not-so-furry discussion > general non-furry discussion

The "Bad News" thread.

<< < (360/375) > >>

Firelight:
I think I have an ear infection -_-

Rocket T. Coyote:
Had a crown pop off while watching a movie this afternoon. No dentist available until Monday.

Kobuk:

--- Quote from: Rocket T. Coyote on December 02, 2022, 08:40:30 pm ---Had a crown pop off while watching a movie this afternoon. No dentist available until Monay.

--- End quote ---

That's what I hate about dentists. They're almost never open on weekends when you have something major happen.  >:(
This is why when I schedule my appointments, I always go early in the week like Monday or Tuesday. So if something bad happens, then maybe the dentist can squeeze me in for an emergency appointment on Weds., Thurs., or Fri.

Kobuk:
Went to the library this morning hoping to pick up a book that was on hold for me.
Nope. Library was closed.
Thing is, the library website said they'd be closed on Dec. 2 and 4, but would be open on the 3rd.
I get down to the library today to find a notice on the door that says the library will be closed the ENTIRE weekend..........including the 3rd!  :o  >:(
Yeah, great communication there, folks.  :P

Jade Sinapu:
My bad news is we lost 2 more people last week at work.
Over my measly 3 years there we have "lost" 30 people.  We did not misplace them, they left!
Nice place to work huh?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version