Author Topic: the game  (Read 56562 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Ukiko

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Female
  • Posts: 861
the game
« Reply #450 on: November 17, 2004, 12:13:26 pm »
She nodded a bit, looked toward Matt, a little slowly.

"Oh, yeah . . . I'm Yukiko . . . You can call me Yuki.  I'm . . . I'm okay I think."  She yawned.  She still wanted to sleep.  But her shoulder hurt, and she was cold.

She shook her head to wake herself up, then looked up when she heard Kale shouting . . . "N-nani . . . ? What's Jason doing . . . ?"

Not 'conspiracies'. 'Conspiracy.' Singular.

Offline Running_Wolf

  • Hero Member
  • The Spiritual Werewolf
  • *****
  • Male
  • Posts: 1379
    • http://fearfactor.atspace.org/
the game
« Reply #451 on: November 17, 2004, 12:46:58 pm »
The wolf awoke slowly. He couldn't rest here. Maybe it was the sword's hilt jabbing into his back, maybe it was the rustling of the leaves, or maybe it was the feeling he was being watched. Whatever it was made no difference, he leapt out of the tree, his landing crunching the leaves on the ground. He walked off slowly, then laughed to himself, saying...
"Nalerenn, what are you doing this time? Tailing a bunch of people in your predicament but not tagging along? Trust you and your insecurity"

He may laugh about it now, but it'd been a problem his whole life. 'Abandonment issues' had been what his parents called it, but the problem rested with society as a whole, refusing to accept what he beleived. Now, they had to beleive it, as he had become what he beleived. He padded along back to where he spied on the group before, yet still watched from the shadows, watching their movements and how they acted to determine how they would react to him...


FCX3rw/CW6s A+ C- D>++++ H+++ M- P+++ R+ T+++ W Z? Sm++/m++ RL- a- cn++++ d++ e-$ f++ h* iwf+++ j+++ p* s--

Offline Zero

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Male
  • Posts: 383
the game
« Reply #452 on: November 17, 2004, 05:17:38 pm »
Dallas stood up again his ears perked on hearing the sound of raised voices behind him. He turned to face murrg. He didn't move or say anything he simply watched as he approached.

Offline Murrg

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Male
  • Posts: 786
the game
« Reply #453 on: November 17, 2004, 06:49:11 pm »
He stopped a few feet from the wolf, his hand resting lightly on the katana's hilt "I want to speak with you wolf......alone" he said very softly.
You see my world when you shut your eyes so tightly that tiny shapes float before them

est sularus oth mithas

ZAKU ZAKU!!

FFPmw3mrs A- C- D H+ M++++ P++ R+ T+++ W Z? Sm- RLAT a cn+ d+++$ e** f++ h# i++ j+++ p+++ sm-

Offline Kale

  • *
  • Male
  • Posts: 1577
the game
« Reply #454 on: November 18, 2004, 05:53:04 am »
Kale nodded "you have five minutes, I have something to say also. can i trust you two to not try to kill one another?"
"A picture paints a thousand words, but only a thousand words can paint a thousand diffrent pictures" - unknown

my fur code: FMOp3a A? C- D H++$ M? P? R+ T+++ W Z? Sp+ RLLW/U/- a- cadn++++ d+ e# f- h* iwf++ j p+ sm--

My site:

 http://www.anthrosoft.furtopia.org

Offline Murrg

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Male
  • Posts: 786
the game
« Reply #455 on: November 18, 2004, 05:58:46 am »
He turned to Kale and glared slightly "That all depends on him...I make no promisis besides i want to speak with you after him aswell"  he said coughing slightly "Shall we then" he said to the wolf as he walked off a bit.
You see my world when you shut your eyes so tightly that tiny shapes float before them

est sularus oth mithas

ZAKU ZAKU!!

FFPmw3mrs A- C- D H+ M++++ P++ R+ T+++ W Z? Sm- RLAT a cn+ d+++$ e** f++ h# i++ j+++ p+++ sm-

Offline Zero

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Male
  • Posts: 383
the game
« Reply #456 on: November 18, 2004, 12:58:31 pm »
Dallas nodded in reply to murrg. He looked towards the others one more time before following him.

Offline Running_Wolf

  • Hero Member
  • The Spiritual Werewolf
  • *****
  • Male
  • Posts: 1379
    • http://fearfactor.atspace.org/
the game
« Reply #457 on: November 18, 2004, 02:39:12 pm »
Nalerenn pulled further into the shadows as another wolf and Murrg. It was too soon for him to be found, he thought. He would choose the time to introduce himself. He watched the pair closely, especially Murrg, since his hand was on his katana's hilt. There was no telling what would happen, so Nalerenn grabbed his sword with his paw, ready to attack if he did.


FCX3rw/CW6s A+ C- D>++++ H+++ M- P+++ R+ T+++ W Z? Sm++/m++ RL- a- cn++++ d++ e-$ f++ h* iwf+++ j+++ p* s--

Offline Murrg

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Male
  • Posts: 786
the game
« Reply #458 on: November 18, 2004, 06:13:03 pm »
He stopped out of ear shot from the others before turning to the wolf his hand still resting on the Katana hilt " Ok sparky I'll be blunt.....My adrenalin rush is gone and I'm messed up bad thanks to your little friends but..........if you wanna go round two I'm game. " He said spitting a bit the taste of copper becoming an anoyance. "If not well I wont cut you down for no reason.....but now is your chance to make your death fast if you plan on making a move later when im healed.......if you turn coat you suffer understood?" He finished, spitting again as he waited for the reply " I know im being untactfull but my ribs hurt and im bleeding under this fur no time to be nice"
You see my world when you shut your eyes so tightly that tiny shapes float before them

est sularus oth mithas

ZAKU ZAKU!!

FFPmw3mrs A- C- D H+ M++++ P++ R+ T+++ W Z? Sm- RLAT a cn+ d+++$ e** f++ h# i++ j+++ p+++ sm-

Offline Kale

  • *
  • Male
  • Posts: 1577
the game
« Reply #459 on: November 19, 2004, 03:57:04 am »
Kale relaxed as the two walked off, moving over to yukiko, wishing he had sime bandages better than his clothing to use as he ripped up his shirt sleeve, looking for the cause of the injury, he could do with someones help. "I dont know anything about this kind of stuff, I need help!"
"A picture paints a thousand words, but only a thousand words can paint a thousand diffrent pictures" - unknown

my fur code: FMOp3a A? C- D H++$ M? P? R+ T+++ W Z? Sp+ RLLW/U/- a- cadn++++ d+ e# f- h* iwf++ j p+ sm--

My site:

 http://www.anthrosoft.furtopia.org

Offline Running_Wolf

  • Hero Member
  • The Spiritual Werewolf
  • *****
  • Male
  • Posts: 1379
    • http://fearfactor.atspace.org/
the game
« Reply #460 on: November 19, 2004, 11:23:44 am »
Nalerenn heard a voice calling from where the duo had came from. It seemed like he needed help. He turned his head and saw the pair, one using his shirt as a bandage. They need bandages? Nalerenn thought, rummaging in his pocket, and pulling out a small roll of bandages. He thought for a second, then threw the bandage roll towards the pair in trouble, then turned his attention to the original pair.


FCX3rw/CW6s A+ C- D>++++ H+++ M- P+++ R+ T+++ W Z? Sm++/m++ RL- a- cn++++ d++ e-$ f++ h* iwf+++ j+++ p* s--

Offline Zero

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Male
  • Posts: 383
the game
« Reply #461 on: November 20, 2004, 07:36:06 pm »
Dallas listened intently his muzzle curling into a snarl as Murrg spoke.

"You actually think I set out to do what I did!? That monster Drasea used me and if it hadn't been for both Kale's exorcism and you he may have just finished us all off".

In his anger Dallas lashed out on a nearby tree. "DAMN IT!!.....It's all my fault".

He calmed down uncleching his paws. His left was glowing softly once more, without noticing.





Offline Murrg

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Male
  • Posts: 786
the game
« Reply #462 on: November 20, 2004, 09:25:24 pm »
"Dont thank me thank Kale if i had had my way there would have been no exorcism.......but perhaps that would have been a mistake....none the less if you were truly not in controll then my apologis...." He said walking back twords the other slowly.
You see my world when you shut your eyes so tightly that tiny shapes float before them

est sularus oth mithas

ZAKU ZAKU!!

FFPmw3mrs A- C- D H+ M++++ P++ R+ T+++ W Z? Sm- RLAT a cn+ d+++$ e** f++ h# i++ j+++ p+++ sm-

Offline Ukiko

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Female
  • Posts: 861
the game
« Reply #463 on: November 20, 2004, 11:12:58 pm »
She winced, moving her shoulder gingerly.  "I'm not bleeding or anything, but . . . pretty sure my shoulder's broken."  She gently touched along the collarbone, to the joint, feeling something ridged, not right.  She hissed with pain, green eyes squeezing shut.  "Gah . . . yeah.  That hurt."

She took a steadying breath, eyes still closed.  "It'll have to be set, I expect....that's going to be worse."

Not 'conspiracies'. 'Conspiracy.' Singular.

Offline Kale

  • *
  • Male
  • Posts: 1577
the game
« Reply #464 on: November 25, 2004, 08:43:22 am »
He looked flustered, even contemplating phoning the hospital to get some help, but he had an idea of the ramifications of that. He had no idea how to set a broken bone, first aid wasnt one of his strong points. He closed his eyes, wondering if he could use his powers like an xray, maybe to gently nudge the bone into place... He could really do with some help, and then a rest, a nice, long, sleep.
"A picture paints a thousand words, but only a thousand words can paint a thousand diffrent pictures" - unknown

my fur code: FMOp3a A? C- D H++$ M? P? R+ T+++ W Z? Sp+ RLLW/U/- a- cadn++++ d+ e# f- h* iwf++ j p+ sm--

My site:

 http://www.anthrosoft.furtopia.org

Offline Murrg

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Male
  • Posts: 786
the game
« Reply #465 on: November 25, 2004, 01:38:17 pm »
He tapped Kale on the sholder, gently "Kale" he said quietly "Move I'll handle this I have some knolidge of medical aid more than enuff for this anyway" he added softly "Besides Our newest addition shouldnt be left alone for multipule reasons.......Also.....no never mind" he finished saying before kneeling down and looking at the girl "  Besides I have questions for this one to....and I owe her my life I think"
You see my world when you shut your eyes so tightly that tiny shapes float before them

est sularus oth mithas

ZAKU ZAKU!!

FFPmw3mrs A- C- D H+ M++++ P++ R+ T+++ W Z? Sm- RLAT a cn+ d+++$ e** f++ h# i++ j+++ p+++ sm-

Offline Ukiko

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Female
  • Posts: 861
the game
« Reply #466 on: November 25, 2004, 11:49:57 pm »
She opened her eyes, still wincing.

"Hey."  She panted, with a little crooked smile.  Adrenaline and endorphins were wearing off, making the pain more acute.  Still cradling her hurt shoulder, she leaned back on her good arm, placing her hand on the ground.  Her fingertips encountered something soft, a roll of bandages.  Good timing, she figured it must have been dropped in all the excitement.  She curled her hand around it, absently.

She looked back up at Jason.  "So."  She said, with a little, worried smile.  "This isn't  going to feel good, is it?"

Not 'conspiracies'. 'Conspiracy.' Singular.

Offline Kale

  • *
  • Male
  • Posts: 1577
the game
« Reply #467 on: November 26, 2004, 04:06:39 am »
Kale backed off, glad to not have to set the bone. he yawned hugley. Fighting off sleep, he let himself in through the front door. The house was, fortunatly, mostly in tact, but the computer was totally destroyed. He grabbed some sheets and stuff oiff of the beds and headed back outside, wrapping one round himself, and leaving the other near yuki, before peacefully falling over and going back to sleep.
"A picture paints a thousand words, but only a thousand words can paint a thousand diffrent pictures" - unknown

my fur code: FMOp3a A? C- D H++$ M? P? R+ T+++ W Z? Sp+ RLLW/U/- a- cadn++++ d+ e# f- h* iwf++ j p+ sm--

My site:

 http://www.anthrosoft.furtopia.org

Offline Murrg

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Male
  • Posts: 786
the game
« Reply #468 on: November 26, 2004, 10:33:42 am »
He smiled a little "Yea it isnt gonna feel good.....the problem is that its in the shoulder and normaly pins would hold the break i think....I can set the bone and rap it tightly but....It's gonna hurt bad." He said softly "But first I'll try and find something for pain ok?" he added "Where did that lion get to" he wondered
You see my world when you shut your eyes so tightly that tiny shapes float before them

est sularus oth mithas

ZAKU ZAKU!!

FFPmw3mrs A- C- D H+ M++++ P++ R+ T+++ W Z? Sm- RLAT a cn+ d+++$ e** f++ h# i++ j+++ p+++ sm-

Offline Running_Wolf

  • Hero Member
  • The Spiritual Werewolf
  • *****
  • Male
  • Posts: 1379
    • http://fearfactor.atspace.org/
the game
« Reply #469 on: November 26, 2004, 02:02:22 pm »
Nalerenn's attention was drifting. Rather than watching the pair like he was trying to, he kept watching the wounded one, wanting to help out, yet keeping away in case he was rejected. The thoughts confilcted in his mind, until his nature got the better of him. He stood up and walked slowly towards the group. He didn't mean to look threatening, but it came with the wolf body, the trenchcoat, guns and sword. He was fully bathed in the light, yet it didn't matter anymore. It was too late to turn back. He still said nothing, except pulled out a bottle of morphene from his pocket and tossed it towards Murrg.


FCX3rw/CW6s A+ C- D>++++ H+++ M- P+++ R+ T+++ W Z? Sm++/m++ RL- a- cn++++ d++ e-$ f++ h* iwf+++ j+++ p* s--

Offline Murrg

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Male
  • Posts: 786
the game
« Reply #470 on: November 27, 2004, 11:59:48 pm »
His wings snapped up defensivly in front of the girl as he stood slowly and spun to  glare at the newcomer " And who are you? And what the hell do you want" He said hand dropping to the katanas hilt.
You see my world when you shut your eyes so tightly that tiny shapes float before them

est sularus oth mithas

ZAKU ZAKU!!

FFPmw3mrs A- C- D H+ M++++ P++ R+ T+++ W Z? Sm- RLAT a cn+ d+++$ e** f++ h# i++ j+++ p+++ sm-

Offline Running_Wolf

  • Hero Member
  • The Spiritual Werewolf
  • *****
  • Male
  • Posts: 1379
    • http://fearfactor.atspace.org/
the game
« Reply #471 on: November 29, 2004, 12:10:20 pm »
Nalerenn saw Murrg's hand fall to the blade's hilt, so he instinctively stepped back and drew his own sword to challenge his. Nalerenn glowered at Murrg.

"I knew it" he spat, his voice soinding rougher than a gravel path. "You try to help somebody and get it thrown in your face, just like always"

Nalerenn manouvred his sword into a defensive position, ready to retreat into the shadows as soon as the first blow was thrown.

"You can never escape the rejection" he growled.


FCX3rw/CW6s A+ C- D>++++ H+++ M- P+++ R+ T+++ W Z? Sm++/m++ RL- a- cn++++ d++ e-$ f++ h* iwf+++ j+++ p* s--

Offline Ukiko

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Female
  • Posts: 861
the game
« Reply #472 on: November 29, 2004, 01:57:30 pm »
She glanced from Jason to the wolf, frowning.  Holding her shoulder as steady as possible, she reached out with her other hand, gently pushing his wing up so she could peer at the newcomer from beneath it.  She realized it was the newcomer's scent on the bandages . . . he must have thrown them over or something . . .

"Hey, come on . . . "  She said, calmly, to both of them.  "We're all a little high-strung here.  Can we maybe talk first . . . ?"

She was worried, Jason seemed the 'shoot first, ask questions later' type.  And as banged up as he was, she feared he may not have another brutal fight left in him.

Not 'conspiracies'. 'Conspiracy.' Singular.

Offline Running_Wolf

  • Hero Member
  • The Spiritual Werewolf
  • *****
  • Male
  • Posts: 1379
    • http://fearfactor.atspace.org/
the game
« Reply #473 on: November 29, 2004, 03:08:51 pm »
"It's your friend here that wants the fight" Nalerenn said, not taking his eyes from Jason's hand. "I don't want to have to kill anyone, today. Once he backs down, I will"

Nalerenn gripped his sword tighter, fearing what may happen. He hated the unpredictability of other people, yet he hated it more in this Jason character.


FCX3rw/CW6s A+ C- D>++++ H+++ M- P+++ R+ T+++ W Z? Sm++/m++ RL- a- cn++++ d++ e-$ f++ h* iwf+++ j+++ p* s--

Offline Murrg

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Male
  • Posts: 786
the game
« Reply #474 on: November 29, 2004, 07:40:25 pm »
He coughed and shook his head, but his hand remained steady on the katanas hilt "Nay, I dont want another fight you drew on me..so you put your sword away and back up then we talk" He said slowly and quietly fatigue showing in his voice " Damn fool sneaks up and expects a warm greeting"
You see my world when you shut your eyes so tightly that tiny shapes float before them

est sularus oth mithas

ZAKU ZAKU!!

FFPmw3mrs A- C- D H+ M++++ P++ R+ T+++ W Z? Sm- RLAT a cn+ d+++$ e** f++ h# i++ j+++ p+++ sm-