i did model my fursona  You can check my latest stuff out:
 mdk2.topcities.com/firechicken.jpg
 mdk2.topcities.com/superrender.jpg

^fixed links

Zarathus:
Quote (P_Z @ June 10 2004, 1:20 pm)I'm more of a 3D artist/modeler and game developer/programmer. And some people in my school can't even use a calculator...
I also enjoy 3D modelling, although I find it sometimes very time consuming, and frustrating. What kind of things do you model?

As for the rest of the stuff on this thread... erm... I dont even know o.o;

Richy:
Quote (Bastian @ June 09 2004, 6:53 pm)EDIT: By the way, I remember when it was still 31337 rather than l33t.
Couldn't imagine a time when it would be called 'Thirty-one Thousand Three-hundred Thirty-Seven,' but 'L-thirty-three T' sounds closer to home to me.  

I'd think that hacking is overly glamorized. Kinda like gang-bangin'.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version