Author Topic: the game  (Read 60612 times)

Offline Ukiko

• Female
the game
« Reply #425 on: October 02, 2004, 12:19:33 am »
She blinked again, trying to form thoughts.  She was still shaky, and felt cold, weak.  She just wanted to lay down and sleep for a long, long time . . .

She looked at the lion, blearily.  "Eh?"  She glanced back to Jason and Kale, blinking slowly, then moved toward Riki and Dark, slowly.  She still didn't seem able to stand, and everything seemed almost surreal . . .

Not 'conspiracies'. 'Conspiracy.' Singular.

Offline Murrg

• Male
the game
« Reply #426 on: October 02, 2004, 12:26:37 am »
"Fine Kale" he snarled and turned his gaze to the shade "I promised you a maiming......and a maiming you shall have" He said leaping on it and bringing his claws and fangs to bear.
You see my world when you shut your eyes so tightly that tiny shapes float before them

est sularus oth mithas

ZAKU ZAKU!!

FFPmw3mrs A- C- D H+ M++++ P++ R+ T+++ W Z? Sm- RLAT a cn+ d+++$ e** f++ h# i++ j+++ p+++ sm-

Offline Zero

• Male
the game
« Reply #427 on: October 09, 2004, 05:01:16 pm »
The shade quickly flung Murrg from him as he pounced upon him scrathing his left flank. The shade gazed at his wound then back at Murrg. "Naughty Kitty", he said waving his finger. "My turn" he pointed in the panthers direction a quick shot fired towards Murrg.

Nearby Dallas was coming to. He ached badly as he pushed himself from the ground. His vision blurred in and out, but he could see a fight was taking place. He slowly sat up his pain subsiding slightly. He quickly noticed his left paw glowing softly. "My wounds...they're...healing".

Offline Kale

• Male
the game
« Reply #428 on: October 10, 2004, 03:37:13 pm »
Kale looked towards dallas, firing a stream of the energy bolts at the shadow creature as he moved over, using them as an effective screen. "you ok?"
"A picture paints a thousand words, but only a thousand words can paint a thousand diffrent pictures" - unknown

my fur code: FMOp3a A? C- D H++$ M? P? R+ T+++ W Z? Sp+ RLLW/U/- a- cadn++++ d+ e# f- h* iwf++ j p+ sm--

My site:

http://www.anthrosoft.furtopia.org

Offline Ukiko

• Female
the game
« Reply #429 on: October 11, 2004, 12:25:52 am »
She jumped, when the shade sent a blast toward Jason, raising up slightly from where she was kneeling, gasping as the motion jarred her shoulder.

This time there wasn't anything to do.  Her head was clearing somewhat . . . she knew she couldn't get up, and sending a blast of foxfire would attract the shade's attention, and might not effect him anyway....the zombie things had flinched away from it, but this . . . was something different.

She looked at her companions, the ferret and the lion cub, nervously.

Offline Murrg

• Male
the game
« Reply #430 on: October 12, 2004, 12:36:36 am »
He hit the ground....and the taste of copper floaded into his mouth, the previously damaged rib had broken from the stress causing a coughing gasp to escape his mouth and dizzing him for a sec before the embers of his anger flared up again. He regained his footing just in time to bring his wings up to guard against the attack from the shade.  "Pathetic one trick pony" he growled through singed wings "Like i said your dead though your will to "live" is impressive in a pathetic sorta way" he said as he gatherd himself for another leap

You see my world when you shut your eyes so tightly that tiny shapes float before them

est sularus oth mithas

ZAKU ZAKU!!

FFPmw3mrs A- C- D H+ M++++ P++ R+ T+++ W Z? Sm- RLAT a cn+ d+++$ e** f++ h# i++ j+++ p+++ sm-

Offline Zero

• Male
the game
« Reply #431 on: October 14, 2004, 06:17:17 pm »
"One trick pony...perhaps", replied the shade ready for the next strike. He was quickly caught off guard by Kale's assualt he hissed as the bolts struck burning him. He brushed the foxfire away angrily leering towards them. He then noticed that Dallas had come round from his ordeal.
"Ah my host awakens once more" His attention quickly snapped back to Murrg.

Offline Murrg

• Male
the game
« Reply #432 on: October 21, 2004, 04:25:41 pm »
He spat "Your host wont save you...He may well be next too feel my fangs" He snarled to the shade moveing  twords it slowly with a purpose.

est sularus oth mithas

ZAKU ZAKU!!

Offline Kale

• Male
the game
« Reply #433 on: October 27, 2004, 04:08:37 pm »
Kale kept next to the semi concious dallas, shooting off another few bolts. and looking at murrg. why wasnt he attacking? he wasnt a fighter, but e knew here was no room for being slow in the melee.
"A picture paints a thousand words, but only a thousand words can paint a thousand diffrent pictures" - unknown

my fur code: FMOp3a A? C- D H++$ M? P? R+ T+++ W Z? Sp+ RLLW/U/- a- cadn++++ d+ e# f- h* iwf++ j p+ sm--

My site:

Offline Zero

• Male
the game
« Reply #434 on: October 30, 2004, 03:08:55 pm »
The world began to slide back into focus as Dallas sat up. The pale glow from his paw had ceased as he surveyed the area. He looked around at the destruction he had caused under the several of the others looked badly injured.

"My god! What have I done!? This is terrible". he cried as he turned to face the fight. There stood the shade fighting with the panther. He clenched his fists in anger. "That monster. He still lives yet". He looked towards Kale.
"Kale. We need light. Lots of it. It's the only thing that will weaken him".

Offline Kale

• Male
the game
« Reply #435 on: October 30, 2004, 03:54:41 pm »
Now light is one thing... i can do well.... *he grinned, closing his eyes and concerntrating*

My site:

Offline Murrg

• Male
the game
« Reply #436 on: October 31, 2004, 11:13:37 pm »
Thats what he was waiting for just a small break in concentration from the shade, He sprung on it sinking his hind claws and fore claws in useing his weight to drag it down. Wings wraping inwords as he bared his fangs going for the abominations throat.

est sularus oth mithas

ZAKU ZAKU!!

Offline Kale

• Male
the game
« Reply #437 on: November 01, 2004, 05:04:53 am »
Kale began to glow, the light eminating from his body unitl it glowed, he watched murrg dig into the beast, feeling the charge building. This would be a huge risk, he already felt drained, but he knew what he had to do.

My site:

Offline Zero

• Male
the game
« Reply #438 on: November 10, 2004, 05:22:37 pm »
The shade let out a cry of pain, disbelief crossing his face. The light Kale emitted burned his body as Murrg struck with all claws. The shade struggled to fight off his attacker but it was no use. "I have....failed", he gasped.
Dallas limped towards them. His eyes narrowed as he looked down at the shade. "Drasea....It's over. You've lost".

Offline Murrg

• Male
the game
« Reply #439 on: November 11, 2004, 12:36:33 am »
He sunk his claws into it throat silencing it before standing with a grunt "Move" He growled at the wolf before stalking past him to where the fox,lion,and Dark lay

est sularus oth mithas

ZAKU ZAKU!!

Offline Ukiko

• Female
the game
« Reply #440 on: November 11, 2004, 12:59:45 am »
She was shivering, despite the warm night she felt cold, dazed, almost like she'd been drinking.

Things moved so fast with the fight.  She blinked, realizing slowly the fight was over.

She looked up, seeing Jason approaching.  She sat up a little, wincing at the pain in her shoulder, and tried to focus on him.  She blinked.  "You're fuzzy."  she giggled, giddily.  "I mean, not fuzzy, even though you are . . . I mean, you know . . . fuzzy."  She blinked a couple times, trying to focus on him.  

"Are you okay?"  She asked, worriedly.  "Did you get hurt?"

Offline Murrg

• Male
the game
« Reply #441 on: November 11, 2004, 01:05:07 am »
He stared at her for a moment before looking at the lion "Hey You ummmm lion" he said softly "How is dark?" he asked before kneeling down besides her "And how are you you know who i am? you hurt?" he said softly

est sularus oth mithas

ZAKU ZAKU!!

Offline Kale

• Male
the game
« Reply #442 on: November 11, 2004, 05:41:04 am »
It seemed to take a long time for the light to dissapate, almost a minute before a shape was visible, standing there, his head hung and his knees limp, barley supporting himself, Kale smiled, "it is... done... Time, i think... to sleep..." and slowly crashed to the ground, his fur bleached pure white from the sheer intensity at the centre of the blast. He lay, and was practically still, his breathing shallow, almost non registering.

My site:

Offline Zero

• Male
the game
« Reply #443 on: November 11, 2004, 06:11:41 am »
Dallas stood not looking in the panthers direction as he snarled angrily at him. Dallas looked at the remains of Drasea's body as it disintegrated into nothingness. "Return to the darkness shade" he muttered.

He turned to look at the others deep in thought would they forgive him for the destruction he had brought upon them? Maybe, but maybe not. He was sure hatred for him would be strong at this point. Would it be better to just walk away?

He sat gazing up at the sky morning was approaching the sun rising in the distance. The light of day would keep them safe for now.

Offline Rikimaru

• Much Love
  • Male
    • http://rikimaru2004.deviantart.com
the game
« Reply #444 on: November 14, 2004, 03:39:12 pm »
Matt looked up at the strange figure.

"I'm Matt, and Dark seems to be fine. How about you ummm...whats your name? you alright"
ANYONE WANNA CHAT? DETAILS ARE IN MY PROFILE!

Truism of the week: Eggs are most likely to be eggs.

I may be human...but i love all

Offline Kale

• Male
the game
« Reply #445 on: November 15, 2004, 10:22:31 am »
Kale floated in a sea of blackness, it was comfortable, warm, and embracing. heh he thought This is nice, i could just float here, forever. He smiled, relaxing against the pillowlike blackness, he wasnt sinking, he wasnt, infact going anywhere. That was when he heard the voice, a deep voice with a strange echo. "anton?" It asked, using his real name.
"yeah?" anton replied looking around, the voice bringing him to alertness "who is this?"
"i'm kale"
"no... im kale..."
"your anton, you merley chose the name kale."
"thats true. So what do you want from me"
"To give you a message"
Kale perked his ears, "go on," he replied warily
"you must wait a while, then take your band to egypt, seek out the legend of Rasakat"
Kale nodded "ok, i'll do it... as soon as ive finished my nap"
The voice chuckled "well, you chose your name well, your just like me" and with that slowly faded, leaving kale to his thoughts and his rest in the blackness.

My site:

Offline Running_Wolf

• The Spiritual Werewolf
  • Male
    • http://fearfactor.atspace.org/
the game
« Reply #446 on: November 15, 2004, 12:55:07 pm »
The fighting had dissapitated, yet a dark wolf watched from the shadows, crouching so as not to be seen.

Those guys are good, and they seem to be in the same predicament as I. Yet how do I know I can trust them? I'll observe them for a moment longer

The wolf backed into the shadows, becoming obscured by the black. No-one could see him unless some light glinted from his sword, guns or boots. He slid out of sight and into a nearby forest, where he felt most at ease. He sprinted for what seemed like miles, then randomly leapt into a tree. He sat and eyed around cautiosly. Hopefully no-one had noticed, but his fast running may have left foot prints. He stopped looking around and slept. The black clothes he wore would give him away if anyone dared look, yet so would the trenchcoat hanging down and the large sword on his back. He slept soundly, breathing slowly and silently despite being trapped in a nightmare.

FCX3rw/CW6s A+ C- D>++++ H+++ M- P+++ R+ T+++ W Z? Sm++/m++ RL- a- cn++++ d++ e-$ f++ h* iwf+++ j+++ p* s--

Offline Ukiko

• Female
the game
« Reply #447 on: November 16, 2004, 10:18:50 pm »
She blinked at Jason, nodded slowly, trying to concentrate.

"I'm . . . my shoulder hurts.  I'm cold . . . "  She shivered a little.  "But . . . I think I'm okay other than that."

She smiled just slightly.  "Jason.  You're . . . Jason.  You cooked breakfast . . . "

Offline Murrg

• Male
the game
« Reply #448 on: November 16, 2004, 11:19:27 pm »
He smiled a little "Aye thats right". "Matt was it?...do me a favor look through those packs that thye brought with em and get the med kit and a few blankets" he said to the lion "And a board about yay big" he added before turning back to the girl and kneeling down "Lie down your hurt pretty bad i think and mabey broke a few things I'll be right back ok" he said before standing up and walking to the rubble. After a bit of searching  he located his sword and aproched the wolf.

est sularus oth mithas

ZAKU ZAKU!!

Offline Kale

• Male
the game
« Reply #449 on: November 17, 2004, 08:03:42 am »
Kales eyes snapped open, some noise waking him, he saw murrg picking up his sword and heading towards dallas, he moved quickly, running in murrs direction shouting at him to stop.

My site: