Author Topic: the game  (Read 60588 times)

Offline Murrg

• Male
the game
« Reply #500 on: December 08, 2004, 01:23:06 pm »
" Infuriating little beast" He growled and caught himself  and turned to speak " I NEVER judged your worth pup...nore do I care I commented on what seemed as you postering...If you have issues with me settle them now or hold your toung in the future...but let me make this clear pup Had I held any anger twords you you wouldnt be speaking now understand? your trying my pationce If I wanted to fight you I would understand? I dont know why you act as such but I can guess...My advice is you controll it before you alienate those that may help in the future. As I stated before pup whatever your reasons and your exscuse of my not understanding *what you have been through* Is lacking in reason for your actions Check on others backgrounds before making such a statement you may be surprised that others have not been fed with the golden spoon and walked flowered paths as you seem to think. My offer for cival conversation still stands pup though I'm beginning to think it may have been a mistake to offer it" He said turning and staggering slightly before stalking off . "  Bedamnedable creature....Arrrrg so infuriating and taxing I wonder if I was so bad "   he thought aproching the other wolf and signaling him with a wave.
You see my world when you shut your eyes so tightly that tiny shapes float before them

est sularus oth mithas

ZAKU ZAKU!!

FFPmw3mrs A- C- D H+ M++++ P++ R+ T+++ W Z? Sm- RLAT a cn+ d+++$ e** f++ h# i++ j+++ p+++ sm-

Offline Zero

• Male
the game
« Reply #501 on: December 11, 2004, 05:42:51 pm »
Dallas had awoken unable to settle. He sighed deeply noticing Murrg waving to him. "Are we moving on", he thought to himself. He stood and walked towards the group noticing the new addition. "Where'd he come from?", he asked.

Offline Murrg

• Male
the game
« Reply #502 on: December 15, 2004, 12:12:34 am »
He shrugged "No we arnt moving on that I know of....as for him ask him yourself" He said walking off twords the packs
You see my world when you shut your eyes so tightly that tiny shapes float before them

est sularus oth mithas

ZAKU ZAKU!!

FFPmw3mrs A- C- D H+ M++++ P++ R+ T+++ W Z? Sm- RLAT a cn+ d+++$ e** f++ h# i++ j+++ p+++ sm-

Offline Kale

• Male
the game
« Reply #503 on: December 15, 2004, 08:27:51 am »
Kale ambled off, tired and confused he looked for the ferret, He had done things this night that he didnt understand, performed feats that he now had no knowladge of how to perform, and now he had to move all these people to another continent without any idea of how to justify it. face it, "the voices in my dreams told me" provably wouldnt be a good enough reason. With difficulty he put these thoughts out of his mind and went on with his search for dark.
"A picture paints a thousand words, but only a thousand words can paint a thousand diffrent pictures" - unknown

my fur code: FMOp3a A? C- D H++$ M? P? R+ T+++ W Z? Sp+ RLLW/U/- a- cadn++++ d+ e# f- h* iwf++ j p+ sm--

My site:

http://www.anthrosoft.furtopia.org

Offline Zero

• Male
the game
« Reply #504 on: December 15, 2004, 04:54:42 pm »
Dallas looked at the new arrival a minute before wandering over to Kale.

"Hey....what you did today...thank you. Without your help I dread to think what would have happened".

Offline Murrg

• Male
the game
« Reply #505 on: December 17, 2004, 12:08:01 am »
He snached up the two packs with medical stuff and clothing with a pained grunt and headed back down the hill stopping at the others to drop one and speak before heading back inside "This one has clothing and other things of  like simalarity Help your selves the other two have food and other camping gear I'm shure your hungry" he said before trudging back inside and dropping the bag to rummage through the contents.

est sularus oth mithas

ZAKU ZAKU!!

Offline Kale

• Male
the game
« Reply #506 on: December 17, 2004, 06:13:00 am »
Kale smiled, turning to Dallas "your most welcome, I couldnt have left anyone to such a fate, and to have destroyed you would have been, i think a waste of a life and a good freind"
"A picture paints a thousand words, but only a thousand words can paint a thousand diffrent pictures" - unknown

my fur code: FMOp3a A? C- D H++$ M? P? R+ T+++ W Z? Sp+ RLLW/U/- a- cadn++++ d+ e# f- h* iwf++ j p+ sm--

My site:

Offline Ukiko

• Female
the game
« Reply #507 on: December 18, 2004, 01:32:12 am »
She was facing away from him when he entered, cradling her arm, looking out the window at the moon.  She was singing to herself, her voice high and light, smooth and quite pretty.  She'd always been able to sing, but rarely did except by herself, as she was a bit shy.

So many seeds have been sown in the field
And who could sprout up so blessedly, If I had died
I would have never felt sad at all
You will not hear me say I'm sorry
Where is the light, I wonder if it's weeping somewhere

Here's a lullaby to close your eyes goodbye
It was always you that I despised
I don't feel enough for you to cry, oh well
Here's a lullaby to close your eyes goodbye

She sang the dark lullaby, softly, not even really sure what made her choose that particular song.  She stopped, ears flicking back, and her head turning as she looked at Murrg as he entered, a little embarrassed.  "K-konbanwa . . . ah . . . hello . . ."

Not 'conspiracies'. 'Conspiracy.' Singular.

Offline Murrg

• Male
the game
« Reply #508 on: December 18, 2004, 01:47:13 am »
He stared at her over his wings "......Thats very pretty....dark but...pretty *he paused* May I ask why you chose that song?" he said sitting down near her with a grunt and looking through the pack setting variouse things aside. "Of corse *he said casting his eyes in a sideways glance at her* If you dont want to go into detaile I won't pry but still...very pretty *he mused*"

est sularus oth mithas

ZAKU ZAKU!!

Offline Ukiko

• Female
the game
« Reply #509 on: December 18, 2004, 01:53:36 am »
She smiled a little, shyly.  "Mm, thank you . . . "  She said, softly.  "I . . . don't know quite what made me choose that song . . . I was just . . . "  She ducked her head a little.  "I was waiting for you and started humming.  I did not really think about what . . . I guess though . . . in a way it fits tonight."

She glanced away.  She didn't want to start getting overly worried, and causing her companions any more stress.  It was jarring, the change, the zombie things.  All very confusing and upsetting.

"A bit dark . . . a bit lovely."

Offline Murrg

• Male
the game
« Reply #510 on: December 18, 2004, 02:11:34 am »
He sighed and glanced over at her and placed one paw on her uninjered shoulder gently and spoke "Yes very lovely....but *he paused again* never mind though from the wording of that etheral melody I can assume something if not things is/are bothering you..*he pauseed again and turned back to the pack removing his hand*.. If so I am free to talk and will offer what advice I can.." he finnished and removed a small plastic case and an unlabled bottle, both of witch he sat aside before repacking the sack.

est sularus oth mithas

ZAKU ZAKU!!

Offline Zero

• Male
the game
« Reply #511 on: December 20, 2004, 04:48:59 pm »
A weak smile spread across Dallas' face. He had benn taken a back he had expected much spite from Kale, but none came. Perhaps there was a chance he could redeem himself.

He knelt down and went through the pack Murrg had left and pulled out what looked like a squashed sandwhich. He pulled out another one offering it to Kale.

Offline Ukiko

• Female
the game
« Reply #512 on: December 20, 2004, 11:52:14 pm »
She sighed a little, looking down, hair falling over her eyes.  "I . . . well.  I guess things are going to take some getting used to is all."  She glanced up, green eyes catching the light a bit.  "A week ago I was setting out for a vacation and perhaps looking for a . . . change.  But not one of this scope."  She shook her head.  "I will be fine.  I'm just a bit shaken at the whole situation."

Offline Murrg

• Male
the game
« Reply #513 on: December 21, 2004, 12:01:05 am »
He scatched his chin in thought "Change...how so if i may ask? And no worries I doubt anyone is settled in yet to this *he said standing and turning in place, wings outstreched* so your not alone in uncomfort" he said sitting back down and lifting the bottle.

est sularus oth mithas

ZAKU ZAKU!!

Offline Ukiko

• Female
the game
« Reply #514 on: December 21, 2004, 12:20:02 am »
She frowned a bit.  "I'm not sure.  I'd begun to feel restless in a way.  Perhaps . . . not quite right.  It's a difficult feeling to explain.  I just felt I needed to go elsewhere.  Explore."  She shook her head a bit.  "If that makes sense."

She paused, eying the bottle with a mixture of curiosity and apprehension.

Offline Murrg

• Male
the game
« Reply #515 on: December 21, 2004, 12:39:57 am »
he nodded some what absent mindedly and handed her the bottle "Thats...well moonshine more or less good for disenfectent but works as a pain killer among other things  in a pinch *he picked up the case* this has various pain killers of a more coneventional kind so.....its your choice none are harmfull but all have obviouse side effects" he said siting the  case down next to her aswell and standing.

est sularus oth mithas

ZAKU ZAKU!!

Offline Kale

• Male
the game
« Reply #516 on: December 21, 2004, 06:17:53 am »
Kale smiled back, accepting the sandwich gratefully. "thanks"

My site:

Offline Ukiko

• Female
the game
« Reply #517 on: December 21, 2004, 12:30:20 pm »
She sniffed at the bottle, gingerly, and smiled a bit.  "Well.  Alcohol usually makes me sick in the end.  So . . . no real hangover with the other medicines.  I'll try that."

Offline Running_Wolf

• The Spiritual Werewolf
  • Male
    • http://fearfactor.atspace.org/
the game
« Reply #518 on: December 21, 2004, 01:51:42 pm »
Nalerenn was restless. He had tried to lay down to rest, but found it difficult. There was some questions he wanted answered. He got up and moved over to Kale. Hopefully, he would know what was going on.

"Can I ask you something? You mentioned that some kind of things were going on, here. Just what were these things?"

FCX3rw/CW6s A+ C- D>++++ H+++ M- P+++ R+ T+++ W Z? Sm++/m++ RL- a- cn++++ d++ e-$ f++ h* iwf+++ j+++ p* s--

Offline Murrg

• Male
the game
« Reply #519 on: December 22, 2004, 12:50:54 am »
He grunted and opend the case cringing as he did so "I...dont like needles....sooo umm I'll be here if you can't...ya know administer yourself but....*he sighed and handed her the case* I'll be over here" he said walking a few steps away and burying his nose in a book from the bag.

est sularus oth mithas

ZAKU ZAKU!!

Offline Ukiko

• Female
the game
« Reply #520 on: December 22, 2004, 01:01:42 am »
She peered into the case, perplexed.  Needles, bottles . . . a tourniquet . . .

She looked at her charcoal-gray-furred arm, wondering, even with the tourniquet if she would find a vein under that, much less puncture it with a needle.

And . . . exactly what dosage would she need?  She could possibly self-administer too little to help, or too much and go into a coma or . . .

She frowned, struggled with the tourniquet a bit, applying it to her injured side, searching for a vein with her fingertips.  Well.  She found what she imagined was one.  Either that or a tendon . . . which probably wouldn't be pleasant to put a needle in . . .

"Er . . . how much is in a dose exactly . . . ?"  She looked over at him, brows knitted.  "And . . . er, is this a vein here?"  She wondered where he'd gotten all this . . . stuff.  And why he was carrying it around.

Offline Murrg

• Male
the game
« Reply #521 on: December 22, 2004, 01:07:28 am »
He turned back and frowned at the perplexed look marring her face "Here like this *he said taking the syring and vial* about this much for your build....though the pysiolidgy could have changed so its slighty less but sufficient. Hold out your arm the tournicate isnt needed thats for....venom and all that."

est sularus oth mithas

ZAKU ZAKU!!

Offline Ukiko

• Female
the game
« Reply #522 on: December 22, 2004, 01:16:30 am »
She blinked, nodded a bit, holding out her arm, gingerly.  "I thought the tourniquet would make the vein easier to find . . . but I'm not sure if that is one or not  . . . "  she murmured, watching him draw the medication in the syringe.

She glanced in the case, curiously.  "You have a lot of . . . things . . . don't you?"

Offline Murrg

• Male
the game
« Reply #523 on: December 22, 2004, 01:20:09 am »
He nodded "Normaly it would yes...but the fur well I'm afraid im gonna have to marr your fur by shaving a patch on your arm...and yes I do have many things *he paused again* Its part of the job to be well prepaired" he sat the needle down and waited.

est sularus oth mithas

ZAKU ZAKU!!

Offline Ukiko

• Female
the game
« Reply #524 on: December 22, 2004, 01:30:24 am »
She shrugged a little, with her good shoulder.  "Well.  I suppose it's the best way.  It'll grow back."

Well . . . it will if we all stay like this.  I wonder how long we will.

She was also surprised with how much she actually disliked the thought of marring her fur, when she'd not in fact wanted it to begin with . . . interesting.