Author Topic: the game  (Read 56561 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Running_Wolf

  • Hero Member
  • The Spiritual Werewolf
  • *****
  • Male
  • Posts: 1379
    • http://fearfactor.atspace.org/
the game
« Reply #475 on: November 30, 2004, 06:54:06 am »
Nalerenn didn't move.

"Then explain why you went straight for your blade when I appeared"


FCX3rw/CW6s A+ C- D>++++ H+++ M- P+++ R+ T+++ W Z? Sm++/m++ RL- a- cn++++ d++ e-$ f++ h* iwf+++ j+++ p* s--

Offline Murrg

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Male
  • Posts: 786
the game
« Reply #476 on: November 30, 2004, 03:58:42 pm »
He Growled, his green eyes flashing through the fatigue "I dont have time for this..go posture somewhere else pup. If I had wanted to cut you down I would have, If I wanted to play a game for alfa status I would do it with some one that matters, You I dont know, If you dont want A reaction Like mine dont skulk around like a theif.......understand this pup  if I wasnt tierd or so busy or it had been just me and you in the woods and you snuck up on me after what I have just been through I would have struck first insted of being defensive....but chances are you woulda tried it on me had roles been reversed ....now if you wanna continue to flaunt your prowes find kale or someone that might care....but im done with this game understand"  He snapped at the new commer "I'm to damn tierd and sore for this crap" he though turning back to yuki and kneeling slightly "I'm gonna pick you up ok and go in the cabin or whats left of it, it might hurt but..." he wisperd
You see my world when you shut your eyes so tightly that tiny shapes float before them

est sularus oth mithas

ZAKU ZAKU!!

FFPmw3mrs A- C- D H+ M++++ P++ R+ T+++ W Z? Sm- RLAT a cn+ d+++$ e** f++ h# i++ j+++ p+++ sm-

Offline Running_Wolf

  • Hero Member
  • The Spiritual Werewolf
  • *****
  • Male
  • Posts: 1379
    • http://fearfactor.atspace.org/
the game
« Reply #477 on: December 01, 2004, 04:20:39 pm »
Nalerenn snarled in reply, yet didn't move at all. Instead he lowered his sword slightly.

"Look, if I had wanted to kill you, I would've done it by now! I said I didn't want to hurt anyone, I just wanted to help you! You just HAD to go for your sword first, so I defended myself. And then you call ME the hasty one? I would explain it to you, but there's two things stopping me. One. You just have to be a badass 24-7. And two. You wouldn't understand what I've been through!"

He stood still for a second longer, then fell to his knees, his sword falling by his side. Murrg had hit him right where it hurts; his fear of rejection. Nalerenn felt this was rejection, anyway. Nalerenn was on paws and knees now, trying hard to hold back tears that would have inevitably have flown if he was alone.

"No-one understands what I've been through" he whispered.


FCX3rw/CW6s A+ C- D>++++ H+++ M- P+++ R+ T+++ W Z? Sm++/m++ RL- a- cn++++ d++ e-$ f++ h* iwf+++ j+++ p* s--

Offline Murrg

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Male
  • Posts: 786
the game
« Reply #478 on: December 01, 2004, 08:54:43 pm »
He lifted yuki up grunting not due to the weight but due to his wounds "It'll be easier to do this inside..besides i wanna talk to you in privet" he wisperd as he walked twords the cabin stopping breifly to reply to the newcommer "You would be surprised at the things others have sufferd pup...but now that your done go find kale he is in charge around here......visit me later after im done we can talk civaly then".
You see my world when you shut your eyes so tightly that tiny shapes float before them

est sularus oth mithas

ZAKU ZAKU!!

FFPmw3mrs A- C- D H+ M++++ P++ R+ T+++ W Z? Sm- RLAT a cn+ d+++$ e** f++ h# i++ j+++ p+++ sm-

Offline Ukiko

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Female
  • Posts: 861
the game
« Reply #479 on: December 01, 2004, 11:20:13 pm »
She winced a little as she was lifted, then glanced from the wolf to Jason, worriedly.  She bit her lip, frowning.  She didn't like to leave things as they were . . . but at this point there was little choice, being carried off.  She gave the newcomer an apologetic look, holding up the bandages.  "Thanks . . . "  she said, softly.

She looked back at Jason, nodding a little.  She wondered what he wanted to talk to her about . . .

Not 'conspiracies'. 'Conspiracy.' Singular.

Offline Kale

  • *
  • Male
  • Posts: 1577
the game
« Reply #480 on: December 02, 2004, 05:56:55 am »
Kale waited in a half doze, his eyes closed, waiting for murrg to depart before standing, walking over to the wolf and gently dropping the covers on him gently "dont mind murrg. Hes been through a lot in the past few days, and after what happened here tonight, were all paranoid. No matter what he says, you're welcome here." He stretched a paw down "My names kale, the kitsune was yuki, and the winged panther was Murrg"



"A picture paints a thousand words, but only a thousand words can paint a thousand diffrent pictures" - unknown

my fur code: FMOp3a A? C- D H++$ M? P? R+ T+++ W Z? Sp+ RLLW/U/- a- cadn++++ d+ e# f- h* iwf++ j p+ sm--

My site:

 http://www.anthrosoft.furtopia.org

Offline Running_Wolf

  • Hero Member
  • The Spiritual Werewolf
  • *****
  • Male
  • Posts: 1379
    • http://fearfactor.atspace.org/
the game
« Reply #481 on: December 02, 2004, 02:49:49 pm »
"s-so this is what it feels like?" Nalerenn thought to himself. "This is what being accepted feels like? But why now? Why did that damned Murrg have to act like that? I guess I'll find out. At least this Kale guy is nicer, and Yuki got the help she needed"

Nalerenn looked up to Kale, and pulled the blanket around his body.

"Thanks" he said, his voice quivering a little. "You can call me Nalerenn"


FCX3rw/CW6s A+ C- D>++++ H+++ M- P+++ R+ T+++ W Z? Sm++/m++ RL- a- cn++++ d++ e-$ f++ h* iwf+++ j+++ p* s--

Offline Kale

  • *
  • Male
  • Posts: 1577
the game
« Reply #482 on: December 03, 2004, 06:06:35 am »
Kale nodded and knelt next to the wolf "you hungry? Theres provably something left in the fridge, and after verything thats happened tonight, im starved..."
"A picture paints a thousand words, but only a thousand words can paint a thousand diffrent pictures" - unknown

my fur code: FMOp3a A? C- D H++$ M? P? R+ T+++ W Z? Sp+ RLLW/U/- a- cadn++++ d+ e# f- h* iwf++ j p+ sm--

My site:

 http://www.anthrosoft.furtopia.org

Offline Murrg

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Male
  • Posts: 786
the game
« Reply #483 on: December 04, 2004, 01:48:52 pm »
He sat her down gently and stepped back reguarding her for a little while before speaking " I brought you in here away from the others for two reasons first it will be easy to tend to your wounds without surprises and two I want to talk with you <just> you....umm for starters....you seem displeased with me and my behavior with the new ones..... Dont deny it I saw the looks both times same as the rest of them....But let me point something out to you had I wanted to even in my weakened state I <could> have killed him before he drew on me same with you I'm not a monster but I am a realist but.....I can be cold but im not brutal...that aside I am gonna ask why you did what you did before why did you take that shot for me? You could be dead and for what...A cold creature like me."  He finnished and stared at her his emerald eyes showing coldness and fatigue  waiting for the response.  " I have never met such confusing people as this Kale wanting to save every one....this girl..saved me for no valid reason she didnt owe me....the lion, dark and the possesed wolf I dont know yet....and that new wolf reminds me of someone.....I'll talk with him next my wounds can wait...but this girl puzzels me the most...I feel...wierd?."



You see my world when you shut your eyes so tightly that tiny shapes float before them

est sularus oth mithas

ZAKU ZAKU!!

FFPmw3mrs A- C- D H+ M++++ P++ R+ T+++ W Z? Sm- RLAT a cn+ d+++$ e** f++ h# i++ j+++ p+++ sm-

Offline Ukiko

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Female
  • Posts: 861
the game
« Reply #484 on: December 05, 2004, 12:24:40 am »
She blinked at him, slowly, trying to think of something to say.  She was slightly puzzled by him, her ears flicking nervously as he asserted he could have killed the newcomer, even in his injured state.  Perhaps . . . she'd been too quick to trust?  Still . . . her instincts didn't urge her to be wary of him.

She looked down a bit, black hair falling over one eye as she tried to think of a reply.

"Ano . . ."  She hesitated.  "I . . . don't know quite what to say about the others.  This is certainly different and very stressful, but . . . We seem to be in this together.  We seem to be on one side, those of us who have . . . changed.  I wonder if Kale's right, and something big is happening here.  I guess . . . "  She smiled a little, almost sadly.  "I have to admit, I'm not as strong as you.  Not hardly.  On my own I don't think I'd last."  Her green eyes flicked up to peer through her hair at the blood caked in his fur.  "Though I think you might be better off if you weren't babysitting me . . . "

She winced a little as she shifted, the motion causing a little stab of pain in her shoulder.  She thought the new wolf had something he'd offered . . . "But I imagine you have your own reasons for being . . . suspicious of others."

She sighed a bit, head down, thick black hair cascading into her eyes.  "As for the other question . . . "  She frowned, deeply, a little green foxfire flickering at the ends of her twiching tails.  "I . . . didn't really think about what might happen to me.  I guess I imagined that the foxfire might shield me a bit.  But . . . I was afraid with you hurt, if you took that blast . . ."  She shook her head, not looking up at him.  "I didn't want to see you hurt.  And . . . I don't think you're a cold creature.  If you were you would have left me or . . . something.  I've been absolutely nothing but a burden on you."

And everyone else . . .

Not 'conspiracies'. 'Conspiracy.' Singular.

Offline Murrg

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Male
  • Posts: 786
the game
« Reply #485 on: December 05, 2004, 12:43:28 am »
He stared his emerald eyes softining considerably "A burden....?no' He stepped closer his wings closing in on himself tightly "You...saved me from harm quite possably death without care for youself....no one has ever in my life done something like that for me...ever....I..dont know....If I didnt want to protect you I wouldnt have and your being there stayed my blade....I'm not shure why..but"
He knelt wings falling limp as he stared at the floor  "As to you being a burden....its one I'll take without remorse...I dont trust easly but.....for some reason it feels right...you and the others but you mostly...perhaps it wasnt chance we met ehh?..truth be told I was not on a trip to the forest I was called there for some reason...mabey...this was it...mabey not but...I'll apologize for my actions to the formaly possed one but the other....I will not harber a grudge for him drawing on me when my blade remaind sheathed..." He continued voice weak and tierd "Even if you did what you did for no reason I still make my offer...tis your call" he finished. "It seems right friend mabey this is my duity?"




You see my world when you shut your eyes so tightly that tiny shapes float before them

est sularus oth mithas

ZAKU ZAKU!!

FFPmw3mrs A- C- D H+ M++++ P++ R+ T+++ W Z? Sm- RLAT a cn+ d+++$ e** f++ h# i++ j+++ p+++ sm-

Offline Ukiko

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Female
  • Posts: 861
the game
« Reply #486 on: December 05, 2004, 01:15:24 am »
She was thankful for her fur, as she felt herself blush.  It was strange to have him react this way, and . . . she wasn't sure what to think.

She blinked, startled, her eyes widening slightly.  "I . . . don't . . . "  She looked down at him, a bit shyly.  "T-thank you . . ."  She said, softly.  "I . . . didn't really do anything but . . . thank you . . . "

A shimmer of foxfire sparked at the white tips of her tails as she looked down, embarrassed.  Still . . . his words also made her sad.  No one's ever done anything like that . . . ?  She wondered about his past.  What it must have been like for him to say that . . . part of her wanted to reach out and touch his shoulder, or something.  Some comforting gesture . . . but she wasn't sure if she should.  She was a bit shy all of a sudden.  She put her hand to her chest, toying with her necklace, looking down, embarrassed and a bit sad for him.  "I don't deserve that . . . " She murmured.  "I . . . "  Her eyes slid away, shyly.  She didn't want to reject his thanks, even if he was much too serious about it . . . "Thank you . . . "  she murmured, a little awkwardly.

Not 'conspiracies'. 'Conspiracy.' Singular.

Offline Murrg

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Male
  • Posts: 786
the game
« Reply #487 on: December 05, 2004, 01:24:40 am »
He sighed as though a weight had been removed but remained silent as he stood wings flaring open the silvery sound of the katana comming free slightly " Now as was taught to me" he said running the exposed edge on his hand without a flicker of pain the single ruby drop running down the blade as he sheathed it and knelt again "Just as your sister blade is bound to my blade so am I now bound by my own blood to your life.....My life is yours to do with as you wish....I knew that small blade was yours when we met...this proves it..he would be happy I think." he finnished and nodded once more before standing staggering slightly "Damn!" "Now if you want I must deal with your wounds" he said gently
You see my world when you shut your eyes so tightly that tiny shapes float before them

est sularus oth mithas

ZAKU ZAKU!!

FFPmw3mrs A- C- D H+ M++++ P++ R+ T+++ W Z? Sm- RLAT a cn+ d+++$ e** f++ h# i++ j+++ p+++ sm-

Offline Ukiko

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Female
  • Posts: 861
the game
« Reply #488 on: December 05, 2004, 03:53:04 pm »
She blinked, startled by this sudden display, and not really sure what to think or say.  It was a little worrisome.  She didn't imagine she'd in fact saved his life, and thought he was being a bit overzealous . . . well, a lot overzealous in his thanks.

She frowned when he staggered.  "M-maybe we ought to get you patched up first . . . "  She ventured.  "You seem hurt worse than I thought."  She smiled a little.  "Besides . . . if we're going to set a bone I think maybe I should be drunk or something . . . "

Not 'conspiracies'. 'Conspiracy.' Singular.

Offline Murrg

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Male
  • Posts: 786
the game
« Reply #489 on: December 05, 2004, 07:14:04 pm »
He shruged best he could and responded "Superficial at best ill live just tierd is all....but yea I'll try and locate some pain killer of some sort for you...mabey kale knows if not i might have some in my packs outside" He said "I'll find kale and ask ill be right back" He said waiting
You see my world when you shut your eyes so tightly that tiny shapes float before them

est sularus oth mithas

ZAKU ZAKU!!

FFPmw3mrs A- C- D H+ M++++ P++ R+ T+++ W Z? Sm- RLAT a cn+ d+++$ e** f++ h# i++ j+++ p+++ sm-

Offline Zero

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Male
  • Posts: 383
the game
« Reply #490 on: December 05, 2004, 07:36:43 pm »
Dallas had watched Murrg leave the clearing. "I'll....just stay here a while...I need to be alone", he said weakly. He wandered over to a small puddle of water and gazed at his reflection. "I'm a monster", he said under his breath.
"None of them will forgive or trust me....a liability", he thought.

He wandered about the clearing deciding to remain where he was than return to the group. He lay down gazing at the sky as he closed his eyes un-aware of what had been unfolding at the cabin.

Offline Ukiko

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Female
  • Posts: 861
the game
« Reply #491 on: December 05, 2004, 11:27:01 pm »
She nodded a bit.  "Yeah . . . If there isn't any, or at least some alcohol, heh, well . . . I guess I'll just deal with it."

She smiled a little weakly.  "But only if you're sure you're okay . . . "

Not 'conspiracies'. 'Conspiracy.' Singular.

Offline Murrg

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Male
  • Posts: 786
the game
« Reply #492 on: December 05, 2004, 11:54:33 pm »
He nodded "If it bothers you that much then my wounds can be delt with later ok...? but for now lets tend to you alcohol I can do if you remeber I have some in my supplies unless you preffer a pain killer of a more potent variety....in the end its your call" he said with a shrug and stood waiting "Once again she puzzles me careing so much about my wounds" he though looking down at his semi batterd form "I suppose I do look bad...but I'll live..."
You see my world when you shut your eyes so tightly that tiny shapes float before them

est sularus oth mithas

ZAKU ZAKU!!

FFPmw3mrs A- C- D H+ M++++ P++ R+ T+++ W Z? Sm- RLAT a cn+ d+++$ e** f++ h# i++ j+++ p+++ sm-

Offline Ukiko

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Female
  • Posts: 861
the game
« Reply #493 on: December 06, 2004, 01:15:03 am »
She nodded a bit, still slightly worried about him.  "Well, whatever we have."  She sighed a bit.  "Even after it's set I might need something . . . I'm sorry I sound like a . . . weak person."

She looked up at him, through her hair, still a bit puzzled and concerned by his earlier actions.  She had a sneaking suspicion that she still didn't fully grasp his intentions toward her.  It was like . . . he was her own personal Samurai.  She wasn't sure how to feel about that.  True it was comforting to have someone so strong willing to protect her . . . but at the same time it felt odd.

She hesitated to ask what moved him to the declaration, exactly.  And who 'him' was that he'd mentioned . . . How he'd known the wakizashi was for her . . .

She winced a bit as she shifted.  The pain had become a deep ache, except when she moved and it stabbed . . .

Not 'conspiracies'. 'Conspiracy.' Singular.

Offline Murrg

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Male
  • Posts: 786
the game
« Reply #494 on: December 06, 2004, 01:32:36 am »
He nodded and spoke "Then I'll look for something" he said turning to leave. He walked a few steps before stoping and tilting his head a bit "By the way should have any questions for me ask and I'll try to answer best I can....thats part of the deal....*he hestitaded* I dont think you weak and would be honored if you like to train you" He said and contiuned out the door. He stopped outside and scoured with his eyes for Kale or one of the others. Seeing Kale he walked over halting a bit off when he noticed the newcommer and spoke "Kale what did you do with the stuff I asked brought from my camp site....I need painkillers and some of the rest will prove usefull soon I think...what with the numbers we have and may well get." he said to Kale "Also where is the other I feel I must apologize to him for my actions earlier and explain why I asked him what I did" His gaze drifted to the newcommer and he spoke " To you...well If you feel the need to question me or speak feel free to but I'll not apologize for my actions you drew on me when my blade was sheathed that is not hmm how to put it *honorable* by the way I was taught and raised.....but I dont hold ill will tword you for that at all and understand in a way your reaction....plus we may be simaler in ways" he said waiting and gauging the newcommers reaction.
You see my world when you shut your eyes so tightly that tiny shapes float before them

est sularus oth mithas

ZAKU ZAKU!!

FFPmw3mrs A- C- D H+ M++++ P++ R+ T+++ W Z? Sm- RLAT a cn+ d+++$ e** f++ h# i++ j+++ p+++ sm-

Offline Kale

  • *
  • Male
  • Posts: 1577
the game
« Reply #495 on: December 06, 2004, 08:29:37 am »
Kale nodded "theyre a little ways up the hill from here, I'll go with those two and get them. I'd hate to be out on my own about now," he indicated the two wolves  "i think im about to collapse and I still have an announcment to make"
"A picture paints a thousand words, but only a thousand words can paint a thousand diffrent pictures" - unknown

my fur code: FMOp3a A? C- D H++$ M? P? R+ T+++ W Z? Sp+ RLLW/U/- a- cadn++++ d+ e# f- h* iwf++ j p+ sm--

My site:

 http://www.anthrosoft.furtopia.org

Offline Murrg

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Male
  • Posts: 786
the game
« Reply #496 on: December 07, 2004, 12:16:33 am »
He pondered for a bit,scratching his chin thoughtfully before speaking "No I'll go get the packs with them...you should rest you look like hell besides Like I said before I'm shure this one *nodding in indacation at  Nalerenn* would like to speak with me plus I want to explain my actions to the other. *he paused* But if you would rather go I'll not argue" he finnished and stood waiting.
You see my world when you shut your eyes so tightly that tiny shapes float before them

est sularus oth mithas

ZAKU ZAKU!!

FFPmw3mrs A- C- D H+ M++++ P++ R+ T+++ W Z? Sm- RLAT a cn+ d+++$ e** f++ h# i++ j+++ p+++ sm-

Offline Kale

  • *
  • Male
  • Posts: 1577
the game
« Reply #497 on: December 07, 2004, 03:12:55 pm »
"no... you can go... I'll stay and settle everyone in... wheres dark, i could do with some help"
"A picture paints a thousand words, but only a thousand words can paint a thousand diffrent pictures" - unknown

my fur code: FMOp3a A? C- D H++$ M? P? R+ T+++ W Z? Sp+ RLLW/U/- a- cadn++++ d+ e# f- h* iwf++ j p+ sm--

My site:

 http://www.anthrosoft.furtopia.org

Offline Murrg

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Male
  • Posts: 786
the game
« Reply #498 on: December 08, 2004, 09:51:15 am »
He scratched his chin thinking "Dark is....I think he was with the lion..I forgot his name... try looking around the cabin that was where I saw them last." He turned to Nalerenn and motioned that he follow "Comming? or would you rather stay and help Kale here *he paused again thinking* Actualy would you stay, no offense to kale but our defenses are weakened if they ever exsisted *he mused* and you seem....capable more or less *he paused again* but the choice is yours *he finnished and turned to walk off twords the other*."
You see my world when you shut your eyes so tightly that tiny shapes float before them

est sularus oth mithas

ZAKU ZAKU!!

FFPmw3mrs A- C- D H+ M++++ P++ R+ T+++ W Z? Sm- RLAT a cn+ d+++$ e** f++ h# i++ j+++ p+++ sm-

Offline Running_Wolf

  • Hero Member
  • The Spiritual Werewolf
  • *****
  • Male
  • Posts: 1379
    • http://fearfactor.atspace.org/
the game
« Reply #499 on: December 08, 2004, 12:44:53 pm »
Nalerenn still sat with Kale, but looked bemusedly at Murrg.

"What, so I'm with you now? After the 'I'm so worthless' speech?"

He scowled at Murrg, then sighed and shook his head.

"Forget it. I'll just stick around here"


FCX3rw/CW6s A+ C- D>++++ H+++ M- P+++ R+ T+++ W Z? Sm++/m++ RL- a- cn++++ d++ e-$ f++ h* iwf+++ j+++ p* s--