Author Topic: St. Louis area furs, or closeby!  (Read 4062 times)

Offline Khellen

• Female
    • http://www.furocity.com/profiles.cgi?login=khellen
St. Louis area furs, or closeby!
« on: September 10, 2006, 11:06:21 am »
I know the upcoming date seems a little... quick, but I just realized what a good opportunity this could be.

Okay, so, the Greater St. Louis Renniassance Faire is holding a Pirate Fest the last two weekends in September (16th and 23rd), and I'd like to get a group together to go on the last weekend, since, well, it's my only free weekend off work.

But it gets better! If I can get four or five furs, minimum, to come on the agreed date, I can wait by the ticket booth in my lioness makeup with 2 dollar off coupons on both days, but I'll only wait for a certain period of time. I want to play, too!

If you have a fursuit and want to come, contact me as well: I want to tell you everything that might pose a problem at the faire for you, so you can decide if you really want to or not (such as the portable toilets), and so I can get it cleared with the directors (some places have security issues with people in masks).

This offer is also up on my furaffinity page, so I'm hoping to get a few furs to come.
If I don't get the minimum, though, I probably won't offer the coupons.
Why does the eye see a thing more clearly in dreams... than the imagination when awake?
FA Account

Gift art is smexy: Khell by EbonyTigress!