Author Topic: the game  (Read 56476 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Murrg

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Male
  • Posts: 786
the game
« Reply #525 on: December 22, 2004, 01:35:59 am »
He nodded again and picked up a razor "Just a small patch I promise" he said setting about shaving a patch.


"There It wont show up bad and will grow back..asumming this is permanet and all....now *he said picking up the needle again* this should kick in fast but like i said i cant know how you may have changed other than looks so its a smaller does than normal so you wont go under...and wil still be ok in the head just kinda fuddled and what not...also it may still hurt abit im afraid.." he said as he administered the pain killer and stepped back to grab some rappings.
You see my world when you shut your eyes so tightly that tiny shapes float before them

est sularus oth mithas

ZAKU ZAKU!!

FFPmw3mrs A- C- D H+ M++++ P++ R+ T+++ W Z? Sm- RLAT a cn+ d+++$ e** f++ h# i++ j+++ p+++ sm-

Offline Rikimaru

  • Hero Member
  • Much Love
  • *****
  • Male
  • Posts: 1982
    • http://rikimaru2004.deviantart.com
the game
« Reply #526 on: December 26, 2004, 09:08:08 pm »
OOC: im sorry i havent posted for ages in this and well...there isnt really much point in me continuing, glad to see you moved on without me though. i may join in later on with a new character so until then...HAVE FUN!

*waves goodbye*
ANYONE WANNA CHAT? DETAILS ARE IN MY PROFILE!

Truism of the week: Eggs are most likely to be eggs.

I may be human...but i love all

Offline Ukiko

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Female
  • Posts: 861
the game
« Reply #527 on: December 27, 2004, 12:33:52 am »
((OOC:  Aww....you sure, Riki??))

She nodded a bit, and waited, a slow warmth running through her as the medicine took effect.  It was pleasant, it was surprising how good it felt to be rid of the dull throb in her shoulder, even if it was just for awhile.  She smiled, giving a little foxpurr.  "That's . . . so . . . much better."  

She sighed, relaxing . . .

Not 'conspiracies'. 'Conspiracy.' Singular.

Offline Murrg

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Male
  • Posts: 786
the game
« Reply #528 on: December 27, 2004, 10:36:48 am »
((OOC:: Bummer man hope ya come back though))


He nodded and picked up a roll of binding "As I said before if its a break where I think it is All I can do is rap it tightly and warn you not to use that shoulder *he paused* Reguardless it will be unpleasnt...and im afraid I didnt Bring many pain killers of this strength and at this rate...they may be needed again reguardless I shall continue with the binding at your lesure".
You see my world when you shut your eyes so tightly that tiny shapes float before them

est sularus oth mithas

ZAKU ZAKU!!

FFPmw3mrs A- C- D H+ M++++ P++ R+ T+++ W Z? Sm- RLAT a cn+ d+++$ e** f++ h# i++ j+++ p+++ sm-

Offline Rikimaru

  • Hero Member
  • Much Love
  • *****
  • Male
  • Posts: 1982
    • http://rikimaru2004.deviantart.com
the game
« Reply #529 on: December 27, 2004, 10:26:12 pm »
(OOC: Well I have decided to return already, I'm gonna be a different character and I'm joining again because I want to, and if the story goes much further it will be a little hard to join. I mean that I cant be bothered to read thru pages and pages to see where everyone is lol.)

IC:
A young figure moved towards the cabin. Covered in blood, sweat and tears he dragged himself as fast as he could. The bullet wound to the shoulder and the knife hanging from his tail slowed him down a great deal. The pistol he carried was empty though this bought him a false sense of security. His torn clothes were barely fit for anyone to wear, only really covering the essentials. He almost lost conciousness on several occasions on the way and as he finally got to the cabin he fell through the front door and as the gun flew about two feet in front of him he lay on the floor unconcious.
ANYONE WANNA CHAT? DETAILS ARE IN MY PROFILE!

Truism of the week: Eggs are most likely to be eggs.

I may be human...but i love all

Offline Ukiko

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Female
  • Posts: 861
the game
« Reply #530 on: December 29, 2004, 12:22:03 am »
She nodded a bit, looking down at her shirt, in the way of the binding, unless she wanted to wear it until she healed . . . and to get it out of the way would require its removal . . .

"Er, I have a one-sleeved shirt in my backpack . . . er . . . "  She'd have blushed if it werent for the fur.  ". . . maybe I should change into that . . . otherwise, er . . . "  She was a little embarrassed that she hadn't thought of that sooner.

A clatter from the next room stopped her from completing the thought, her sharp, dark ears snapping toward the sound, green eyes widening, a little rush of foxfire crackling silently between her hands.

"What was that . . . ?"

Not 'conspiracies'. 'Conspiracy.' Singular.

Offline Murrg

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Male
  • Posts: 786
the game
« Reply #531 on: December 29, 2004, 12:50:04 am »
Hi ears twiched at the sound and his eyes followed them "Hmm I'll check" He said Turning and walking twords the noise.


He knelt down infront on the newcommer "Hmm somone did a number on you sloppy but still.." He though Kneeling and taking a pulse  "KALE *He shouted* You should see this" he poked his head back in the room the girl was in "Wait here your wounds are gonna have to wait a bit I'm afraid. The pain killers will make it berable so change into your shirt" He said grabing the bag from the floor
You see my world when you shut your eyes so tightly that tiny shapes float before them

est sularus oth mithas

ZAKU ZAKU!!

FFPmw3mrs A- C- D H+ M++++ P++ R+ T+++ W Z? Sm- RLAT a cn+ d+++$ e** f++ h# i++ j+++ p+++ sm-

Offline Zero

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Male
  • Posts: 383
the game
« Reply #532 on: January 04, 2005, 06:06:24 pm »
Dallas' ears perked to the sounds of shouting coming from the cottage. "Sounds like trouble", he said turning to kale.

Offline Ukiko

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Female
  • Posts: 861
the game
« Reply #533 on: January 04, 2005, 10:57:41 pm »
She nodded to Murrg, and got a purple, single-sleeved shirt out of her bag, ducking behind a door and changing quickly.  He'd been right, the painkiller helped a bit, though her shoulder still felt stiff.

She wondered what was going on, and followed the sound of Murrg's voice, poking her head out, her eyes widening at the young fur lying on the floor.  She went over quickly, kneeling beside him, glancing up at Murrg.  "This is terrible . . . "  She said, softly, worriedly.

Not 'conspiracies'. 'Conspiracy.' Singular.

Offline Murrg

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Male
  • Posts: 786
the game
« Reply #534 on: January 05, 2005, 12:24:15 am »
He kneeled aswell and sighed "Yes Its sloppy who ever did it intended for him to live I think but suffer, cant be shure without him awake and comprehending" He said A cold steel creeping into his voice "KALE" He bellowed coughing from raising his voice even as he grabbed some things from the bag  "WE HAVE ANOTHER HERE WOUNDED BAD" He bellowed again as he broke the seals on some antisepetics "Do me a favor get kale please he might not be hearing me yelling" He said turning his attentions back to the wounded.
You see my world when you shut your eyes so tightly that tiny shapes float before them

est sularus oth mithas

ZAKU ZAKU!!

FFPmw3mrs A- C- D H+ M++++ P++ R+ T+++ W Z? Sm- RLAT a cn+ d+++$ e** f++ h# i++ j+++ p+++ sm-

Offline Rikimaru

  • Hero Member
  • Much Love
  • *****
  • Male
  • Posts: 1982
    • http://rikimaru2004.deviantart.com
the game
« Reply #535 on: January 05, 2005, 06:20:23 pm »
The cub slowly gained conciousness and moaned as he came too. Then the pain kicked into his system!
"Dammit! That hurts so much!"
He looked up to his surprise to find another fur beside him, he was breaking seals of something and the cub flipped and dragged himself into a nearby corner. He sat himself against a wall and was shaking from fear and pain.
"What do you want with me? who are you?"
ANYONE WANNA CHAT? DETAILS ARE IN MY PROFILE!

Truism of the week: Eggs are most likely to be eggs.

I may be human...but i love all

Offline Kale

  • *
  • Male
  • Posts: 1577
the game
« Reply #536 on: January 06, 2005, 05:33:25 am »
Kale heard the cry and ran in, loooking at the injured figure on the floor, supressing a growl as he knelt beside murrg hearing the questions "Were freinds, were going to help you"
"A picture paints a thousand words, but only a thousand words can paint a thousand diffrent pictures" - unknown

my fur code: FMOp3a A? C- D H++$ M? P? R+ T+++ W Z? Sp+ RLLW/U/- a- cadn++++ d+ e# f- h* iwf++ j p+ sm--

My site:

 http://www.anthrosoft.furtopia.org

Offline Rikimaru

  • Hero Member
  • Much Love
  • *****
  • Male
  • Posts: 1982
    • http://rikimaru2004.deviantart.com
the game
« Reply #537 on: January 06, 2005, 05:51:42 pm »
Still panicking, a teal fell down the cubs cheek.
"how can you help me? i've been shot, my tail has been stabbed, i can't go to a hospital because everyone there wants me dead! Even my own parents! who or what did this to me, made me this way?"
ANYONE WANNA CHAT? DETAILS ARE IN MY PROFILE!

Truism of the week: Eggs are most likely to be eggs.

I may be human...but i love all

Offline Ukiko

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Female
  • Posts: 861
the game
« Reply #538 on: January 06, 2005, 11:27:32 pm »
She paused when she heard Kale coming, watched quietly as the new arrival panicked.  He was afraid, and alone . . . she could sympathize.  Quietly, she padded closer, kneeling down to let him see her own bright green eyes on his as she peered at him through her hair.  

"I know it's frightening . . . but you're among friends here.  We can help take care of your wounds . . . if you let us."  She said, gently, reaching out with her uninjured arm, offering her paw, palm up, her tails swishing around her.  "We're friends . . . no one's going to hurt you."

Not 'conspiracies'. 'Conspiracy.' Singular.

Offline Murrg

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Male
  • Posts: 786
the game
« Reply #539 on: January 06, 2005, 11:59:51 pm »
He nodded at the cub "Your wounds arnt so bad I can deal with em If you trust me to but first how did it happen ?'" he asked handing some clean cloths to the cub
You see my world when you shut your eyes so tightly that tiny shapes float before them

est sularus oth mithas

ZAKU ZAKU!!

FFPmw3mrs A- C- D H+ M++++ P++ R+ T+++ W Z? Sm- RLAT a cn+ d+++$ e** f++ h# i++ j+++ p+++ sm-

Offline Rikimaru

  • Hero Member
  • Much Love
  • *****
  • Male
  • Posts: 1982
    • http://rikimaru2004.deviantart.com
the game
« Reply #540 on: January 07, 2005, 07:38:38 pm »
The cub looked up at the kitsune and her eyes showed trust. He felt that he could trust her as she offered her paw, he took it with a weak grip and a look of intense pain shot across his face.
"Well...I woke up...and I was like...this and then my parents, locked me in my room for 2 days until I managed to escape. Dad went crazy...gun...shot." he grabbed the exit wound in his shoulder, it was clearly a powerful gun that shot him "It hurts so much. My mom also got a hit in, she stabbed me in my tail a few hours before I escaped, thats what made me escape. I don't know which is worse, the physical pain of my wounds or the mental pain of knowing that everyone I cared about hates me. I was driven from my town, my parents shouting that I was a demon. A lot of the villagers chased me but I kept running and I found this place..."
He fell to his knees again...and cried
"I even shot...my best friend..."
ANYONE WANNA CHAT? DETAILS ARE IN MY PROFILE!

Truism of the week: Eggs are most likely to be eggs.

I may be human...but i love all

Offline Kale

  • *
  • Male
  • Posts: 1577
the game
« Reply #541 on: January 10, 2005, 08:29:53 am »
Kale Looked shocked, he really didnt know how to reply, but a little voice inside still said and you didnt expect this? You didnt expect humanity to react badly to that, they even react badly to themselves He sighed looking at the cub, speechless.
"A picture paints a thousand words, but only a thousand words can paint a thousand diffrent pictures" - unknown

my fur code: FMOp3a A? C- D H++$ M? P? R+ T+++ W Z? Sp+ RLLW/U/- a- cadn++++ d+ e# f- h* iwf++ j p+ sm--

My site:

 http://www.anthrosoft.furtopia.org

Offline Ukiko

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Female
  • Posts: 861
the game
« Reply #542 on: January 10, 2005, 12:39:36 pm »
She frowned, sadly, saying nothing, but keeping a light grip on the cub's hand, green foxfire flickering down her tails as she felt anger and sadness.

If Kale's right, and something's coming we have to save the world from . . . the obvious question is going to be if it's worth saving . . .

She winced slightly, jarring her shoulder as she leaned toward him, though the painkillers certainly were doing their job.  She felt almost lightheaded, and rather mellow despite everything.

"You're among friends now."  She said, softly.

Not 'conspiracies'. 'Conspiracy.' Singular.

Offline Rikimaru

  • Hero Member
  • Much Love
  • *****
  • Male
  • Posts: 1982
    • http://rikimaru2004.deviantart.com
the game
« Reply #543 on: January 10, 2005, 05:37:33 pm »
The cub looked up to the source of the reassuring voice and showed a very faint smile. friends. it seems like such a dream now that word. He slumped to the floor and collapsed again, he was clearly exhausted and the loss of blood was starting to effect him. More blood started to run from his bullet wound and he just lay there...only just barely breathing.
ANYONE WANNA CHAT? DETAILS ARE IN MY PROFILE!

Truism of the week: Eggs are most likely to be eggs.

I may be human...but i love all

Offline Zero

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Male
  • Posts: 383
the game
« Reply #544 on: January 10, 2005, 06:41:27 pm »
Dallas had hobbled after kale to find out what the others had discovered. Upon seeing the small cub and hearing his story he felt his stomach wrench in horror. He shook his head before turning around and away from the cottage he couldn't look at this scene any longer.

He limped away fighting back his anguish. He collapsed against a wall clasping his head in his paws tears falling from his eyes. He felt so awful for this small cub and for the destruction he had caused while under Drasea's control. He composed himself looking at both his paws concentrating.

He remembered the strange energy that had emanated from them as he had regained control of his body.
*I did it once. I can do it again I know I can.
 He went to a small tree damaged from the fight and sat looking at it. He placed a paw on it and closed his eyes.
*come on...come on...I know I can do this*

Offline Murrg

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Male
  • Posts: 786
the game
« Reply #545 on: January 11, 2005, 01:40:16 pm »
He sat there unpacking various things from his bags and listening "Same as always fear leads to death of the unknown" "Kid your bleeding best I can do is staunch and mend the wounds pluc give you something for pain *he paused* If not you'll die of blood loss pretty fast..but as they said already your among friends more or less and safe as it can be for the time"
You see my world when you shut your eyes so tightly that tiny shapes float before them

est sularus oth mithas

ZAKU ZAKU!!

FFPmw3mrs A- C- D H+ M++++ P++ R+ T+++ W Z? Sm- RLAT a cn+ d+++$ e** f++ h# i++ j+++ p+++ sm-

Offline Running_Wolf

  • Hero Member
  • The Spiritual Werewolf
  • *****
  • Male
  • Posts: 1379
    • http://fearfactor.atspace.org/
the game
« Reply #546 on: January 11, 2005, 04:12:31 pm »
Nalerenn had been listening from outside, not wanting to defy his soliatary nature. He would only do that once for these guys, but that was it. He would rather remain the Big Bad Wolf than the family pet, yet deep inside of him, he had feelings for that little kid. He just wouldn't admit them, that's all. Nor would he express them. He just got up from the wall, and walked around a bit. It was getting colder, night was on the way. He, for one, would be sleeping with one eye open. He still didn't trust some of these guys. Only Kale and the girl.


FCX3rw/CW6s A+ C- D>++++ H+++ M- P+++ R+ T+++ W Z? Sm++/m++ RL- a- cn++++ d++ e-$ f++ h* iwf+++ j+++ p* s--

Offline Ukiko

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Female
  • Posts: 861
the game
« Reply #547 on: January 12, 2005, 12:45:22 am »
Her eyes widened a little as the cub went limp, glancing, frightened at Murrg.  She grabbed some clean gauze from his pack, pressing it hard over the bullet wound, trying to stop the bleeding.  She put pressure on it as best she could with one arm.  She wasn't sure what else to do.

"Shimatta!"  She hissed, worriedly.  "Jason . . . his breathing's not good . . . "  She said, softly, hoping the cub wouldn't hear.

Not 'conspiracies'. 'Conspiracy.' Singular.

Offline Rikimaru

  • Hero Member
  • Much Love
  • *****
  • Male
  • Posts: 1982
    • http://rikimaru2004.deviantart.com
the game
« Reply #548 on: January 12, 2005, 07:22:26 pm »
The cubs breathing was not improving, but it wasn't getting worse either. The bleeding continued but a friendly paw slowed it down. All he thought about through this ordeal was the happy times he had with his old friends.

Right now he was in a dream world, where he was in his current form, but his friends had failed to notice the change and they were all still laughing and joking in college like they used to do. Smiles on everyones faces, including his.

His dream caused his physical self to shed a tear, though his dream prevented his awareness of anything that went on around him...
ANYONE WANNA CHAT? DETAILS ARE IN MY PROFILE!

Truism of the week: Eggs are most likely to be eggs.

I may be human...but i love all

Offline Murrg

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Male
  • Posts: 786
the game
« Reply #549 on: January 13, 2005, 11:21:48 am »
He was tierd, the fights had taken alot out of him. His ribs hurt the broken few grinding when he moved he still haddent recoverd from before this started and drastic mesures may be needed soon to keep himself up as his eyes drifted to his bag he thought about what lie inside " I could use the stims but not yet...they arnt compleatly safe even on normal humans who knows what will happen now...but still first deal with this its more important take each problem and analize like a list same as always" he turned back to the wounded cub "Hold that like you are he isnt dead yet just passed out from blood loss we need to seal it...Its from what i can see clean wound  so fire would be best..cauterizeing it would be best " He said as he reached into the bag removing a flat peice of metal as his mind drifted again " The others dont trust me thats obvious specialy the wolves..Good will keep em aleart and away from me..easier to do what may be needed that way...The girl though why did I act that way I'm bound now bah for the best anyway just like he woulda wanted"   He thought as he removed a small torch and begain heating the metal
You see my world when you shut your eyes so tightly that tiny shapes float before them

est sularus oth mithas

ZAKU ZAKU!!

FFPmw3mrs A- C- D H+ M++++ P++ R+ T+++ W Z? Sm- RLAT a cn+ d+++$ e** f++ h# i++ j+++ p+++ sm-